It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is getting VERY real now.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

According to Globalpost too, .. whoever they are

Dead bottlenose dolphins

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by Trublbrwing

If you stretch your arms out from tip to tip the speciation that mankind has been privileged to share this planet with is represented by your fingertip, no biig whoop. I am tired of all the dolphin chachki cluttering so many womens houses anyways. If I have to look at another picture of a smiling dolphin while I take a dump I will go insane, or more so than I already am

Wow! what a friggin ridiculous statement...things that make you go???..duh!!! uhm, thanks for the post 'ezekielken', many other souls know what you mean here.

As always, these kind of real anamolies of extreme abnormal events, when presented in proven and truthfull fashion can SHOCK the living stupidity of flouridated sheople..and then you have the Schills out there..too bad,
but cest la vie..

Be well and real...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

If I have to look at another picture of a smiling dolphin while I take a dump I will go insane, or more so than I already am

Sigh...

I don't even know what to say except: learn to swim.

Some say the end is near, some say we'll see Armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will, I can sure use a vacation from this bullsh!t, three ring circus side show.

Learn to swim.

On subject, it is always sad to hear about these massive die offs, especially dolphins which are special in their own way. Something is definitely up and I think many more will die (all life), but on the other hand whenever evolution happens die off are necessary and I believe the whole planet is "mutating" (us included). Personally I think the change will be for the better. Everyone that I know is experiencing chaos in some form or the other, but out of that chaos I think will come something new and novel. It is our next planned state.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Rofl...many people here that seem oddly and disproportionally concerned with the lives of dolphins...and manage to connect it to the end of the world...holy #

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
Rofl...many people here that seem oddly and disproportionally concerned with the lives of dolphins...and manage to connect it to the end of the world...holy #

Sure if you look at one localized event, but when you see the combination and cumulative events then things start to look quite differently. Personally I do not believe that it's the end of the world but one thing I am quite sure of is that after the next few years things WILL NOT be the same lol. Hopefully the change is for the better.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I just hope this stranding isn't indicative of a large quake to come.

It seems this type of thing can often happen a few days to a week or two before a big one.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

If you look up the god Apollo you will see he was connected to Dolphinius. People back then realized the docile and friendly nature of Dolphins and I am sure they have befriended humans as long as humans have been around. The original word dolphin made reference to Flipper like mammals.
edit on 31-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
you can bet your ass this mass death will be followed by a large earthquake and tsunami, its something iv noticed that allways happens!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

That's hilarious.....
"The video of the Arraial do Cabo rescue, which has had over 1 million views since Monday, is sure to warm your cockles:"
I just wish I knew what a cockle was. Perhaps the folks at bluevoice should have dragged the dolphins back into the sea while drinking Coronas with Sammy Hagar. They could have photo shopped smiles on the dolphins faces and added sound from The Little Mermaid movie. Instead of an obscure tragedy being debated on ATS it would have been the you tube video of the week!
I really miss Walter Cronkite.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
At risk of sounding new agey here, perhaps the comming ascention is not schedluled for mankind......
Perhaps it is the peaceful dolphins who are equally capable as humans mentally and possibley very much advanced spiritually,who are answering the call of this great cycle....
Whales too are beaching themselves and shedding their earth bodies, perhaps because they too are making the ascent to the next higher dimension......
As a matter of fact, id be willing to believe this ascention cycle is more properly for them than for humanity......
i hope so anyways.....may they swim among the stars.......

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Interesting, understanding the events in spiritual form is grateful to know.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I'm REALLY scared, this time.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is a good example of how the media molds public opinion by what it DOESN'T cover. It is as powerful a tool as the "news" it does cover.

And by "cover" I mean "spin into propaganda like a big hairy spider".

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by watermama
If you read the story directly underneath the one referred to, you would read about how inaccurate the first story is!!!
Not so. The bottom article was a month earlier. Totally different story.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Maybe humans broadcast their emotions via subsonic vibration. Maybe dolphins feel these vibrations and have decided they would try and get reincarnated, hopefully not on this rock. Who knows?
I hope their last thoughts were not ...

So long and thanks for all the fish, So sad that it should come to this, We tried to warn you all but oh dear, You may not share our intellect, Which might explain your disrespect, For all the natural wonders that grow around you,
So long, so long and thanks for all the fish, The world's about to be destroyed, There's no point getting all annoyed, Lie back and let the planet dissolve Around you, Despite those nets of tuna fleets, We thought that most of you were sweet, Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women,
So long, so long, so long, so long, so long So long, so long, so long, so long, so long So long, so long and thanks for all the fish , If I had just one last wish, I would like a tasty fish, If we could just change one thing, We would all have learned to sing, Come one and all Man and mammal Side by side, In life's great gene pool,
So long, so long, so long, so long, so long So long, so long, so long, so long, so long So long, so long and thanks for all the fish

edit on 1/4/2012 by seudonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

If I have to look at another picture of a smiling dolphin while I take a dump I will go insane, or more so than I already am

Sigh...

I don't even know what to say except: learn to swim.

With stupid comments like that I'd rather he didn't learn to swim and was pushed in the deep end.

ATS isn't a playground for the bored or brain dead, its a very serious portal of discussion, some of the topics can be wacky (not this one) but people are giving their serious opinions and then you get rubbish like that..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
After watching the news this morning with my cup of coffee (RT as always)....I found my self thinking, "God this planet really does need purged!"

I was only tuned in for 20 mins, and in 20 mins, the news had covered about 40 countries that we're falling apart, and raised at least 20 issues with the planet, and spoke of thousands that had died in the last couple of days.

I really couldn't think of a faster fix than the ultimate purge...a purge I think mother Earth is already under going, I just wish the innocent lives of animals and people didn't have to be included in this.

I really hope that in 50 years time, this planet is new and different from the one we know now...

Totally agree, we (Man) have destroyed this planet like its ours ie some gadget we own that is ok to knock about and break. Sadly we have not learned or not bothered to fix our messes and so the ongoing nightmare just gets worse.

12yrs ago we brought a child into the world, in the last few years I've felt so sorry for her as look at what she is to grow up in.

You cannot understand just how bad it makes me feel as a father.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Yes I'm concerned with the death of the dolphins, for one thing they seem to be more intelligent than some of the posters I've seen on ATS but the main reason is that Dolphins as said are extremely clever so when you dee such a mass event it makes you wonder how they didn't avoid it.

As for it being the end of the world, no, not yet but we the humans are working to bring that date forward every day.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Did *anyone* read the source article .. or the one below it ?

The Hugely Inflated Number of Dead Dolphins in Peru This report from Carlos Yaipen-Llanos in Peru. I asked him how such a vastly incorrect number could have come about. Carlos' eMail to Hardy Jones The number of dead dolphins was stated by the government officials and a local newspaper, suppossedly on site. They even talked about 264 (as if they counted them all). The truth is such a number never happened. Nor for the fishermen, not for us that surveyed 100 kms, as it was stated that the dolphins were. This is an example of sensacionalism in the media and lack of criteria, knowledge and ethics by the governmental technitians.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join