It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your favorite ATS member?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by notyme67
reply to post by alfa1

oh wow thank you. I dont post much. but it greatly aprreciated

This is just too good lol

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

really it is

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by notyme67
reply to post by dude69

really it is

Check the URL of the post you originally replied to..

That's your only clue from me so far.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have found these members in particular, to be valuable assets to ATS, and member content. There are more, my mind has gone blank at the moment. Thank You Friends, for enlightening me, and opening doors to further thought for me.

Some may not seem familiar unless you spend a lot of time in the Japan Crisis forum. They are the true researchers dedicated to providing data in the mega/monster thread.

Thank You all...and the one's I may have forgotten, I'll be kicking myself as your names pop into my mind today. Forgive this old addled brain. I thank you too....

Des

DancedWithWolves
AlaskanDad
mileysubet
matadoor
Wertwog
Purplechive
zworld
SFA437
Silverlok
jude11
nyk537
beezzer
gamesmaster63
TheRedneck
JohnySeagull
hydrojet
The GUT
TsukiLunar
greeneyedleo
RealSpoke
GAOTU789
thorfourwinds
Expat888
objectman
cerebralassassins
FugitiveSoul
justcurious31
Gazrok
JohnnyAnonymous
Jean Paul Zodeaux
Kdog
boncho
Sinny
speculativeoptimist
blupblup
NoRegretsEver
FissionSurplus

edit on 1-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
silent thunder
Leftist
Qumulys
boymonkey74
crakeur

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I must admit you had me to....very funny nice to be punk'd I figured out after really thinking deep down inside that there was just no way I was going to be anybody's favorite, since I hadn't been on here that long. I'm not as good as some o the people you all mention. Not yet anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I must admit you had me to....very funny nice to be punk'd I figured out after really thinking deep down inside that there was just no way I was going to be anybody's favorite, since I hadn't been on here that long. I'm not as good as some o the people you all mention. Not yet anyway.

It wasn't me, I started the thread. It was Alfa1 who punk'd us all.

Lol

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

does that just bring you bak to your own profile?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

No, you´re the man!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I like lots but top ones: Davespanners (really nice, makes me smile), Signals (really funny, makes me laugh), burntheships (really smart, makes me think) also woodwardjr, havok and one who is banned... backinblack.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I suck with names..... but according to my profile/friends - I like these people

TKDRL - elouina - SaturnFX - PhantomLimb - Agarta - Signals - spoonbender - jude11 - Komodo - haarvik - mb2591 - BrokenCircles - Benevolent Heretic - BirdOfillOmen - Mr Mask - Domo1 - Libertygal -WarminIndy - highpriestess - intergalactic fire - TNTarheel - Tinmaddog - Croatoan2011 - biggkatt - mutantgenius - AstroBuzz - Druid42 - Totek - rushunt - tsawyer2 - watchdog8110 - Kamesan - JammyQ -JustinSee - shadow12 - Fishticon84 - Ahmose - qonone - drphilxr - DamaSan - momeees - AnIntellectualRedneck - TDawgRex - overseer1136 - NeoAlef2012

Really couldn't tell you who they all are now though - I added these names in like a few days span so if I didn't see a post from them, they didn't get added - I completely forgot about the option altogether until I came to this thread.

Boncho should definitely be on that list, as well as - there's others that are missing too, people I converse with on a regular basis (about as regular as you can get if you're me), but hopefully they know who they are ♥♥♥♥

oh yeah and DJW001 I think his name is? he should also be on that list - and there's a guy who was almost always first to post in the introductions - he might be listed here already - I can't remember his name (I so fail...) - you'll know him cause he always labels his comments with "Reason for posting" and a "disclaimer".... I should go look it up....

(puts hold music on for you)

found 2 in my search - Omegalogos is the one I was speaking of, and GreyMagic should be on that list.

I could do this all day. There's just too many decent people around here

People like Phage and Slayer99 are also amazing, but I always take their posts like they're employees.... they're just too good - so I don't add them. I know when I come across them though they're definitely going to be quality.

oh and Mblah!!! she should be on there!
ok let me walk away
again, mad love to those I forgot

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I like Beezer, but it may be that I just feel sorry for that damn bunny.
Boncho is a master at getting away with being politically incorrect, and The redneck is an all time favorite as he comes across as incredibly sincere when he posts.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I enjoy reading the Epic threads written by Slayer69. He's definitely high on my list of respected ATS members.

Sky floating, mirthifulme, Agustus, Networkdude, emsed, and the rest of my Fraternal companions are obvious choices for my favorite members.

I still have a Internet crush on GEL. So she's one of my favs.

Oh and digin4it. My favorite banned member, lol.

And the 3 amigos.
edit on 22-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: I'm a suckass

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I love you ALL! Mmmmmmuah!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I am new here, but have read many incredible posts. I am looking forward to reading many more. Slayer69 is very intelligent and well articulated. A thought provoker. So already at this point I would have to say him. Other than him, It's me. There is nothing wrong with self love.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My favorite ATS member is this dude named Homerinnc, hes smart, cool and drop dead sexy
:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have only been here a short while but so far "destinyone" makes me chuckle, She has a great sense of humor

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
How about the kind of members I appreciate?
Because there are quite a few, by name I won't mention them.

I appreciate members that keep their cool, in the midst of potential outrage.

Members that can obviously see things from another's point of view.

Members that take a chance, and post something they have created, such as Artwork, music, writings. That can be tough to put out there, in front of such a large crowd. Takes some courage to do that.

Members that are obviously taking time to teach others what they know well, offering expertise.

Members that can admit they are wrong sometimes. That's a big one for me.

Members that take a topic, and present it with research, links, photos...Those well thought out Forum reports. Great reading.

Oh yeah, members with funny avatars..

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why though.......

Has Phage EVER backed up his comments with merit?

See... I think he is more or less the equivalent of Suspicious0bservers on ATS.

Clever come backs, easy to google knowledge, over average in complexity, just enough for most to be amazed.

Im just curious... because I think he is full of it bjt carries himself well in that role, backed by few people here who idolizes him.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join