It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEGA MILLIONS IS RIGGED PROOF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
?
Coincidences(?): same time, same exact battery life, same exact service coverage... yep, I conclude "shopped"

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

No that was just the time I took a screen shot of the photos to upload them that's why it is the same. The drawing was at 11 anyway so it wouldn't even be within 1 minute. I had the page open on my phone because I was out and later when I saw the TV drawing I saw they changed the last 2 numbers. I'm not making this stuff up I just want to get this out there because something is fraudulent. I tried posting this on GLP and got insta banned.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

9 + 11 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 23............September 11th

4 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 1 + 2 = 23 ..................Titanic sinking

$640 million mega ball number....................................................................23

2 divided by 3?

By golly

its an

OMEN!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I ate meat for dinner, water comes from the faucet, therefore the end of the world is June 12.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I will even record a video of my phone right now and show you both links open at the same time. This just caught my eye because I thought it was fishy and wanted to share this with people. The only reason its the same time and battery is because I had to screen shot them on my phone. How else would i upload them? Geez

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Not saying there's nothing fishing going on with the lottery, but just wanted to point out the 2 numbers that are wrong in the first image(9 and 19) were part of the lottery drawing on wednesday the 27th.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

9 + 11 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 23............September 11th

4 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 1 + 2 = 23 ..................Titanic sinking

$640 million mega ball number....................................................................23

2 divided by 3?

edit on 30-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

Actually I believe the answer to 2 divided by 3 is 'Jim Carrey'......or .667.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
"proof" would require verification of the "links" being accessed at different times, or different days as you claim. there is nothing to back you up in your shots.

Just saying, I can alter a script code and upload a file to my phone to basically provide identical results. Your "proof" is as holy as the bible, pun intended.
edit on 31-3-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

Right I did all that just to make a post on ATS , this is like my second post ever .. I just wanted to share this with people and get some thoughts on it because this is a site which subjects like this is for.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I sense this thread will be closed soon, but I'll add my 2 cents anyway.

Why on earth would they have a "real drawing" if the lottery is fixed? Really, what is the point? If the lottery is fixed than they would just pick the sequence of numbers that no one picked, drop all of the same number ball into their respective barrels and there you go. Rigged lotto.

Also, I have not seen the video of the numbers being drawn so that was just a bit of speculation.

Honestly, probably just human error if you are being truthful about not modifying the pictures. Not saying that you aren't being truthful, please keep that in mind.
edit on 31-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: added more.

Also, I noticed on the Megamillions website that they always, always list the numbers from least to greatest. That 9 sticks out like a sore thumb and screams either human error or tampering with the image.
edit on 31-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Goetia72

I'm not trying to knock you. If what you say is completely genuine then props on the attempt at trying to capture proof, but as it stands, it is the subject of many possible holes to be poked. Forgive my skepticism, but I don't know you from Jim, Jane, Joe, or Jill, and I have no idea of your motives being one way or another.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join