It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Like You´ve Never Seen It (PICS)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Lately the tensions regarding Iran's nuclear program have been rising.

Imho this is because certain powers want a war with Iran, no matter what.

This thread is to remind you people that Iran is a beautiful country just like any other country out there.

Pictures are often more powerful than words and so without further ado i'm going to present you; Iran in pictures.

I've tried to copy these pictures and embed them, but without succes.

So i'm going to leave you guys with this link and hope you'll click it.

The Sheer Beauty That Is Iran
edit on 31-3-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

ETA:

a thread from a fellow ATS member

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

You should probably save those.....I'm sure your right about rising tensions and we may need them for a before and after shots......

Forgot to add beautiful pics.

edit on 31-3-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Wow very beautiful

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing those. In a different world or a distant future where national leaders don't order us all to hate each other, that is a nation I would love to see. The sheer beauty I've seen in pictures over the years is stunning. I can't say I've seen similar scenes out of other nations in the region. It would be nice...if things ever become peaceful.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Those are wonderful pictures.

However, humans by nature are ugly and evil, so they're forgetting pictures of that in the slideshow. Regardless, amazing pics.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Threads like this have been started before. You on the Pro Iranian propaganda wagon! The people or the country of Iran geographically are not the ones in question it is the terrorist led Iranian government.

Do you honestly think some pictures of Iran's natural beauty gets the government off the hook? Awww Jeez look at this beautiful scenery we should should forgive the Iranian terrorist government immediately. You have got to be kidding! Diversion Propaganda at it's finest! You ought to be ashamed for trying to cloud the real issues with some pretty pictures!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Thank you.

How I long for the day that my feet touch my hometown's soil.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

And what is the real issue?

Iran having a nuclear program?

The real issue is the USA and Israel not minding their bussines (as usual).

Two countries with nukes of their own forbidding another country to have nukes.

Iran isn't even producing nukes, if you got evidence to the contrary please provide some links.

I'm not trying to distract from the real issues, but Iran isn't a real issue.

It's something that gets made into an issue by certain countries....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Yeah, I have seen it before...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Wonderful. Seeing these breathtaking pictures reinforces in my mind the idea that humans are indeed nothing but a terrible disease plaguing this otherwise cute, colourful boulder swirling in its pirouettes through the vastness of Space... S&F.

link   
The diverse colors and vivid landscapes are absolutely phenomenal.

Here are some more nature photographs from Iran.

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Yeah, I have seen it before...

No you did not.

You jumped to conclusions.

These are not the same pics.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Wow!

Amazingly beautiful, thank you so much for posting these, I never knew how magical it was!
Geez we sure don't see sights like that on the news down here at all, usually desert, dirt and destruction, beautiful photography too.
Will have to share these.

My Mum has been to the middle East a couple of times now, among other places, and she loves the countries and the people, who were so friendly to her, she says it makes her feel like she's home. Just for the record she's a seventh generation first fleeter, but her feelings are genuine.
She's so inspired by what she saw over there, she's doing a creative writing course so she can tell more people about it. I'm pretty sure she's planning another trip too.

Thanks again op x

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Same message though, innit?

I just don't think you or the OP of the other thread are presenting anything we didn't already know...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Same message though, innit?

Yup but not the same content.

By your way of reasoning we should, for example, close all 9-11 'truth' threads because they're all conveying the message 9-11 was an inside job.

Yet every thread contains different info, doesn't it?

I just don't think you or the OP of the other thread are presenting anything we didn't already know...

Maybe you knew.

Judging by the reactions so far now everyone was aware of this.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

You most definitely are providing a distraction to the real issues. You even acknowledge there are issues. But they are the things that need to be discussed not some picture that gives you "a warm fuzzy feeling" with the intent to try to soften the terrorist Iranian regime and their fake Ayatollah!

Again I repeat you are trying to cloud the real issues (issues you admit exist .... even if you sympathise with the terrorists) with some pictures intended to soften the Iranian governments image!
edit on 31-3-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Well it's a sad state of affairs that so many think Iran is a desolate, dead desert.

Don't get me wrong though, the place is far from perfect, but then where is??

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Threads like this have been started before. You on the Pro Iranian propaganda wagon! The people or the country of Iran geographically are not the ones in question it is the terrorist led Iranian government.

Do you honestly think some pictures of Iran's natural beauty gets the government off the hook? Awww Jeez look at this beautiful scenery we should should forgive the Iranian terrorist government immediately. You have got to be kidding! Diversion Propaganda at it's finest! You ought to be ashamed for trying to cloud the real issues with some pretty pictures!

could you provide some links please to show your evidence that Iran is a terrorist country
OP beatifull pics thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Beautiful images, thanks for sharing these.

I often travel around the world via Google earth and must admit that I'm always surprised at the beauty that I find in places I would never have imagined. Thanks for sharing these.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

How soon until American citizens start burning pictures and books? ...very soon indeed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join