It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Venus Project - What are your ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The waiting is over. Paradise or Oblivion is out. www.youtube.com... hit youtube less than a week ago but it's already gone viral. Although The Venus Project itself is several years old, and the idea has probably existed forever, now we need it more than ever. So this is an experimental thread to collect ideas of how to make it happen, criticism is also welcome, we need to identify possible problems and possible solutions if we are to make this work. I know having to actually work on solutions for ourselves is something we're not used to in todays nanny states and police states where govs and councils do all the "thinking" for us, but the corrupt central power has to be broken at some point, and this project seems to be our chance. Is it a sudden transformation we need? Or a gradual and continuous but in the end radical changing of the system? How can it work? What must we as individuals do as our bit? Indeed, what CAN we do? Ideas please.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

they promote Technocracy and i am not willing to live under any dogma in my "paradise"

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 31-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I heard about this guy in a documentary called Designing the Future. His ideas are smart and practical, but practicality usually means less money for someone in the short term. For that reason, I don't see a lot of his ideas coming to light any time soon, especially in the energy area. In the long term though I bet most of his ideas become a reality.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I created this thread yesterday on the subject, if we could concentrate our ideas there, it would be great.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cleverhans

Money would become irrelivant. It would be resource bassed civilization insted of the currentcy bassed society we have today.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah, I heard about The Venus Project last year sometimes. Thanks for posting the video, I wouldnt have know it came out. Thanks!
And imo, i think the Venus Project is completely in our grasp, we all just have to want it. And that is a good question, OP; What CAN we do? What can WE do?
edit on 31-3-2012 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

top topics

join