It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small World Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by holywar666

A simple road trip form alaska to chile would be all wed need to prove it is bigger than Australia.. sorry, again, no
edit on 31-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Your missing my point. I'm not saying Earth is physically the size of Australia.

My theory is that " compared to the outside world " we would be the size of Australia.

Meaning its not a small world after all, in fact....we are actually part of a much BIGGER world

so how do you explain circumnavigation
We think we are,because it appears like we are sailing or flying "around' a round earth...

When actually we might be sailing and flying "around upon" a flat,slightly convex surface,without ever realizing it...

Just like this amazing image shows us,along with a moon and sun that are much closer and much smaller than we think,than we are led to believe > akhirmalam.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Would you please elaborate on what you mean by "where 95% of dead musicians/actors currently are & TPTB" do you mean that they sold their souls and are now "out there" in hell? or are in the real world beyond this illusional trap? and what about the other 5 %? are they the legitimate musicians and artists who did'nt sell their souls?

If humans are controlling "Earth" from the outside, its possible they can already surpass the 70-100 year lifespan we have. Indiana Jones drinking from the Cup of Christ and living forever type of stuff.
Kurt Cobain committed suicide, Michael Jackson over-dosed, Tupac got shot and happy ol' John Denver died in a plane crash. You already know Steve Jobs is over there cooking up a nice feast.

The JFK assassination was a manipulated film like 9.11, and most likely never took place. All these people that are supposedly "dead" have to be going somewhere. Cant be on the 7 continents, you would risk exposure.
Has to be somewhere special. "Over the rainbow". But it has to be enticing, or no one would go along with it.

How enticing does a "whole new world" sound? Geez thats a song from another Disney movie.

It would also explain where TPTB are getting all these actors from, to pull off stunts like September 11th.

Earth may just be an experiment in progress. Fake moon, fake sun, fake currency, fake laws, fake religion.

The chances that we live in a "small world" are very slim. I gotta say it.

(I say 95% in thinking some people actually died due to drugs. However, it may be more like 99%)

edit on 31-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

A star for your thinking way outside the box and a flag for not being afraid to say it...

This thread of yours is taking the hollow earth theory and standing it on its head...

I never thought of our earth maybe being much larger than we are led to believe it is...

Which would mean that all the photos and films of earth that we are spoon fed,the ones that show earth from a distance,are all lies,doctored images,green screen movies and psych-ops from tptb...

Outer space is actually an intentionally projected,three dimenensional,holographic illusion thats been wrapped around our world and around our minds...

The entire earth itself and everything and everyone on it,might actually be floating and slowly spinning within the laboratory of a class-3 alien civilization and they may be malevolent.The earth is hoovering,suspended in their reality,their science experiment,created within another dimension...

OR...you're on crack.

which seems much more likely.

edit on 3-31-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

its flat, it just goes on forever

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

We are unable to see anything the way it really exists,not even ourselves and eachother...

We see matter as being solid objects,when in reality,they are mostly empty space comprised of millions, perhaps billions of protons,neutron and electrons....

So why are our brains designed to make us perceive of things in only a certain way?

For one reason,if we continuously saw everything the way everything actually exists,we would'nt be able to walk across a room,or go outside,without literally "flipping out"...

But on a higher more profound level,is there someone or something out there who doesnt want us to see reality for what it really is?

And so they,or it,has wrapped a holographic illusion around our senses,around our lives,around our world,around our universe and around our reality?

I think so and i believe they are the members of an extremely advanced class-3 alien civilization...

And some of their technologies we preceive as our rain,our wind and our snow...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Have you ever done any travelling? I can assure you it's not as small as you may think, but we are small if you take into comparison space etc, we are a tiny peice of rock just floating there, anyone could sit up there and watch us so on that note you are right.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have something interesting to add. I once bought a priceless flag from a roadside vendor selling flags while on vacation in Mendocino. It was totally awesome in that it was custom looking with doves and on it, light blue, and the word peace in 50 languages. In the middle it had an oddly curious map of the globe, which didn't resemble anything i'd ever seen. apparently we live on a huge globe of tiny islands, however, we see it as a big land mass, when in reality there are "islands" all over. then to add to the mystery someone posted the rumor "we don't even know the shape of the continents" as said by a member of the elite. I don't know the truth - and i'll leave it at that.

Oh yea, the flag disappeared from a drawer I put it in. Never saw it again.

World Peace Flag
edit on 31-3-2012 by nrd101 because: found the flag

top topics

<< 1   >>

join