It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[video] An eagle, a fox and my cat all getting along fine on my porch - they plan a conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Not to be a downer, but does this cat look like it has some bloody paws?

Maybe it's not always so peaceful on the porch.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow, when i look at how many S+F you get from that video compared to mine, i am starting to think people don't like me

Must find new freinds

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I wish I had an eagle hanging out with a cat and a fox on my front porch. The harmony is incredible between these animals, unlike most humans.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

On the video in the top comments, someone made a comment like you pointed out. Here is her response:

No blood on the cat. The lid to the white bucket the cat is sitting on is red and it just looks like it is the paw. My cat's paw is fine. Thanks for watching my video!  Take care, Pam

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Oh, good. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Very cool. Here at my house, there are raccoons that often come at night to eat the leftover cat food. They are out there sometimes when I go out for a smoke, and the one has become rather comfortable with my presence. One time last year a mother raccoon had a couple babies with her, and the one baby came up to me and sniffed my foot. I accidentally sent it running frantically for safety when I did the "pss pss pss" noise you do at cats.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

its the title & timing... i like you because you liked the video! & its not all about S&F here =)
edit on 1-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I would definitely feed all of them! I love animals. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I make sure to put squirrel food out for them in the winter. When we first moved in to our house, I was in the garage and a stray kitten was running around scared. It took my brother-in-law and myself 2 hours to catch it. He took it home, and a couple of months later when I went to his house I couldn't believe my eyes. The crazy stray kitten that gave us a run for our money, was just sitting on the back of the couch with it's bejeweled collar just chillin. That cat has a great home now. I'm so happy I found it in my garage.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Really amzing, what an incredible thing to have right out back, and all of them getting along fine !

Thanks poster

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this,so lovely to see such an unusual thing.Wow,i that woman is lucky to experience this.The fox is darling!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow, it just makes the situation more interesting that the eagles and the fox are not fed. I wonder what they and the cats all share in common that makes them such good friends?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join