"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Originally posted by yuppa
HAAHAAAHAAA!!!

OH man.... 80 Percent are disinformation operatives? Please i am gonna need some sources for that one. Can you actually with 100 percent certainty confirm that? Youre even funnier than the guy who thinks the space program is a hoax.

OH so Now I am stupid? Well that was very intelligent response for someone who will not actually prove anything and or consider the fact he might be wrong. I admit something could happen,but not because some calander ending. The dinosaurs being killed was not on the calender Im sure. As for your request. DENIED decause i am DENYING IGNORANCE.
edit on 31-3-2012 by yuppa because: denying ignorance.

You are a disinfo OP, confidence 100%. You also operate on GLP. What is it you would like me to prove/ That thee is a mass extinction under way? That the Earth is dying because the Sun is producing moree nergy than the planets systems can adapt to? That Monsanto developed UV radiation resistant seeds because normal crops wont grow any more?
That people are going insane?? Be specific.

Wow your serious everybody who doesn't agree with your theory is a disinfo agent. Did it occur to you people dont agree with you because your showing a severe lack of understanding of astronomy? And trying to convince people that in some way shape or form the Mayans were more advanced then we currently are? All to prove your theory that some how a planet thats been circling the sun for billions of years is going to hit a date picked by the Mayans. and suddenly on that exact date destroy all life on earth.Also you show so little understanding of the mayan calender you keep saying its ending well it doesnt its the end of one long count the start of the next.

You keep proving over and over you are so fixated in your belief that you cant see reality and are twisting facts it some self deluded effort to make yourself feel important. I assure you with your inability to see facts for what they are im sure you will be the last to know if something was wrong.

Oh PS just add me to disinformation operatives you were talking about ill feed into your fantasy please seek help.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

This means the bunkers will either be breached and their occupants killed or the bunkers themselves will become death traps. The creator in his infinite wisdom will defeat these 'things', and that is exactly what they are.. I think the bunkers are the prophecised hell in revelation, personally

Some of us assume that they will not be viable, to put it mildly. Isaiah even has a prophecy about that, and despite so much negative stuff in the bible, his was a touch of light. A good man in other words who noted all their corruption and enslaving humanity, even trying for their souls.

I don't see this as working out, this way, for the actual energy is for our freedom, and will propel earth upwards. The CME's that are coming in are actually stirring more soul memories in me and more awakening. The SHINE the holographic sun gives us, which is more like a construct and crystal city perhaps, a technology and a base, is LOVE, its the Soul Shine from the Family of Good/Creator.

And we're supposed to shine.

Personally I envision a new wonderful world of equality, wherein having a ranch like James Gilliland with healing and meditation and heritage healthy foods, fruits, soul connections to Higher Self, connected to a healing center on the ocean, that is clean and purified, with wild Dolphins interacting with and helping humans.

Thats the fairy tale goal of what I want to see happening, and I'm holding it very strongly now.

I suggest we all hold the highest most surreal and beautiful dreams of what a cosmically advanced world is like because that brings you closer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Paradise or Oblivion - new documentary by The Venus Project

I chose paradise.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
We cross the "Galactic Plane"...

EVERY YEAR on Dec 21st.

Look it up.

The Mayans got the start of the world wrong, thought it lived on the back of a crocodile and held mass executions as a means of sacrifice..

Tell me they know about the end of the world..

~Tenth
edit on 3/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

i think you mean the earth crossing the solar ecliptic every year.

what is meant by crossing the plane is that the ENTIRE solar system is orbiting around the center of the galaxy where there is a giant black hole.. and as the solar system goes around.. it also goes up and down in a bobbing motion.
this dec 21st, we will be bobbing through the galactic elliptical plane.

this is not a once in a year occurrence.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
They are already locking up and killing people who are trying to expose what I have just told you,

Got any links,documents,photos,etc etc to back up that statement?

When they kill a scientist they don't shoot him, but google search 'scientists being killed', there are lists of hundreds of victims who died under mysterious circumstances and they all had specific areas of expertise like microbiology, astronomy, and astrophysics.DO a little research, I don;t have time to produce all the research materials for you . Try googling 'mass extinction underway" , there are over 360,000 hits
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a#hl=en&sugexp=llsin&gs_nf =1&pq=mass%20extinction&cp=24&gs_id=36&xhr=t&q=mass%20extinction%20CURRENt&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=NBY&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&sclient=psy-a b&oq=mass+extinction+CURRENTL&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=ce7868657b5cb0e2&biw=1366&bih=704

MICROBIOLOGISTS MURDERED

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a#hl=en&sugexp=llsin&gs_ nf=1&pq=american%20scientists%20being%20murdered&cp=18&gs_id=9r&xhr=t&q=microbiologists+murdered&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=l9X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3A official&sclient=psy-ab&oq=microbiologists+mu&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=ce7868657b5cb0e2&biw=1366&bih=704

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

NOT ALL LIFE ON EARTH, BUT IF I HAD TO GUESS YOU WILL BE AMONG THE CASUALTIES

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Watch the movie. Notice that particle radiation hits the satellites sensors at precisely the same instant the coronal mass ejection becomes visible. This proves that matter is traveling at light speed and is a major break through in science that is being censored..

Yes. And...

Gregg Braden wrote about that fact in his book, The Divine Matrix. He talked about scientific experiments where a person's cells experienced an observed reaction to something happening to that person in a controlled environment even though the cells were many miles away.

Physics doesn't have all the answers currently. Of course it's not something that TPTB are going to advertise.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
OP with an over inflated ego...........................check

Has Secret Top (undisclosed) Info...................check

Anyone disagreeing is a disinfo.......................check

Will post crucial info later on...........................check

Obvious Troll Thread is Obvious.......................check.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Well said!

Can we stop supporting this now? Flags removed... no more replies.

Thread closed?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
HAAHAAAHAAA!!!

OH man.... 80 Percent are disinformation operatives? Please i am gonna need some sources for that one. Can you actually with 100 percent certainty confirm that? Youre even funnier than the guy who thinks the space program is a hoax.

OH so Now I am stupid? Well that was very intelligent response for someone who will not actually prove anything and or consider the fact he might be wrong. I admit something could happen,but not because some calander ending. The dinosaurs being killed was not on the calender Im sure. As for your request. DENIED decause i am DENYING IGNORANCE.
edit on 31-3-2012 by yuppa because: denying ignorance.

Some of us think its odd how the really important threads or good ideas get completely ignored and silly misdirection is so popular. I've always assumed a rather percentage actually. Not that high of course, but quite high.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Hi. Thanks for posting. If you are as sure as you say you are about what is going to happen - then please post what we are supposed to do. Where can we all go to survive? I understand you are trying to explain your theory - but really I don't want to know theory. I want to know how to survive. Can you please just tell us that?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
We cross the "Galactic Plane"...

EVERY YEAR on Dec 21st.

Look it up.

The Mayans got the start of the world wrong, thought it lived on the back of a crocodile and held mass executions as a means of sacrifice..

Tell me they know about the end of the world..

~Tenth
edit on 3/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

as a moderator of this site it will be of a great example if you can provide some evidence/reference/link to your statement..

because as far as i know we dont have a clue where we are in our galaxy...we just recently discovered we might not even be part of the milky way but of smaller galaxy eaten by the mhuch larger milky way

Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!

and hiow do you expect our solar system to take only a year to cross the galactic plane?...it must take thousands of years only to cross it...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
While I keep holding much better things coming because of this energy input, this is the thing that makes the most sense, ie. they did build those underground bases, and in the 1980's La Violet's Superwave theory, ice core samples' were examined. Space observation was implemented, our probes made it outside the solar system some time shortly thereafter, bunkers were being built.

It makes sense.

Also pane andov has put out some similar information which is very informative.
paneandov.com...

But how does anyone know the dates and time for sure. That could be a marker for a beginning of something that affects earth core, and will take ages longer.

Also I believe our consciousness affects outcome. We can affect earthquakes and disasters. They've proved that in studies. Now I know skeptics don't think those studies prove anything, but I certainly do.

The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock, is one of his best books, and yet he is made to play the clown and be discredited but comes out with that level of information. How much we can affect things.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
here's the deal...Stephen Hawking is pretty much the smartest person ever when it comes to all things cosmic...PERIOD. this guy has an understanding of how space works that is almost inhuman. now, i'm gonna go out on a ledge here and say that you are not smarter than he is. in fact...i'm going to guess that you aren't even in the same intelligence ballpark as stephen hawking.

that said...i don't hear him spouting off about the world ending on 12/21/2012. so until i hear it from him...or see it happening in front of my eyes...i'm going to call you a charlatan. you speak in generalities and hindsight. I could tell you that at the age of 10 I predicted Challenger was going to explode...good luck trying to disprove me.

so until you give up concrete evidence and verifiable data...you are a doom and gloomer.

good day. I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

Steven hawking is brain dead and has been for quite some time. His talking wheelchair is a joke and it is technically impossible for it to function as it is shown to. If this technology really existed it would be available to others with the same disease, .and you are an idiot for not realizing it and why they did to him what they did, before his disease he was just an average student of physics.Now he is simply a vegetable who the NWO poses as a genius. And by the way, I am not at all impressed with any of his work predating his disease and either is anyone else.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
What forum is this?? OH YEAH! SkunkWorks!

I, for one, want to hear what the Warrior has to say.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
End of the world? I'm still waiting for it to start.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is a good resume of the worst scenario
It is true sadly .. but also fearmongering a bit
many can panic at this only though and go into a dark side of depression and stress
living in fear we should not or it will drive anyone crazy not thinking straight

You connect all the dots and this is the most plausible answer
to what is happening today and all this coincidential wars going on
its all in place for starting the big one with Iran China and Russia
and logicaly for the corrupted elites .. they want this war BEFORE the 21 december

The window is there will they do it ? or calm down
realising everyone now should live in peace .. no more wars
What the elites really want ? for 2012 is the big question

but i have high hope and faith that they will not win
its literaly the good side vs the bad side at this point
and we are all warriors .. everyone already know its place .. or time to decide

I think after this 21 december we will live in a free, peacefull and enlighten world

This thread shouldnt be in skunk work but in 2012 or WW3
because it is theorical
edit on 3/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I can't wait for December 21, 2012 .... then I can finally tell my husband "I knew something was going to happen" or at the same time..... tell him "I knew it was all just junk!!"

LOL I don't know when the world will end, but I hope it doesn't end December 21, 2012, I have much more I want to do in my life!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
OP with an over inflated ego...........................check

Has Secret Top (undisclosed) Info...................check

Anyone disagreeing is a disinfo.......................check

Will post crucial info later on...........................check

Obvious Troll Thread is Obvious.......................check.

You posted almost the same thing word for word on my post on GLP Titled : warning: solar data being censored

You just didn't realize i was the same person. They hired most of you guys that answered adds on myth busters and put you through a course of online study of disinformation tactics They are easy to spot.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This thread shouldnt be in skunk work but in 2012

Stereologist would have a field day with this one !!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I can't wait for December 21, 2012 .... then I can finally tell my husband "I knew something was going to happen" or at the same time..... tell him "I knew it was all just junk!!"

LOL I don't know when the world will end, but I hope it doesn't end December 21, 2012, I have much more I want to do in my life!

The world is not going to end, it is going to be tilled like a garden full of weeds.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join