It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The white light is not love...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There are 7 major chakras represented through the light-wave frequency of the 7 common colors.
Red has the slowest vibration and the Root chakra is the seat of Ego, which is needed for survival in this world.
The fasted is violet which is represented by the crown chakra which is consciousness.
All of the chakras have a negative and positive charge. The heart may be open (+) with love or close (-) with hate.
The sum of all colors / chakras is white light...

The white light contains the fullness of the chakras, the negative and positive charge and therefore the light contains love and hate, ego and spirit, intelligence and stupidity, inspiration (positive) and motivation (negative), therefore the White Light is not just love.

The White Light is really PEACE. P - E - A - C - E. Most people confuse this intense peace of "Everything is OK", and "all is well " with love, which is difference.

Love is affection and compassion.
Peace is being, it is existence it self which hold the positive and negative. It is the source, the neutrality, the middle point which creates the two sides...

So I just wanted to bring it into your awareness that Light = Peace, not love.

Her's a summary of everything in a drawing with borrowed images and information from Google and Wikipedia:

The color white is NOT the color of love. It is the color of unity, the color of Source (or God if you want to call it that), the color of Peace. Peace is the energy operating in the world, the basis of reality, the holder of information (positive AND negative).
edit on 31-3-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It is an interesting distinction.

How do you see peace and love to be related? Or are they related? Is love lower than peace?

Love is emotion, feels like "RED" to me. Warm like the beating heart. PEACE I feel is "lack of emotion." it is considered that PEACE is higher than love, right? OR, do you put compassion higher?
edit on 31-3-2012 by SilentThundersGF because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
There are 7 major chakras represented through the light-wave frequency of the 7 common colors.
Red has the slowest vibration and the Root chakra is the seat of Ego, which is needed for survival in this world.

WRONG
the ego "sits" in the solar plexus.

where did you learn your chakras from my friend?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

It was the conclusion I came to based off of what I read on Wikipedia, how did you come to your conclusion?

Also, what do you think about the original post and the white light?

Originally posted by SilentThundersGF
It is an interesting distinction.

How do you see peace and love to be related? Or are they related? Is love lower than peace?

Love is emotion, feels like "RED" to me. Warm like the beating heart. PEACE I feel is "lack of emotion." it is considered that PEACE is higher than love, right? OR, do you put compassion higher?
edit on 31-3-2012 by SilentThundersGF because: (no reason given)

Peace gives birth to positivity and negativity, like stillness gives birth to speed and slowness.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You are the darkness and you/darkness is peace. The light is consciousness, when the 'light' is on 'I' can say 'I am'. When 'I am' is here/present the light distracts me from myself (or I from itself), i gets lost in the light show.

The 'light show' is the show, the image, the movie.
I am the seer and the show, I is the darkness from where the show is seen.

The darkness like the void of deep sleep is peaceful, only when the light appears do I know I am. Then the mind thinks that 'I' needs protecting from the light show. However, the light show cannot appear without me, the darkness.

'I am' is all 'I' will ever know. 'I' is the darkness 'am' is the light. 'I' shines light onto itself (darkness) so 'I' can see itself.
What you see is the glory of God.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

one link
two link
three link

and i've read this in many books as well as every teacher/guide/mentor i've ever met has told me.

as for the OP...the white light...while yes, white light could be seen as all colors combined, white light is more about a state of being ONE with the divine, not as much about all the chakras blending together. the chakras are more inner body and the white light is more outer body, coming from "elsewhere"....
edit on 3/31/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The white light is in beyond description. If I was pressed for a word I'd say love, but to call it love is to compare a candle to a star. If you're getting your information from Wikipedia and Google I'd say perhaps it is a bit suspect. Have you ever directly experienced the light?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think it has much to do with their Christian upbringing. BTW, you don't necessary see colors at all. However, one thing for sure, once the Kundalini energy reaches to your third eye and crown chakras, the color of the light becomes either white/indigo. Yes, is consciousness and a sense of stillness.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
White or clear light is the manifestation of purity; and purity is simply the opposite of mixed/mingled.

That means that what starts out as duality is eventually brought into harmony within one's self and becomes BINARY...the contrast of light and dark is necessary to perceive the shadows which is where we dwell, in the ordinary world...

While ego is necessary for the development of identity, if it is allowed to dominate past the stage necessary for that purpose, it becomes an obstacle in the chakra system, just as resentment, shame, anger, etc., will...
To achieve peace...the peace that comes with purity is not to battle it out to the death, so to speak, between the chakras and their blockages...if you try to do that, the blockages just become more stuck and solidified...it is contrary to the desired goal.

One must OVERCOME these things that cause the clogs...with the energy of the chakra which they are obstructing...it is more or less an absorption type process...because the chakra 'eats' the blockage and the cloudy dingy colored energy is taken into the pure energy and becomes that color as it is taken in...

When the prism is clear...the rainbow rejoins with its elements and becomes one light ray again...shining within and without!

Lighthouses are more useful than churches. ~ Benjamin Franklin

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

While the nature of the chakras doesn't concern me as much, I am glad to see that other ATS members recognize that love—in any of it's trappings—does not necessarily constitute the highest reality. At the same time, the White Light of Infinity is certainly not love, as love is just as faulted as any other emotion.

I Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud

Shame by the Smashing Pumpkins

Love is good and love is kind; love is dunk and love is blind.

Personally, I approach "color" and "light" from the angle of physics. In physics white is known as the reflection of all color, while black is known as the absorption of all color. That is why white is the shade from which all other colors are emitted, as per the prism. So white light, then, is not a mixture of all the other colors, but a rejection of them.

White Light, to me personally, has always represented Nirvana, as the Buddhist would say. Or, mu to the Zen monk, and moksha to the Hindu yogi. Instead of encompassing the whole of the color spectrum, it erases it.

Black is the shade where the whole of the color spectrum is mixed together. The culmination of all the chakras would, therefore, result in pure black light, not white.

None-the-less, neither brilliant white, nor pitch black are love, as love is but a fractal of the whole spectrum of emotional experience. Emotion, then, is but a piece of the greater human experience, so love cannot be the culmination of all things.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

join