It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Flashes in the sky 4:43am UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I did a bit of research for you regarding your wife's odd experience, I hope this helps: Location of Sighting: Langham, Essex
Date of Sighting: 22nd April 2012
Time: 12.30pm
Witness Name: Peter

Witness Statement: before we finished work we saw two separate flashes in the sky about 30 mins apart big yellow sort of flashes like iv never seen we thought nothing of it. 1 hour later we where biking back from work and my freind suddnly stopped in amazement it was a pretty clear night we looked up in to the sky and saw a bit yellowy white circle at first we thought it could be a chinese lantin but then it started aggresivly moving back and forward before stopping in one place for at least 10 seconds then it moved pretty quickly again right and started doing starnge loops and things then it disapeared for about 2 seconds re apeared and starting shooting up faster than any thing i have ever seen then before we new it (altough very dazed from the whole experience) it was really close with 3 lights in a sort of dimand shape it flew right over us !! it might sound crazy but we both definatly felt some sort of presence from it. all the sightings and reports i have seen all seem to be very similer never seen anything like that in my life. if any one sees any sigtings over the same sort of area please let me know. Source: ukufo.co.uk

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks for this, very interesting story!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join