It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NMB Students Turn Trayvon March Into Criminal Mischief Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

NMB Students Turn Trayvon March Into Criminal Mischief Investigation

miami.cbslocal.com

NORTH MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — Thousands of students in South Florida have taken part in school walkouts as a way to protest the lack of an arrest in the Trayvon Martin killing at the hands of a volunteer neighborhood watch captain.

All of them remained peaceful except for one and North Miami Beach police released surveillance video Tuesday of that incident which took place at a Walgreens located at 1501 NE 163rd Street.

According to North Miami Beach Police, between 400 to 500 students from North Miami Beach Senior High School took part in a student protest Friday, March 23rd when as
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
did a search for this and nothing came up.

not trying to stir the pot, but this is not how you do justice to any ones memorial. high school or not. just so happens most of the kids were of dark skin easy to tell with the warm weather. not doing any justice to skeptics who say this is going to be swayed by race. yes im sure may soon to be jurors have seen this on the news. there is still no excuse for our high schoolers acting like this.

miami.cbslocal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 31-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
youtube vid

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

What the hell does that have to do with a teen getting killed? I mean, what were they doing?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
*They're always looking for an opportunity to steal stuff...which is why trayvon found himself in that whole mess in the first place. It is also why my snow shovel goes missing from my porch every year.

It's like Katrina minus the hurricane lol.

*High School Students

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Protesting against what you view as a murder and then use it as an excuse to mob a walgreens. WTF people.

It would have been funnier if they were all wearing hoodies though.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

That's not very funny......

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It really doesn't take a shooting for this to happen anymore,so i'm not surprised. This may just be the beginning.

edit on 3/31/12 by Bodaciouschief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

That is a vid of "boosters", that have nothing to do with Trayvons shooting. Boosters are nothing new, I can call myself a Ron Paul supporter then go kill someone, does that make all Ron Paul supporters murderers?

edit on 31-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

i know what you mean, but to compare to the thread event it would be more like, your marching to a ron paul rally and decide to rush a rite aid on the way there.

would make ron paul look real bad.

any other time cool, but in time your representing a family in morning and memorializing, not cool man.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

No but these "boosters" all skipped school to protest the Martin thing and did this during. Yes if a bunch of Ron Paul supporters did this while protesting say the fact that the race is rigged then ya but your point is moot.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If Martin attacked Zimmerman first and went after his weapon. Then this is pretty much justifiable homicide.

I think , according to the law , Zimmerman may get involuntary manslaughter. Simply because he followed him.

However , that is arguable.

I personally do not think Zimmerman should face charges if 1: The boy attacked him first and 2: The boy went after his weapon or caused panic from the fear of being knocked unconscious and then losing control of the weapon.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
*They're always looking for an opportunity to steal stuff...which is why trayvon found himself in that whole mess in the first place. It is also why my snow shovel goes missing from my porch every year.

It's like Katrina minus the hurricane lol.

*High School Students

Explain to me why that's how "Trayvon found himself in that whole mess in the first place".......... Please, I'll pay you if you can do it and make sense...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
If Martin attacked Zimmerman first and went after his weapon. Then this is pretty much justifiable homicide.

I think , according to the law , Zimmerman may get involuntary manslaughter. Simply because he followed him.

However , that is arguable.

I personally do not think Zimmerman should face charges if 1: The boy attacked him first and 2: The boy went after his weapon or caused panic from the fear of being knocked unconscious and then losing control of the weapon.

How did Martin know Zimmerman had a gun?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps

i know what you mean, but to compare to the thread event it would be more like, your marching to a ron paul rally and decide to rush a rite aid on the way there.

would make ron paul look real bad.

any other time cool, but in time your representing a family in morning and memorializing, not cool man.

I think the best way to sum it all up is: kids do dumb #...

new topics

top topics

join