It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

merchandise ?¿?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
is there official ATS merchandise? (cannot find a "store" or soemthing, also search was unsuccessful)...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You can buy things here I believe. although as it's never mentioned or linked I don't know if you can still order

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

seems very old (ATSnn & politics...) - and the fact its not linked made me post here because i want to buy offical merchandise =)
edit on 31-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
ATS STAFF???????

waiting for an official answere?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
so it seems there is no way to support ATS by buying a offical t-shirt or other merchandise...sad...and even more sad is the fact that the staff dint answered...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
that store is all there is.

We're open to suggestions for new stuff, a new store etc.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The store is ready for business... www.cafepress.com... As Crakeur says, we're open for suggestions on new items.

Springer...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How about an ATS logo wristwatch?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
our own energy drink ?! =)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
how about ID cards

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Suggestions, huh..?

Well, how about broadening the business..? For example, offer a selection of different colored shirts that a member can pick out and then have their avatar printed on it, with a few other options. Hell, you already have access to them, so no need for a new database.

And I don't know anyone that would actually take the time to go to a shirt logo place and have that done, but if the ATS Retail Team were to do it.........................

Or, take the negative and make it into a positive...take all the Mod actions and turn 'em into shirt designs/logos.

Imagine an Off Topic or Extreme T & C Violation right on the front of your new ATS shirt...yep.

Or, better yet, Post Banned...it would be a conversation piece.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

You're likely better off with a sandwich board on a street corner ... that way you can cry the blues 'til the cows come home and no one is really required to listen.

whambulance, comes to mind

I'd like a nice ATS license plate.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ive got the tshirt, but you guys need a woman curves friendly one. I wanna look good, not like a box. I NEED the coffee cup now....

Also a link from the front page would boost your sales.....
edit on 3-5-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

top topics

join