It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Interviews new Whistle Blower "Drake" 3/28/12

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Thank you for posting this, Im only 15 min into it, but it is awesome to just hear this guy talk without the interruptions. Seems he is spelling this "Plan" all nice and simple, and the best part is, he still sounds sane.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Am I the only one who listened to this and thought this guy sounded like a crackpot?
He sounds more like a delusional ex war vet than someone who actually works in the pentagon...

I'm not saying hes a liar.
I guess I just don't get the same 'legit' vibe as some of you.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The only thing that makes me wonder is, why announce such a plan, and warn the "bad guys"?

Well, he did mention that all of these banker resignations were people knowing what's about to go down, so they all packed up and ran to other countries... except he also stated that they have the authority to go and get them, no matter where they run to. Hm...

Guess we'll see.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry but as much as I would love to believe this is true, it comes over as some conspiracy nuts wet dream. Lots of claims and absolutely nothing of substance. All the "evil" people arrested, and a new government installed, but no details of who those people will be. Hidden technology revealed but not scientific indication of what those technologies are and how they came about. New banking system and a new currency, but no details of how that currency will be distributed,

Even if at best and this all came about, you would still have to have alarm bells going off from such a statement. Hey folks, the military are coming to round everyone up, but don't worry its only the bad guys, well the people we say are the bad guys. Don't worry when your internet is cut off, don't worry when you tv stations are shut down, just watch the official channel we put out and believe everything. Don't worry that transportation is shut down. YEAH RIGHT

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Perhaps because you listened to him with David. The interview that our member Proob4 was so kind to add may appeal to you much better. I just finished listening to it and I still feel good about it. The one other good thing I can say about this second interview is the fact that their are others on the show as well that ALL seem to be on the same page, or "in the know" of what he talks about.

Seems they did another show soon after. I am going to look for that one as well, but meanwhile I'll repost the interview Proob4 posted up so you can check that out for yourself. Listen to it for a few minutes and then see how you feel...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I cant listen to this at the moment. So whats supposed to
happen in april? Im going to china on the 14th of april for
five weeks, so interested to know what is supposed to happen,
even though chaces are, nothing will happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Just sat through the entire 3 hours, why does this thread only have 30 flags? This needs to be heard by everyone, as i believe this guy tells the truth. He even goes against David Wilcock at some points and "corrects" his assumptions, and seems to be genrally fed up with all the disinfo going about drawn from hasty conclusions by certain people. This, IMHO, lends it further credibility.

I found the parts where he mentions we already have teleporters(nowadays called stargates) and Replicators (ala Star Trek) to be most fascinating, although admittedly the hardest ones to believe.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Glad to see there is a thread on this topic. I listened to the interview with optimism and enjoyed a break from all of the doom, gloom, fear and anger in the air lately. I zeroed in on "Drake", it isn't in my interest to discuss DW. "The Plan", to me is worth alot of discussion, it makes sense. When the US was sold out as a corporation and the Fed was established, I think it is most certain that those not in on the take were capable of realizing the consequences of these actions and decided to devise some kind of a solution. People I consider reputable aren't posting anything about this online which could mean it's total BS or it's true and part of the Plan is to stay mum while the strategic maneuvers are taking place. I can't speculate on the numbers of good guys who are here in the US willing to implement such a huge operation. As for the comment on missing people, the numbers are alarming. It's likely that most are sold into sex slavery, experimentation and I hate to say this but I don't discount the thought that they could be utilized for delta programming and the creation of super soldiers.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by onehuman

I found the parts where he mentions we already have teleporters(nowadays called stargates) and Replicators (ala Star Trek) to be most fascinating, although admittedly the hardest ones to believe.

This video is pretty much the replicator if I'm correct ( I didn't watch much trek)

As for the March 31 deadline, When Bill Ryan interviewed 'Charles', 'Charles' ––a worker for the bad guys–– says that whenever anyone puts a date on something, they won't do it that day.

Also the deadline came from that Alexander Romanov/Richard Sorge dude who really has no credibility

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I didn't listen to much of the interview because, quite frankly, it does not seem real. I am aware of the supposed number of bankers quitting, the lawsuits, et. al..

The bad part of such entertainment is that it could lull people into the hope that real people in the government are fighting back. Unfortunately, the odds are that it's just-another-circus brought to you by the same folks that pledged to "fight-the-'net" just like any other weapons system..

Simple facts as I see them are:

1) Elements of our government did 9/11 and post-event, major portions of the government are involved in the coverup. We have enough physical evidence and expert testimony to get indictments right now.

None of the real perps have been brought to justice. Indeed, the #3 at Bush's State Department (Marc Grossman), ordered some 9/11 detainees released before they "spilled the beans". Interestingly enough, this same dual-citizen gentlemen joined the Obama administration in 2011.

2) Bush, Cheney and the rest of that administration's miscreants are still walking around as free men after committing unbelievable numbers of crimes against humanity as defined at Nuremberg.

3) We have a total unknown entity in the Whitehouse that was never vetted. He has false documents, and ties to communists and the CIA. He has committing more drone murders than the previous criminals that occupied the Whitehouse. He is committing open acts of war against middle eastern nations.

Until and unless the obvious "trash" has been taken out, don't count on anything beneficial going on behind the scenes. These plans have been in operation for a very long time (Rex 84, Operation Garden Plot, et. al.) and may go back as far as 1913 or earlier.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Would the Op or anyone here mind posting a summary of what this guy says, I don't have time to listen, but I am curious.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Listening to it now. Seems kinda interesting, but I wish David would quit interrupting him and telling his own stories. This is why I don't like David. He's very self-centered, egotistic, and kinda arrogant. This is just one example. Plus, idk why but he just creeps me out.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Teepee for my bunghole?!!...that's all I need for a revolution!..Viva liberate! X(formerly Xenongod) P.S. OK seriously, it was great when Drake talked, then the host got into the Mayan Mumbojumbo at end, but otherwise very "home grown" serious message. Do NOT approach any military forces for any reason, and stock up on toilet paper is what I gained from it. This early summer sucks, tempers flare with the heat, keep cool, and keep an eye on your kids. Xenongod
edit on 31-3-2012 by xenongod because: My 2 cents

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Btw there is also more info here

Yea I agree there should be more flags. I was going to start this thread the other day but thought maybe it was allready addressed.
edit on 31-3-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

This show was primarily designed for our active and retired military, co-hosted by well known Freedomizer – Jo Anne Moretti. Our primary guest was Drake – and our belovd Teri helped fill in a few gaps in this presentation.

Sometime in the near future, contingents of federal marshals will be serving papers on – and arresting – a number of people. They will be backed up by active military troops. Once again, this is not a military coup. Drake – our man with more connections than I can imagine – brought forth a straight-forward set of instructions to remind our military about the proper manner to refuse an unconstitutional order.

This was followed by a set of free-wheeling calls. If there was ever a show to bring to the attention of your local sheriffs, mayors, police chiefs – and any military you know – this is it. It’s an edge-of-the-seat presentation – and an all-out effort to keep peace in trying and troubling times. LI

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd
Always the same:
Dont worry our fellow loser 99%... the good guys (aka heroes) will come out and save the day for you. So dont make any stupid movement and just do what your SAVIORs tell you so.

Honestly, who gives a s**t about the people?! Who gives a s**t about the poor, the starved, the indebted, the greedy, the delusional and the brainless jelly fishes around us? No matter how you are going to advocate those "innocent" unwashed masses.... i can tell you by proof that non of the things that are discussed to be TPTB points to the real problem!

You know what TPTB thinks about those "innocent" civilians? THEY are the evil that exist here on earth and therefore they must be condemned by any means to protect the earth and resources to sustain life. Sure there are some greedy TPTB members too but at the end the 99% always pops up as a core problem.

After agent willcock introduces the "good news" surely all the conspiracy theorists as well as their listeners will have some time to rest.

The 99% will not and can not win something EVER! This 99% is destined to lose and kept as a slave by their own will. Nothing will be introduced to the masses by force! They will always accept the things as they are and even they will pay for their own death. None of you will face the top PTB and their arrestings. But anyway it amuses me to read those comments with "all will be fine" HOPES.

Well, aren't you just a little ray of sunshine.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I want to give this a chance. I want to believe that the whatever you call them big good guys are right there helping us. So I read into the link provided just far enough to encounter the reference to the BBC program on YouTube. "Satanic Panic" by the BBC. We're supposed to go into about 6:30 seconds to meet the victim of child abuse within this organization who somehow is connected to the Catholic Churches Human sacrifice secret chamber???
Any way the video and the link:

www.divinecosmos.com...

I sure want to believe the big good guys are going to rescue us and all, but why then did they let this stuff happen in the first place? Were they asleep at the switch for 50,000 years?

The YouTube video (one of two) views like a video source to the National Enquirer. I may be glad the Big Banks and their cronies in Politics and the Military will get their wings clipped but not sure it's going to happen without a lot more shooting first.

There... now I am an evil skeptic too.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter
I didn't listen to much of the interview because, quite frankly, it does not seem real.

So why bother replying?
The presentation for which this thread is made is about taking out the trash (thats how you put it, not me), so try expanding your attention span and watch the interview before forming a opinion.
I found it very interesting.

These types of replys that go," I didnt read or watch it,but this is what I think" remind me of Donnie in the Big Labowski.
"STFU Donnie! You're out of your element!" lol

I myself always wondered how I would react to the military being active on our streets. I don't think that I even have it in me to be unsupportive. As long as they don't try to harm or disarm me, they will always have my help.

Whatever happened to MANWO? (Military Against New World Order) I used to follow them, but now I can find nothing on the net.
edit on 31-3-2012 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Whoa that was long but a must for everyone IMO.
Just finished listening to both broadcasts. Seems like the real deal. Will be keeping an eye or two out for "signs" of movement from appropriate corners over the next couple of months.

Perhaps time to prepare for a little social upheaval maybe.The idea of stocking up on essential items at least seems like the prudent thing to do based on this info even if you are not a SHTF type.

Based on this info I would not consider anyone taking appropriate steps to prepare for these events to be paranoid....Taking into account other headlines that reinforce this scenario.
Better to be safe than sorry.

Good to hear a bit of good news for a change.....

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cmart2012

I can't wait- hope everything goes as planned!

IT will.

The NWO factions are basically against the wall, and without money, and power.

You can see all of this going on if you look past all of the propaganda, and distractions.

The writing is on the wall, and it looks like more people are participating than it had originally seemed.

Which, of course, is Freaking Brilliant.

I see nothing going wrong with this plan..... Except, maybe... something Mediterranean....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join