It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Like You´ve Never Seen It (PICS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

it looks like the remnants of eden.

if america gets it's way they'll brutalize the country side prospecting for oil.

You might better say "If Israel get its way..."

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hitler and Stalin invaded other countries.

Iran hasn't.

The war with Iraq was because IRAQ invaded in 1980.

Iran was NOT responsible for 9/11. Neither was Iraq. Turns out Osama bin Laden boogied out of Afghanistan and hid out with our BFFs in Pakistan instantly after 9/11. Yet we've been bombing and killing their stone age level population, most of whom doesn't clue about the twin towers for TEN YEARS. The hijackers were Saudis. Cash for Bin Laden came from the Saudis. So we bomb the people that weren't involved back to the stone age. And make the guys that WERE our Bestest Friends Forever.
edit on 31-3-2012 by jolynna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

phatpackage = troll

And this is solely based on you having a different opinion to me? How narrow minded of you! Playing the "Troll" card shows a distinct lack of tolerance for others to have an opinion different to yours. The hypocrisy is hilarious! Again I stand by my comments the OP is trying to soften the image of the Iranian government with some pretty pictures!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Iran has the 2nd largest Jewish population of ANY country in Asia. Only Israel has a larger Jewish population. NO hatred of Jews as people seem to think. They CHOOSE TO live in Iran rather than in Iraq or Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia...all countries the U.S. either has or is occupying or is BFF with.

2nd largest population of Jews in Asia is in Iran www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Link to a map showing Iran surrounded by American military bases: www.loonwatch.com...

How can anyone look at that map with a straight face and say that Iran is the aggressor???

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor
Those are wonderful pictures.

However, humans by nature are ugly and evil, so they're forgetting pictures of that in the slideshow. Regardless, amazing pics.

Humans by nature are ugly and evil? We're also incredibly beautiful, creative, compassionate, loving, creatures who delight in the joy we feel and in the good fortune and joy of others. By nature.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Amazing shots that country took me by surprise it is quite beautiful.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I love photos of nature, and those are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing!

Shows how retarded those who want to see it turned into "a sheet of glass" for their own entertainment are...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto
Humans by nature are ugly and evil? We're also incredibly beautiful, creative, compassionate, loving, creatures who delight in the joy we feel and in the good fortune and joy of others. By nature.

We only turn ugly and evil when money takes over our minds.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Those are astonishingly beautiful pics.
I wonder what kinda hell it will look like after this "war" over their "nukes".
D.U. rounds and troopes with ptsd have a way of changing the landscape.

link   
What an amazingly beautiful country. We see so many photos of the political side, and the major cities, and maybe some of the culture, but we're blind to how beautiful the entire world truly is until we see it for ourselves.

link   
Iran is a nice place (given its geography) and its people quite folksy too (given its theocratic environment). It's not, strictly speaking, an 'Arab' country -- they're Persians who speak Farsi.

But it's not about Iran or its people per se; it's about the fundamentalists in power that seem bent on acquiring a nuclear arsenal.

Pretty trees of any country burn very easily from a nuclear blast.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Very beautiful pictures and I wonder why in the world is there a war going on over there?

they are killing the land, will it satisfy them to kill a living person so beautiful that they will get some coin out of it? If so, then I pity them for living.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
As much as I love the pics, threads like this make no sense to me. If the justification to not bomb Iran is because it is pretty, then why would you protest against the destruction of nuclear factories full of people...people who normally destroy and distort nature. That really means bombing Iran, or any other part of human civilization, is a sacrifice and favor to the planet.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The land is so beautiful. Ahmadinejad must be just as sweet!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Nice post OP, you've shown that mother earth and mother nature are amazing.
Actually you'll find this in every corner of the globe.
What you've excluded is the human parasites that live in it systematically destroying it; you'll find this in every corner of the globe too.

But in the case of Iran, it's not hard to miss such obvious atrocities such as hanging another human for simply being gay. And before anyone says it's there culture, religion or beliefs.....it's simply wrong. Any civilised life form would know that of which humans are not.

Remove humans and it's an incredible beautiful place Iran.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think it is funny when people compare a land's environment to the government controlling it.

Why not just enjoy the location and not enjoy the government? Please do not confuse the two.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Well it's a sad state of affairs that so many think Iran is a desolate, dead desert.

Don't get me wrong though, the place is far from perfect, but then where is??

I'm not afraid to admit that I thought Iran was probably desert. I'm glad I found this thread.

One day at time.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
wonderful pictures of Persia

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It's pretty much what i picture heaven would be like.
Awesome stuff man, thanks for digging it up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join