It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Consider this thread a warning, this summer is going to characterized by extreme heat over much of the planet, the total loss of the arctic ice shield and a loos of alrge percentage of the worlds glacial ice.Temperatures in the southern states will reach and exceed 130 degrees . By late fall, mass animal deaths will be being experienced worldwide. There is already a mass extinction underway that the mention of will get you banned off of every science or biology thread.
The truth is being concealed to prevent social disorder, the planet is dying due to a combination of factors, an increase in solar energy, and entry of the solar system into a highly energetic area of space, the shrinking of the Suns protective magnetic field, and the rapidly collapsing geomagnetic field. Our problems are not limited to infra read radiation and radical increases in UV radiation, as the magnetic field weakens and the solar maximum peak, massive holes and failures of the geomagnetic field will allow particles from coronal mass ejections to reach the planets surface, causing widespread radiation induced illness and death.

If all of the above is going to happen
then why is the below going to happen

I am not here to create fear, but I'll be damned if will allow the few who are least deserving save themselves at our expense, this needs to get out before the infrastructure completely fails and they go to ground using our own military against us to protect themselves, which is their intent.They will initiate a world wide thermonuclear exchange, release bio-engineered diseases designed to be highly contagious and deadly and try to kill as many of us who manage to survive as possible, because as long as were are left alive, their security in tier bunkers will be in danger. Survival will be possible but only with careful planning, which I will attempt to outline before I am silenced,They are already locking up and killing people who are trying to expose what I have just told you, I hope you appreciate what I have just done because most likely I have signed my own death warran and no< I am not exaggerating.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
no no no u've got it all wrong its gonna be 2 billion cancer mutants living in underground connected illuminati controlled facilities that r gonna release on this mayan doomsday

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

I remember reading Cathie's first book, "Harmonic 33" (I think it was first). A fascinating book. I also remember his, I think second book, "Harmonic 695" (pertaining to his speed of light harmonic value, from memory, though I could be wrong) claimed to have been held up from distribution due to certain mentions and calculations regarding atomic weapons, in the first. I have also heard where he claims to have a unified theory that he can verify harmonically/mathematically. Not sure how much of it I believe and I note he makes a lot of claims and new age type assumptions, from what I have read. Also quite boring unless you enjoy maths
but who knows? I don't.

The chemiluminscence link is also fascinating, but it only seems to mention light given off due to chemical reactions. Doesn't sound unrealistic.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
planet Earth is dying..

iyea she's so strong, but we are killing her

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Not so sure the Earth id dying. We are definitely making our home more and more out of sync/ balance but i dont think its dying.

The Earth will sustain is my opinion......we may not be so lucky though.

There is so much chatter and thought regarding this year we may indeed manifest our reality with the power of thought.... Who knows. I dont.

My concern at the present moment is a huge quake in cali or the new madrid.... Possibly both in concert. It seems as if real time news is playinig a major role with how we perceive the world and its activites. Most are so negative its hard to think positive changes are ahead of us but i am inclined to make myself see change is good. There may come catastrophic changes but in the end i see it as a way to make room for good things to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46   >>

join