It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portageville, Missouri Heliplot/Graphs - Someone please confirm this strong activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am by no means an expert at reading or interpreting graphs, but I do have, I believe, a basic understanding of how seismo readings should and shouldn't look. I check the stations around the U.S. only semi-regularly, but when checking just now, I found the graphs for the town of Portageville, on the New Madrid fault, to be very interesting:

folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

Also, if you go back in the 12 hour increments day by day, they are all different and all showing what I believe to be definite seismic activity that is not showing on the USGS site. Because of the booms & smells being reported in the midwest, I figured asking someone to review this data wouldn't hurt.

Additionally, CERI stations and even stations listed on the USGS' ANSS show activity that seems to be centered around southern Illinois & Indiana tonite. It does not seem that there are any big "world quakes" causing these readings, and it is not showing up on graphs outside of the midwest.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

You may want to repost this in this thread. Lots of experts there who should be able to help.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Thanks so much

join