It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA - Startling Proof of Image Manipulation of Mars Photos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

Wow.. so all you have contributed to the thread is (A) to you, another example of the same anomaly "explains" the anomaly, and (B) in your opinion, any intelligent discussion about it one way or another should cease and desist immediately. Is that about right?
If it's that easy for you to dismiss all of this that's fine that's your prerogative.. But why the "nothing to see here, move along" attitude? I think any good discussion should be weighed in on by as many points of view as possible. I respect your point of view, but your opinions on whether the thread is worthy of discussion are irrelevant. You aren't denying ignorance you are encouraging it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

Oh, the irony. It would appear that you have helped me solve this riddle, to a degree. I looked again at the image you provided, and looked again at the images that Phage had given as examples earlier.

reply to post by Phage

Phage, every example that you provided was of the same anomaly. But you are right, it IS "image artifacts" for lack of a better term, but the same "effects" are repeated over a multitude of images on the same corresponding spot. Yet you also led me to what I was trying to find.

I have come to conclude that whatever is there is highly reflective at the least, and that is what's causing the image artifacts.

And I got a LOT, so new thread.. stay tuned...

Don't you love it nOraKat? You greased the wheel, the conversation flows. That's awesome.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
New Evidence... See this thread

Glowing Artifacts on Mars

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

I can't believe with all the crap threads I read on here, and all the people here professing to be searching for answers, that no one could care less about a glowing rock on Mars that NASA spent a week studying. I mean, really.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JayDub113

I can't believe with all the crap threads I read on here, and all the people here professing to be searching for answers, that no one could care less about a glowing rock on Mars that NASA spent a week studying. I mean, really.

It's a shiny rock. What I can't believe is that some people are so mesmerized by shiny objects that they fail to notice that the surrounding rocks are clearly sedimentary. They were laid down under liquid water. The shiny rock may well be gypsum or limestone.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So is that the deflect technique? Good effort but it wasn't needed anyway, this thread has been buried. Gypsum...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join