It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling dimensional energies gave me half of the winning Mega Millions numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Today I channeled the dimensional energies for the winning Mega Millions numbers and received five numbers plus the mega ball. I ended up getting two of the first five correct plus the mega ball. One of the first five included 23. I had 32. I must have misinterpreted the energies which I read as 32 when in reality they were telling me 23. (it's flipped if you didn't realize what I'm saying) As for the two remaining numbers in the first five, I can only say that I was off for them. I've looked into the numbers trying to find some sort of a connection to where I went wrong. I've come to some conclusions, mainly involving the Illuminati and the numbers 11 and 5. If you even begin to deny channeling the interdimensional energies had no effect on my outcome then you obviously have never tried it out for yourself. Though, I can't guarantee everyone would be just as successful as there are many factors that apply when trying to communicate with beings from the beyond. Currently I'm training under a master of the interdimensional communication. I'm unable to share any information about this man, though I can tell you this gift he holds was discovered decades ago and since then he has been writing down on paper the numbers he receives through channeling and ends up being correct 60-65% of the time. He mainly does this with the lottery, but has never came forward because of what he calls "moral obligations". He has never actually bought a ticket because of these reasons, but as I said before, writes them on paper. I have been training with this man for many years. He has opened my eyes to the homosexual nature of our kind and I'm getting to the point where I will be able to easily spot misinterpretations while channeling the energies. The master has opened my eyes to things which I could never have imagined. He is the like a father to me. On a separate note, a friend of mine is Master Dreamer who manages to guess the correct numbers once every two to three lunar cycles. These teachings are only for those willing to give up most of what they own in order to receive the knowledge beyond the understanding of most. I'm going to put the $10 I've won to buying more lottery tickets as my master may not play for money, but I do! Do any of you have experience with this type energy channeling?

My ticket-

Peace.
edit on 30-3-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
so 2+mega pays.

what did you make?

more than $10 right?
edit on 30-3-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
That's interesting.

I got 3 out of the 5 through meditation. I'd attribute mine to a lucky guess.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

you still didn't win. I hit a quick pick with 4/5 I missed the mega ball and got 200 dollars but the amount for winning wasnt even close to this one. It was like 12 million but hey that's way close o and to boot I was one number off on the 5 number and 2 numbers off on the mega ball

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i got half right...i won 7bucks...i guess now its "a dollar and a nap"

1 in 306 got this...do i feel lucky

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

2 + mega ball gets you $10.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
pics......or it didnt happen

edit on 31-3-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

how did you channel? Did you use sexual energy? It seems the most powerful but then again I'm new to it, any tips for someone new? or ideas?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I got 3 out of 6 numbers once from a lucid dream. Realized I was lucid, looked for a newspaper, and checked the winning numbers. Tried to commit them to memory, then looked at the paper again, and the dang numbers had changed! So I tried to remember those ones, but couldn't quite remember them all.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

From my experience, homosexual energy can be up to 10x more powerful than most other types. It all depends on your lover. In my situation, Master provides enough sexual experience to increase the power of channeling by 10x as I stated before. Try out different scenarios and see how they affect your channeling.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Can you try a little harder and share the numbers. We can all split the payout. Then we can Protest in front of Wall Street without ever leaving to go to work. Oh wait I don't have a job anyway.....More reason for you to get us the numbers..........

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Can you tell me more about your channeling, why homosexual entities?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
He has never actually bought a ticket because of these reasons, but as I said before, writes them on paper. I have been training with this man for many years. He has opened my eyes to the homosexual nature of our kind and I'm getting to the point where I will be able to easily spot misinterpretations .......
Peace.

Wait.

What?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Ahhh, the old lucid dream technique! I've recently been getting into this area of interdimensional channeling myself. Master has tried to use this technique at times too, though because of his age he has had a much harder time keeping the lucid dream going long enough to channel any interdimensional beings. As for my friend, the Master Dreamer, he is able to experience a lucid dream throughout an entire night of sleep. He has mastered this technique so well that at times he has described not being able to distinguish real life from a lucid dream. He's told stories around the Book in which he has had lucid dreams which seem to last years. Waking from these dreams would seem to cause problems for any work conducted during the dream, but this is not the case as he is able to re enter the same dream he left off on and continue interdimensional travel. I wish you luck in your lucid dream experiences. I hope to become better myself.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

From my experience, homosexual energy can be up to 10x more powerful than most other types. It all depends on your lover. In my situation, Master provides enough sexual experience to increase the power of channeling by 10x as I stated before. Try out different scenarios and see how they affect your channeling.

wow lol to much information you should have kept that bit to your self. Actually I found abstaining from sex then channeling it works best because it builds an abundance of energy. Dude you know you sound like Aleister Crowley right now with the whole homosexual energy thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Master has mentioned him in passing, but I know little about the man myself. It seems that this type of energy channeling works well in many.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

My ticket

edit on 31-3-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I'm sorry...but what!?!?!

It sounds like you're being lead on by some guru with a sexual predator agenda....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The lotteries are pre-determined. You think they will let just anyone become $640 million dollars richer?

Everyone buys a ticket = they pick a number no one has picked yet

Its all fake, look forward to a fake winners story from CNN

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

Master and I have a relationship which is strictly consensual and is based on our desire for interdimensional communication. I sense projection on your part.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join