It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Interviews new Whistle Blower "Drake" 3/28/12

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Drakes voice and "take the long way to get to the point" speaking style sounded familiar for some reason but I was working and kind of tuned it out. Once he started talking about angels though I realized that Drake is non-other than Stan Deyo and even though I had already called B.S on the story that sealed it for me 100%.

Total fiction.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
There are warning signs here and yet people are blindly accepting this, I just don't get it. Have we become that desperate that we just accept anything spoken by any "anonymous" person on the webcast and accept it as fact?

There are some serious mistakes made in this, firstly he keeps stating how Federal Marshals will be going around arresting everyone with the support of the military. Who are these alleged marshals? There is no such thing as federal marshals, there are US marshals, and there are Federal AIR marshals, who work for the TSA by the way, but there is no office for federal marshals and never has been. Nor would they have the authority to enter another country as he stated, laws in america do not equate to laws elsewhere.

The whole website he refers to, and I went and checked it out is some amateurish affair, the so called alert it published is full of typo's and spelling mistakes, including calling things "Marshall Law" there is no such thing, it is martial law, if the person drafting the alert did not even know this are we to take this seriously?

I would love this to be true and the corrupt disgusting politicians and banksters, the evil corporations brought down, but I just don't see it. It all just comes across as wishful thinking and a pipe dream. Then there is the other problem, IF what he says has some basis in truth, how are we to accept this is going to be a better system than before? What he describes is a military coup, how many times have we seen these happen over the years in the pretence of making it better for the people of a nation? How many times has it worked out well for those people?

Remember the old saying, "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" And yet people here seem so desperate for change they are willing for a military force to take over the USA and doing so unquestioningly just because some "anonymous" guy on an internet radio show says it is going to be ok... Seriously? Have you all lost your sense of judgement? Some guy says sit back while the military throws all the "evil" people in FEMA camps, and you all say "yeah, he sounds genuine" and follow along, and you are the same people calling others sheeple, really?

I want to see an end of corruption, I want to see an end to the banksters and the disgusting central banks, I want to see an end to corporate manipulation and destruction. But guys seriously c'mon, use a little rational thinking. What is this guy actually saying will happen. And what basis do you have to believe him other than wishful thinking?

If I am wrong I will be happy to eat humble pie and will be screaming with joy, but I doubt anything will happen and if it does, it wont end up well for the people. Be wary of wishing a military coup on yourselves, they never end well for the people

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 4windsbar

can you provide a link so we can compare voices?

would be helpful to your claim I would think.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 4windsbar

I would think just the opposite if it was Stan Deo. Considering his qualifications.
Stan Deo

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

You are wrong there are Federal Marshal's.
Federal Marshal

The Federal Marshals Service was started with very specific goals in mind.

The first goal is the return of wanted fugitives, those people who have active warrants against their name, into lawful custody.
The second goal is to assist police services by being able to respond to Priority 2/3 calls and all non-emergency calls, allowing the police more time for investigations and allowing more members to be available for 911/Priority 1 calls.
And, after careful consideration, it was decided that there were other venues where the Federal Marshals Service could utilize our officers experiences and expertise.

Police Officers cannot be everywhere at once, yet their workload increases daily, but
we still expect them to be there when we call them, to be there sooner not later.

The Federal Marshals Service works, not to replace police officers, but with them,
so that Police Services can better utilize their resources where they are needed the most.

With the ever increasing awareness and concern for events that are happening in todays
world, we as a community need to be prepared for any given situation that may arise.
We cannot expect that Federal, Provincial or Municipal Police Services would be able to handle a SIGNIFICANT EMERGENCY SITUATION [Hurricane Katrina for example] and still be able to perform everyday, normal policing duties.

Which is why we at the Federal Marshals Service have chosen the staff that we have.

Their training will enable them to assist any Police or Emergency Service that would ask for our assistance.

And because of this training we can be beneficial to you as a home owner, business owner or Government Agency.

edit on 1-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I found the parts where he mentions we already have teleporters(nowadays called stargates) and Replicators (ala Star Trek) to be most fascinating, although admittedly the hardest ones to believe.

I Remember a Magazine Ive read some where Omni or Discover Magizine One of the 2

that they did it ! they ( either the US or Japan ) Moved a Mass Partial From one place to the Other

Something like in the Science Fiction Movie called The Fly 1958 & 1986 David Cronenberg's Remake

The Problem was when Transferred It Destroyed the Original Matter ...

( From the Discovery Magazine ) by the Well Known Michio Kaku

Teleportation? Very Possible. Next Up: Time Travel.
Some of the most far-out sci-fi is eminently do-able.
by Michio Kaku

on Page 2 of the Above Article

Physicists hope to teleport complex molecules in the coming years. After that, a DNA molecule or virus could be teleported within decades.

Then it get Strange .....

BEAM ME UP
Perhaps the most tangible of the far-out technologies suggested by Einstein’s theories is teleportation. The key lies in a celebrated 1935 paper (doc) by Einstein and his colleagues Boris Podolsky and Nathan Rosen. Ironically, in their paper they proposed an experiment—the so-called EPR experiment, named for the three authors—to kill off, once and for all, quantum theory’s introduction of probability into physics. Quantum theory requires probability because its formulas do not directly describe things like the precise position of particles. Instead, the formulas describe waves, known as Schrödinger waves. The amplitude of the waves at a particular location translates to the probability that a particle will be found at that point.

As the EPR experiment pointed out, according to quantum theory, if two particles—electrons, for example—are initially vibrating in unison (a state called coherence), they can remain in wavelike synchronization even if they are separated by a large distance. Two electrons may be trillions of miles apart, but there is still an invisible Schrödinger wave connecting them, like an umbilical cord. If something happens to one electron, some of that information is immediately transmitted to the other, faster than the speed of light. This concept—that particles vibrating in coherence have some kind of deep connection—is called quantum entanglement. Einstein derisively called this “spooky action at a distance,” and he took it to “prove” that quantum theory was wrong, since nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.

From the March 2008 issue; published online February 28, 2008

As that Saying .... Conspiracy Theorist Said Repeatedly

that the Government has that 20 to 50 years Jump in Technology then the Public Knows

Well if any of you have Heard David Wilcock has Mention about the Back engineered Device
Alien Machine that can see into the Future & Possible Teleportation that is Called the Looking Glass

its Strange to see that physicist Michio Kaku kinda Sorta Mentioned in this Article

From Page One

ANOTHER LOOKING GLASS In science fiction movies like Stargate and Contact, wormholes connect distant points in the universe, allowing people to travel from one spot to another in far less time than the hundreds or millions of years required to make the trip at the speed of light, the greatest conventional velocity. Einstein’s general theory of relativity suggests the possibility of wormholes—literal shortcuts through space-time caused by the curvature of the universe itself. But do wormholes really exist, or are they figments of mathematics?

Just Maybe the Illuminati Hollywood has been giving us some Fraction of Truth ..

Art imitates Life

Life Imitate Art

Well just One Article From the Discovery Magazine about Tine Travel & Teleportation

Scientists teleport Schrodinger's cat
Carl Holm for ABC Science Online

Researchers from Australia and Japan have successfully teleported wave packets of light, potentially revolutionising quantum communications and computing.

www.abc.net.au...

Whats Below is Starting to make me think that 20 year Jump Again ....

From IBM

Quantum Teleportation
researcher.ibm.com...

Well Well From Wired Magazine 3/29/2012
March 29, 1993: Teleportation Beams From Sci-Fi to Real Science

By Daniela Hernandez
Email Author
March 29, 2012 |
6:30 am |
Categories: 20th century, Physics
www.wired.com...

Teleportation breakthrough made
By Paul Rincon
BBC News Online science staff

Scientists have performed successful teleportation on atoms for the first time, the journal Nature reports.

news.bbc.co.uk...

First Time ? Yeah just Maybe like 20 years ago in 1974 or 10 years 1984

edit on 1-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
God I wish David would STFU and let people talk. He's one of the most horrible interviewers I've ever had the torture level displeasure of having to put up with.

At one point I got so fed up I just started scanning forward to get past one of his usual interruptions and for a while it seemed like no matter how far I went he was still there.

David - we don't need you to stop the speaker every 5 seconds to try and clarify what he's saying. Your not the brightest apple on the tree and we're not all morons. We understand what he's saying just fine without your help. Your not enhancing the information, you're slowing it down and burning up time we could better spend hearing the person we want to hear. Just shut up and let people talk, you annoying #.
edit on 1-4-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

FYI, David Wilcock was the interviewer, Drake was the guest speaker. I see you already made the correction.

edit on 4/1/2012 by 1yearning2bfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

That is a private company... DUH

Didn't the "iThemes Builder by iThemes Powered by WordPress" site notice tell you anything? God I worry about the mentality of the average American.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4

It's a service used by the government. DUH!

Get educated yourself and read the page jerk!

Really? LOL and the requirments to work for them are

Minimum Requirements: In order to be employed with the Federal Marshals Service you must: Be aCanadian citizen or legally allowed to work in Canada.

But hey, I am sure a CANADIAN private company will be allowed to go and arrest politicians in the US of A

May I politely suggest you shut up and stop digging in your ignorance hole, its deep enough

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

If they where contracted to do so yes. Quit back peddling.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I think you are the ignorant one here.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I am not back peddling, I told there is NO Federal Marshal service in the USA, and I am right. You however tried to prove me wrong by providing a link to a PRIVATE security firm in Canada. I think even you should understand that foreign nationals will never be allowed to come and arrest people in the USA and enforce a military coup.

Don't let wishful thinking cloud your judgement, you may want all of this to be true, and so do I, I would love to see a utopian society where we are all truly free and the corrupt and guilty are held for their disgusting crimes against humanity. However believing everything spouted on the internet is not going to help change things.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

And just why coud'nt we use them? Other countries use USA security companies? I guess you never heard of blackwater huh?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

No transcript?

And it's David so you will have him throwing his two cents in. I see nothing wrong with that because it's how you engage people in an interview. You don't want them to think that you're bored or offended or anything.

I'd be more suspect if David just sat there and let "Drake" spill the beans.

It could be another fraud too. Anyone remember "Charles"?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Seriously dude, your arguments are becoming spurious and pointless, and to be honest you really are making yourself sound like a fool. More to the point it is derailing this thread. In your attempt to prove me wrong you did a quick Google search, pulled up a website for a private company in Canada and claimed it was a US federal service. Rather than accept your mistake gracefully and a quick comment like "my mistake, my bad" you have to keep coming up with crap excuses as to why this private Canadian company has something to do with the original post.

The speaker in the original interview (Drake) stated that Federal Marshals will make the arrests, US Federal Marshals, not some two bit private Canadian security company, Just as he mentioned that US Federal Air Marshals were part of this service, yet US Federal Air Marshals are part of the TSA, not a separate organisation, and certainly not part of some Canadian private security firm.

Be a grown up, accept your mistake and drop the matter. And let the discussion in this interesting topic continue as it should and not be derailed by idiotic claims. And in future when you link something, at least have the brains to check it first, you have to know others will and call you out on it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Hard to believe but this is why we have a shadow government, black ops and so forth.

They certain must have technology that is 100+ years ahead of what we see on the streets everyday.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Oh so now Drake did say US Marshalls? Jeeze can you make up your mind?

Man you are pretentious.
edit on 1-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

You cant quit can you, go back to my original post... I said there are no FEDERAL marshals in the US, Drake stated there was. Now go away like a good little child, find some Federal Marshals in the US, bring back proof and then I will apologise, However there is none, so please SHUT up and give it a rest

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join