It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons' Hall in London UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I've actually been going there all week, to use their library. They had some books that I couldn't even get my hands on in the British Library.
Here's what I've learned:

1. It is such a beautiful building, when you're inside you don't want to go.
2. The librarians are the friendliest guys I've ever met. They also noticed the tattoo on my neck and were able to correctly place the Sumerian language. Color this professor impressed.
3. They have an awesome museum, and they're happy to explain all the exhibits.
4. I saw nothing to convince me that there was any other Satanist in the building, aside from little ol' me.

Sorry, guys.
I know it's an anti-climax, but the only evil thing in that building was me.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

How are you "evil"? If you are being serious about being evil then surely it means there is sometimes those types of people there as you yourself went.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

What a breath of fresh air. Much appreciated take on the Freemasons. Did you get pics, perchance?

Des

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The Inside of the hall can be seen in the new "Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy" film, It's where it was filmed.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

What was the purpose of your post? Which color were you colored impressed with? And as far as telling everyone that you are a satanist and very evil, besides that statement, what proof are you offering to support your evilness? Marsh the darsh says durpa, durpa, or something like that

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

And what is your doctorate in? Darshness? How can you find time to read , when you are suppressing your urge to kill all the time? Do your Nike Airs last forever since you can float and the rubber never meets the road, so to speak? When Lucifer tucks you in at night do you have to do that awful kissing thing everytime, or does he let you skip it sometimes? Just some questions I have. Oh yeah, does he remember your birthday, or do you have to remind him? lol. Good luck with your studies

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

How are you "evil"? If you are being serious about being evil then surely it means there is sometimes those types of people there as you yourself went.

Sorry, I was poking fun at both myself, and those people who get all weird when they find out I'm a theistic Satanist.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

What a breath of fresh air. Much appreciated take on the Freemasons. Did you get pics, perchance?

Des

No pics, unfortunately!
I wasn't sure if it was OK to take some or not?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

OK, I'll try and answer the couple of lucid points in that post.
As I just answered above, I was poking fun at both myself, and people like you.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken

And what is your doctorate in? Darshness? How can you find time to read , when you are suppressing your urge to kill all the time? Do your Nike Airs last forever since you can float and the rubber never meets the road, so to speak? When Lucifer tucks you in at night do you have to do that awful kissing thing everytime, or does he let you skip it sometimes? Just some questions I have. Oh yeah, does he remember your birthday, or do you have to remind him? lol. Good luck with your studies

The point of my post was that the Freemasons' Hall is gorgeous and filled with super-friendly dudes, and very interesting yet non-Satanic symbolism. It was also to point out that the library is AMAZING and is an untapped resource because there was literally no one there but me.

My doctorate is in Ancient Near Eastern Religions.

Yes, I do find that reading calms my insatiable blood lust from time to time.

No, Lucifer is not who I serve. I'm a Satanist. Two different deities. You do know that, right?

As for the rest of your post, you've been reading way too much Murray.

P.S. Yes, He ALWAYS remembers my birthday.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

you're not evil, you're weak.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival

you're not evil, you're weak.

Actually, you're right.
I can't carry heavy bags and stuff because I have noodle arms.
I feel so emasculated.
edit on 31-3-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Thanks for posting that!
It's an incredible building

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If you drop the Evil part you just might be a cool dude. How far can you take do as thou wilt without someone actually being negatively affected. And seriously, if you do acknowledge Satan, do you consider that you may have chosen the wrong team? and as cool as a doctorate in near east philosophy is, what did you learn and who taught it to you?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

Thanks for the signature, has been a perpetual problem, my wide scope of view. peace

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

You need to get more protein.

I recommend a diet high in infants.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

You need to get more protein.

I recommend a diet high in infants.

And beer!

Lots and lots of beer!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
And beer!

Lots and lots of beer!

Ah, infants and beer, a connoisseur.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You'll find libraries like that all over the World. The lodge I was raised in had an amazing library originally built in 1929 and has been collecting ever since. Every once in a while a Mason would die and leave all his books to the library so it was always expanding. The only downside is that it was very underused and so very under funded.. because of that there was no environmental controls and some of the oldest books written in the 1800's deteriorated. They also had the original furniture from sometime around 1910 .. most uncomfortable couch I've ever sat on.

So if you ever get the chance to see the libraries of other great lodges that may not be as well funded as the one you visited remember to drop a few bucks for a donation. contrary to what many believe, most Lodges are poor .. even the huge neoclassical masterpieces.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken

If you drop the Evil part you just might be a cool dude. How far can you take do as thou wilt without someone actually being negatively affected. And seriously, if you do acknowledge Satan, do you consider that you may have chosen the wrong team? and as cool as a doctorate in near east philosophy is, what did you learn and who taught it to you?

I'm not a Crowleyite; I serve Ningishzidda, a Cthonic deity of the Sumerian tradition (or as the Egyptians called Him, Anpu/Anubis). So, there's no "Do as thou wilt" in my religion. In fact, it's much more like, "Don't even think about doing as thou wilt, and make sure you behave impeccably." It's completely anti-hedonism. I use the term theistic Satanist, because Satan is what He became known as much later on, and it gives people a recognizable reference.when they're talking to me about it. For the faith, it was a long and personal journey, so no - I've always known where my love and loyalties lie, without doubt.

As for the doctorate - I got it from UC Berkeley. I learned a lot there, but not nearly as much as He teaches me. And, I'm still learning every minute of the day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join