It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Interviews new Whistle Blower "Drake" 3/28/12

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

You can't stop attacking me personally can you? Insulting me does not make your argument valid.

As I have said REPEATEDLY, I am very skeptical of this guy's message. I find numerous flaws with his proposal.

However, your points have NOTHING to do with what he said....period!

He is not the leader of a mob! He is not trying to overthrown the United States! He is not trying to print money!

What he is trying to do is make a case with U.S. CONSTITUTIONAL LAW that the UNITED STATES CITIZENS can compel law enforcement and the military to arrest those that break the laws. That's it! Do you get it now!?!?!?

I don't care if you believe him. It make no difference if this happens or not.It make no difference whether he case makes sense or not! I am addressing your empty points that do not mirror anything he said!

Drake's model that he lays out have numerous problems, many people have already exposed. You do not need to put words in the guy's mouth to strengthen your opinion.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
there shall be arrests, because it is the right thing to do at this point...

you can believe what you want, but there is justice and love & light shall prevail...

God Willing..

yes it is so.

thank you

why would you allow slavery of the Human race to continue?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow, that was freekin' painful. As much as I would love for this to happen (in a Constitutionally valid, Thomas Jefferson would approve way), this Drake guy and the radio interviewer over at Freedom Reigns, Wave the Flag and Salute the Eagle-ville sound like they've spent the last 40 years sitting on bar stools regaling the other drunk masses whilst smoking one cigarette after another.

Please notify me when the non-MSM covers anything but 'mass resignations' that may very well be related to babyboomers worldwide deciding to retire while the gettings' good.

What part of him spending the first 20 minutes rambling on about nuthin but toilet paper and 'don't panic, everything will be fine N dandy' do you people not understand? I agree with an above poster, this guy couldn't run an RV park but he sure is enjoying all the attention.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
video talking about drake. One of the things that caught my attention was they mention Drake=Serpent.

"Besides dragon (derived from French), Tolkien variously used the terms drake (the original English term, from Old English draca, in turn from Latin draco) and worm (from Old English wyrm, "serpent", "dragon")"

en.wikipedia.org...(Middle-earth)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I thought that I had heard 'Drake' before:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The transcript is now up (poor transcribers!) and this tells me everything I need to know about Drake and his cohorts:

"The thing laid out certain premise[s] -- certain areas of concern. Some of those things have changed, so this is why I say that the document itself has been added to and modified. But the basic premise of it is simply this: They also, just like me, were extraordinarily frustrated by freakazoids such as the Hare Krishnas, or whomever, who were dancing in California at the time. They didn't want those people running the country; they didn't think they'd really do that great of a job. THEY WERE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT GROUPS MIGHT STAND AND FIGHT

DW: I don't understand how Hare Krishnas could run the country.

DK: Exactly. And that's what they thought too, and that's how come they're not.

DW: Are they saying that these people were socially active and wanted to take over the government, or something?

DK: They would have liked to have found somebody that would stand up as a group and actually do something in terms of freedom. They've been trying ever since the Hare Krishnas, and whomever; war protesters, you name it."

This Drake guy is one of the rednecked 'patriotic' VFW Republicans that hated the antiwar 'hippie' protestors during Vietnam and gave us decades of the Bush Crime Family and Ronnie Raygun.

If they'd acted after they had amassed their '5 inch thick!' Plan we wouldn't be in this much worse mess now. They're also the same bunch the denigrated the environmentalists as 'treehuggers' and think spending the day at a NASCAR meet burning up as much fossil fuel as possible is a great way to relax and read nuthin' but their Bible, cuz it's God's word y'know...

As much as I'd like to see this go down and soon, you can tell from the Freedom Reigns website, these are just a bunch of Teaparty flagwaver wannabees and there's not enough IQ among any of them to worry about anything but their precious toilet paper supply.

He's trying to describe the most ambitious military coup in human history, literally world-wide, and he takes 20 minutes to even begin to get to the point because his brain power literally isn't up to the task, and then it's all about toilet paper and his interviewers over at 'Freedom Reigns!' are all coughing and hacking in the background from cigarette addiction? And yet David Wilcock has vetted him completely and we are to be assured he's the real deal?

You know who I sorta, kinda, want to believe in all this? There was a tiny snippet in one of Alex Collier's latest interviews where he says that, and I paraphrase, "wait until the masses are told that their precious religions are all bunk designed to control them..." and I thought, now here's a man telling the truth... finally.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Looks like the lawsuit has been put on hold because the judge decided to 'retire':

jhaines6.wordpress.com...-24845

Odd typo in the memo, though, the court clerk entered the date wrong:

03/02/2012 – MEMORANDUM TO THE DOCKET CLERK: REMINDER : The conference scheduled for 3/9/11 at 10:30 a.m., “is adjourned sine die.” Before the Honorable: Richard J. Holwell U.S.D.J. in courtroom 17-B 500 Pearl Street NYC. Due to the Judges Retirement. All conferences are being rescheduled and an alternate conference date will be set in the near future. Any problems please fax request to chambers : – FAX : ( 212 805- 7948 ) Any problems please use e-mail : William Donald This my e-mail address – [email protected], Courtroom Deputy – 212 805- 0122. (jfe) Modified on 3/2/2012 (jfe). (Entered: 03/02/2012)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Looks like the lawsuit has been put on hold because the judge decided to 'retire':

jhaines6.wordpress.com...-24845

Odd typo in the memo, though, the court clerk entered the date wrong:

03/02/2012 – MEMORANDUM TO THE DOCKET CLERK: REMINDER : The conference scheduled for 3/9/11 at 10:30 a.m., “is adjourned sine die.” Before the Honorable: Richard J. Holwell U.S.D.J. in courtroom 17-B 500 Pearl Street NYC. Due to the Judges Retirement. All conferences are being rescheduled and an alternate conference date will be set in the near future. Any problems please fax request to chambers : – FAX : ( 212 805- 7948 ) Any problems please use e-mail : William Donald This my e-mail address – [email protected], Courtroom Deputy – 212 805- 0122. (jfe) Modified on 3/2/2012 (jfe). (Entered: 03/02/2012)

So was all of this just another nesara style scam op by the cia

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
God, I hate defending this Drake guy. His story has so many flaws and questions.

However, what I hate most is people getting the fact wrong and making a judgement.

The trial listed above has NOTHING to do with his recent interviews. The court system his is talking about is the WORLD COURT! The States documentation presented has nothing to do with theUS Court system.

This NY US Court listed above is a side show for the information he is presenting.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Oddzon

Errr, no. The court case is the huge one filed on behalf of the 'White Dragon Society' in NY Federal Court, alleging trillions of dollars were stolen from the Japanese. Or something, it's really getting hard to keep track. It was all the rage on David Wilcock's site a few months ago. There is nothing citing International Court in this, although the court case did cite international personalities.

It reflects back on Wilcock and has nothing to do with Drake directly, although you would have to make a connection between this massive court case (now on hold due to lack of a judge that wants to deal with it) and other 'taking control back from the Illuminati' endeavors.

It's getting pretty weird when Tolec of the Andromeda Council makes more sense than former US military types.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It reflects back on Wilcock and has nothing to do with Drake directly...

As I said, this court case has nothing to do with Drake. It has nothing to do with this thread. Drake never mentioned White Dragons in any of his interviews. Drake never mentioned Japan or missing Japanese monies.

David Wilcock is the interviewer and has little to do with the content of the body of Drake's message.

Wilcock might be a nut job and this US court case could have been the rage on his site months ago, but it has NOTHING to do with this thread!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulldetector

www.youtube.com...

That`s hilarious !!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

Originally posted by bulldetector

www.youtube.com...

That`s hilarious !!!!

Agreed, thanks for quoting it! That was awesome, think I'll get it added to my blog shortly too.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
For those who have been following "The Drake"
Here is the "Complete Drake" 12 different Show's in MP3 format.
Call it the Drake Discography if you will.

Drake Complete
edit on 16-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If we are going to use the “Drake” and his notices and declarations of Sovereignty, which he sent to The Hague, as the catalyst for awakening the masses and winning the crowd, then we have some work to do. Let's start with equating "Drake" with "the Hague".

Which one is more worthless?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wait, are you actually promoting that David came up with an idea all on his own and isn't repackaging a real scientists research as his own to make a buck as he presents "His" material in a more kool-aid love and light ascension modality where personal responsibility to grow up, spiritually mature, and do our own work is not needed?

That will be a freaking first.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Another update from Wilcock today.

Arrest warrants have now been issued against the international branches of the Federal Reserve -- the European Central Banks, BIS, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and Japan.

April went by with no arrests.... and now we get this. Looks like everything is a month behind. Also, David clarifies that "no one really knows when this will happen."

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Interesting dialog from his interview.

DW: I would agree. If you can believe this group really exists, and there is plenty of evidence in that direction, it would be an absolute necessity for them to do this. One of the most consistent comments we see coming in is people want this all to be immediately resolved. They expect me to give exact dates for when things will happen. Then, if those exact dates fail to materialize, they become extremely angry. What do you say to those people? I know there have been at least 2-3 strong time windows that had to be abandoned in this quest already.

NK: There is no question that we have taken longer than we had hoped in order to finish things up. I do apologize for that. However, we cannot just move for the sake of moving. We have to make sure that everything is in place. Our guy Nelu in Indonesia has been brilliant representing the Indonesians. He is working hard to put things in place. The poor guy hardly sleeps, but he realizes this is all for his family and nation. To date, and this includes today, I have to say the Indonesian Government has held strong and not weakened a bit – despite the promises made by the OLD FEDS. What I still do not realize is why the YOUNG FEDS do not just put the OLD FEDS out to pasture. Why allow them to continue taking up space when they are making life so hard for the young? They want 5-6 Billion people on this planet dead. That’s right – dead. We, as a global community, cannot stand by and watch this happen. Something must be done.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
An interesting Comment from the comments section on his site.

I haven't seen it specifically spelled out here, but Drake is still claiming that the most likely window for mass arrests is 30-45 days from April 8. If you look here, you'll notice what seems to be a practice exercise for "Defense Support of Civil Authorities" scheduled for May 2-9.

www.northcom.mil...

It's not unreasonable to expect the real thing to be piggybacked on a drill or a war game. In fact, there's a pretty solid precedent for that sort of thing. Uhm, if I'm giving away too much, by all means don't publish this comment. Good luck, folks.

edit on 2-5-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I agree with you on Wilcock and have been trying to keep up with this.
Please continue to add to this thread as this event evolves..
SnF

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join