It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight tonight! Countdown for Ireland to lead the global insurrection!

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Midnight tonight marks the deadline for the people of Ireland to boycott the controversial "Household Tax". Of the 1.6 million households liable nationwide, 450k have paid. Whether or not the 60% majority of non-payment can be maintained until tonight's deadline remains to be seen.

The Keiser Report on Russia Today reported the following four days ago:

The video is of relevance to Ireland and all other nations under threat from an external centralized banking elite.

More information:

edit on 31/3/2012 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ooooh what is this all about? I haven't heard about this before, surprisingly, can you give me a small walkthrough?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio
Ooooh what is this all about? I haven't heard about this before, surprisingly, can you give me a small walkthrough?

Thanks for the interest neighbour.

Simple explanation:

In short, the government wants every household to register and pay them the 100 Euro. The charge is meant to alleviate the national debt and fund local services. The charge is said to increase exponentially next year and thereafter. Once registered, you’re opting into future irrational extortion. Future extreme and equally ineffective austerity measures are scheduled to follow. If you’re familiar with theories pertinent to the New World Order, one world government and one world financial institutions, the battle that Ireland is currently fighting will make more sense. Less than half the country has paid. The deadline for payment it midnight tonight. If the ration of payment to non-payment flatlines until midnight, the tax will have been boycotted and will serve as a precedent for resisting future austerity measures imposed upon us. That’s pretty much it.

What the government says it is:

The EU/IMF Programme of Financial Support for Ireland commits the Government to the introduction of a property tax for 2012. The Programme reflects the need, in the context of the State's overall financial position, to put the funding of locally delivered services on a sound financial footing, improve accountability and better align the cost of providing services with the demand for such services.

Source: www.householdcharge.ie...

What the people know it is:

As the March 31 deadline approaches it is clear that huge numbers are refusing to pay. This is not because of “confusion” about how to pay. People are deliberately refusing to register for and pay an unjust tax. Everybody knows it starts at €100 and will rise to €1000+, everybody knows the Government are picking the people’s pockets to boost the bondholders’ bank accounts. Mass non-payment of the household tax will not just be a massive blow to an unjust tax it will also be a massive blow to the Government’s entire austerity drive. The Government are getting desperate. Threats to deduct money from wages, social welfare and bank accounts are a sign of this. They cannot do any of this without changing the law and then bringing people to court. And they cannot take a million people to court. The household tax app lies to homeowners and your ESB bill l does not prove you own a property. Bringing ESB bills into the equation is another sign of Government desperation. Huge numbers are not registering and not paying and if a large percentage hold firm the Government are in trouble on this issue. We can win.

Source: nohouseholdtax.org...
edit on 31/3/2012 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Watch the video its great explanations for this direct tax from the banks.....
I hope this leads to tax revolt everywhere.
The facts remain that it is the real world out here, and despite what anyone tells you, possession is still 9 points of the law.
These bankers have gambled on the fact that people tend to myopically trust the goverments and business to do its best to provide the nessessary services and forethought required for a sucessful economy.
Now that they are educated to the reality that its been the elite that has duped the very cream of what society has produced out of the hands of commomn men for so long......that the keys to over 6000 patents alone are held secret in the United states for ostensible national security (read corporate security here...)
The wonders of modern research funded by you and by me, have been held back to swindle the common man into dying early, and into buying off the obsolete but plentiful fuels...at ever increasing prices.
Adding to the foulness of the very air he is forced to breathe.
What coule they really do?If we all just refused to pay?
Everyone...just said take a hike...
if we withdrew our cash and then turned around andjust erased the past and started to deal with the cash we had...all over again....
Cancell all the official debt...tell the Elite to go take a jump in the lake?
What actually could they do?
YOU GO IRELANDERS!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I hope this leads to tax revolt everywhere.

Hopefully. It is my fear however that the government will dishonestly present the percentile count to intimidate the non-payers into compliance. The average citizen will base their decisions on remedial mathematical concepts. In this case, anything over a 50% payment rate will sway the non-paying citizen into the belief that they are a minority. The threats of penalty for non-compliance would then be enough to sway those fearful of additional financial strain.

That aside, I'm optimistic. It could lead to two great revelations for the people.

1) The people simply have to collectively say no to prevent the complete destruction of our nation.
2) The people are the masters of the government; the government are not the masters of the people.

With regards to the rest of your post, I identify and concur with it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Well,i sincerely hope the 60% majority who have not paid,holds out.A line has to be drawn somewhere.Sooner or later,people have to collectively state that enough is enough.And i realy hope this is the start of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Firstly, nothing truthful comes out of 'Russia Today' yet people on this site continually post it as if it gives some sort of credibility to their threads, it actually does the opposite.
Ireland is in a real mess, perhaps not really the fault of the 'average' citizen, but what are we proposing here? That they don't pay their taxes that are there to cover the money lent to Ireland by other countries? This means tax payers in these other countries will have to pay more tax to cover this. And you think this is right?
It was quite obvious to many 'average' people that Irelands 'tiger economy' was playing way out of it's depth and that a crash was obvious but nothing was done. I remember having some Dubliners sneering at me for even suggesting this and informing me they were 'the richest people in the world' (at the time in their eyes) and I was just jealous the the British economy wasn't growing as quickly.. REALLY!
I have said it before, you reap what you sow, not everything is a conspiracy, the Irish need to man up and pay their debts, they got nothing that they didn't ask for.
edit on 1-4-2012 by biggilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
lol april fools..

they are all too busy drinking and fighting with each other.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I came across this video while researching your topic. I was unaware of Ireland's part in the Global Financial FUBAR. Thank you for raising my awareness!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

S&F if a bit late. I have not paid.

Don't go off the deep end when I say I don't have a problem with this tax in some respects!!! Let me explain.

Local services need to be paid for and IF one could guarantee this is what it would be used for then I don't have a problem with that, but it is a big, a very

BIG BUT,

the problem is that they have already lied about the tax.

The leaflet shoved through the door amongst all the other advertising crap and looking just like it says:

The €100 Household Charge will go towards paying for your essential local services: public parks; libraries; open spaces and leisure amenities; planning and development; fire and emergency services; maintenance and cleaning of streets and street lighting. These facilities benefit everyone.

Of public parks; libraries; open spaces and leisure amenities I guess all that we have of may possibly be of benefit to me is libraries.

Of planning and development; You still have to pay through the nose to get planning permission for anything.

Of fire and emergency services; Try having a fire in your house and see how much the Fire Brigade charge you for dealing with it - thousands of €.

Of maintenance and cleaning of streets and street lighting. We have no cleaning or street lighting, neither do we want any.

As usual this is a charter to extract money from rural dwellers to pay for the amenities of the town dwellers.

From that point of view I disagree with it. From the fact that they lie about what it pays for I disagree with it.

If it was used what they say it will be used for I would agree with it.

Next stage is winding it up based on the size of your property - and note that council house dwellers as usual don't pay anything yet they also benefit from the above 'amenities'

edit on 9/4/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The Bankers are the new Royalty. This is the new feudalism.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

new topics

top topics

join