It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
To IDW, since that is what you refer to yourself as on other sites: Im not sure if you truly believe we are going to be struck by a giant lightning bolt, or if you're just peddling a new theory. I happened to actually try "googling" "YOUR" electro mechanical theory, and only got one result that i found to be yours, and it was essentially anonymous, and unfinished as well, not to mention also had others proving it wrong since you basically say electrons and protons are the same thing. Also, in that find, you say this

"Re: Electro-mechanical Theory Of Electromagnetic Radiation Explained
"I majored in Aerospace Engineering and live in Houston Texas."
I am assuming you are at the BS level like myself? I lived in Houson a short while woring in the oil biz, but I couldn't hack the city."

So, are you this genius with 40 yrs experience, or do you have your BS from when you majored in "science",which was no longer offered to me once i got into high school, where we had biology,chemistry and such. I quit taking "science" in elementary. Im not trying to offend you, its been done. Im not trying to refute you, its been done, I just am awake and read 40+ pages and you never once said what to do bc of this. Now, my adhd either wanted an answer, or for me to find it. With everything you presented, I found that you have no evidence of anything, other than something that is totally unrelated, and simply using that 'evidence' to further the claim you're a genius, which all you did was state something seen by cameras. Also, you claim all this stands on its on basis and you dont use other people theories, yet on your other theory, you say

As for the theory, I simply applied what i learned to an new theory,

To me, this seems like nothing you say is your own thoughts, and the ONLY thing original in this, is your computer from 6 years ago making a guess thats supposedly 97% correct.Know where my comp is from 6 years ago is?? me either...it got thrown away when my phone became faster

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
When the end of the earth does come it will be by way of the sun, that giant nuclear furnace over there (sneak a peek, there it is). If by end of the earth you mean the end of humans, you are being being-centric, and must not be a vegetarian. Earth will be around for many moons to come.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thank you for the warning. Now, what can we do? How can we wake people? If I ever tell these stuff to my friends, they'd stop talking to me. Yeah...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The end of humans is broadcast on the History Channel.

Funny this was very popular a few years ago during Hurricane Katrina aftermath.

It turns out most of our world reverts to nature within 48hrs, most food spoils in that time.
Our homes and artificial environments take longer to revert.

After humans 'on Earth' perhaps space-travel takes place?

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

Originally posted by Aleister
When the end of the earth does come it will be by way of the sun, that giant nuclear furnace over there (sneak a peek, there it is). If by end of the earth you mean the end of humans, you are being being-centric, and must not be a vegetarian. Earth will be around for many moons to come.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Being a vegetarian won't help you when the triffids get ya.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I actually read through page 8. And was amused and entertained at first. But got VERY tired of the back-and-forth bickering...proof or no proof. I just kept waiting for you to actually fulfill your commitment to TELL US WHAT THE FLIP TO DO ABOUT IT.

If you have already done so, somewhere between page 8 and page 46, please let me know where so I can read that.

Thank you.

(And P.S. if I were a paid disinfo agent, like you're accusing folks of, I'd be retired and have a MUCH better computer!)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It is now being proven that the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrial beings because of the new artifcts that have been found. a great majority of nearly 2000 artifacts blatantly show depictions of flying saucers with aliens descending from them the same little big headed aliens we have been making fun and science fiction of for the last 60 years. the proof is undeniable these things are actually real.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
the reason why he wont tell you what to do is that there really is nothing you all can do. 2012 signifies a great purging of the earth. many people will die. he knows there is no hope for you all of a certain anglo saxon bloodline. it has to do with the beginnings of the human races on earth and what they endowed you with in that beginning. the naked truth is one group of race was an original creation on planet earth and then another group of humanoids were created but lacking certain pineal gland activity. this race spread out over the entire globe envading country after country and enslaving other races and peoples. the earth sees this seed as a cancer now and seeks to rid itself of it. it is an artificial creation

the elite bloodlines of this artificial race will attempt to horde and control and dominate and destroy but they will not be able to operate after 2012 due to the dimensional shift to 5th density. only races that are natural will be able to make the shift with planet earth.

if u want to know what im talking about contact me and i will give you more information privately.

they know the end is here for you people and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it so just relax and enjoy this existence for all that it is worth until your time is up.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zetaGreyAlien

every race on this planet is guilty of acts of war and violence, with asians actually being the highest, so why do you think that is a qualification for who goes and who stays. personally, I feel firmly we will all be here in 2013, but I still want your thought.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zetaGreyAlien
the reason why he wont tell you what to do is that there really is nothing you all can do.

No, it's because he was banned from his own thread.

A shame really, because I wanted to hear an explanation for the claim that matter was now able to travel faster than light.

2012 signifies a great purging of the earth.

Because you say so? I doubt that.

he knows there is no hope for you all of a certain anglo saxon bloodline.

Are you speaking directly on behalf of the OP? Your prophecy sounds quite racist.

it has to do with the beginnings of the human races on earth and what they endowed you with in that beginning. the naked truth is one group of race was an original creation on planet earth and then another group of humanoids were created but lacking certain pineal gland activity.

Yet genetics and evolutionary science seems to indicate something very different. In view of your unsubstantiated claim that we were "created", it might be worth reading up on and considering.

The pinneal gland nonsense is an oldy but a goody.

the earth sees this seed as a cancer now and seeks to rid itself of it. it is an artificial creation

No it doesn't and no it isn't. Though we are poisoning, exploiting and overpopulating our planet. That includes all of us in some way or other. Unless you live in a stone age tribe somewhere. Though I doubt they have computers...How on earth would you know that anyone is an "artificial" creation and what, exactly, is your definition of this?

the elite bloodlines of this artificial race will attempt to horde and control and dominate and destroy but they will not be able to operate after 2012 due to the dimensional shift to 5th density.

Typical new age bollocks.

only races that are natural will be able to make the shift with planet earth.

That would be all of us then. Except for the race of shop mannequins (and quite a few Hollywood stars
), who won't make the (imaginary) shift?

so just relax and enjoy this existence for all that it is worth until your time is up.

Agree, good advice.

edit on 15-4-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nobody really believes that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zetaGreyAlien

Great.
A bunch of anti-white people rhetoric combined with 2012 crappy new age rubbish.
How did you manage to fit so many things I hate into one unsubstantiated post?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zetaGreyAlien
the reason why he wont tell you what to do is that there really is nothing you all can do. 2012 signifies a great purging of the earth. many people will die. he knows there is no hope for you all of a certain anglo saxon bloodline. it has to do with the beginnings of the human races on earth and what they endowed you with in that beginning. the naked truth is one group of race was an original creation on planet earth and then another group of humanoids were created but lacking certain pineal gland activity. this race spread out over the entire globe envading country after country and enslaving other races and peoples. the earth sees this seed as a cancer now and seeks to rid itself of it. it is an artificial creation

the elite bloodlines of this artificial race will attempt to horde and control and dominate and destroy but they will not be able to operate after 2012 due to the dimensional shift to 5th density. only races that are natural will be able to make the shift with planet earth.

if u want to know what im talking about contact me and i will give you more information privately.

they know the end is here for you people and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it so just relax and enjoy this existence for all that it is worth until your time is up.

This is the stuff that makes everything that is told about 2012, and shifts to be CODING.

5th dimenison is their CODE for another cycle.

I can see what they're up to and how they're using everyting as a metaphor without any clue really as to what is going on with the testing grounds.

Its very simple and very plain. David Icke who is so put down online, made a great video recently. He showed his mansion and all the wealth he owns, and I supposed if one didn't notice the flat numbers they might mistake the building for such, but really.

He spends his time in his tiny study, almost 60, and what he was doing certainly wasn't for his benefit.

But the youth and people who would be affected by the BRUTAL REGRESSIVE PLAN THE FOURTH REICHT NAZI's HAVE WHICH INCLUDES CHINA, ESPECIALLY NORTH KOREA, THE DRAGON OF OLD, AND SHARIA TYPE SYSTEMS.

They really want to send equality and middle class and progression out the window.

That is what a series of events, disasters, and martial law, then revolts, wars, whatever they have planned is, to basically disempower, and depopulate the most advanced/equal systems.

I can read through this crapola in an instant.

NOT GOING DOWN.

They're not repressing this world under that brutal ugly sharia nazi empire, while live like ET demigods.

Wake up and grow up.

There was no original race, there was an intergalactic school with contributions from every system and cycles long before SUMAR ever happened, long before out of Africa ever occurred. That was an annanuki downgrade.

You're heavily programmed and what they're trying to do is the most incredible injustice imaginable. We have a choice between progression, freedom and equality, the venus project, with grass roots leadership, clean advanced energy, not fossil fuels, or something so ugly, it comes from the Quetzcoatl group, the dragon races, the draco's pullling the strings.

And we're not going to stand by and let this one go down.

People David Icke, and others, they're not doing this for their own generation. They have only so long left and then its progression and wonderful worlds ahead.

Its for the children. Who currently now are being heavily programmed with propganda, violence, and satanic media.

Someone needs to wake up.

So this world has a real SHIFT, not the metaphorical regressive kind.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
That system, so called 5d is plain old REGRESSION, WINTERLAND, HELLZONE TYPE Thing, everyone equal and loving, in danger of being depopulated moves ahead and this mentality enjoys hellish existence abuse for ages till they grow up.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

We wont see 130 as a regular temperature in the lower states this year. I do think the Earth is heating up a bit naturally, and winter was exceptionally mild. However we did get cold spells way earlier and are still having them sporadically way later than normal. Very strange weather.

I do think it will be a hot summer, but just more days of hot temperatures not days of unusually high temps.
Nothing that is going to kill us. Also in 1913 the US had it's record temperature of 134 in death valley. I think that is the only state to ever exceed the 120's. Oddly enough most of the record temperatures for the US are in the early part of this century (most in the 1930's, especially '36 and '34). Although in 2006 South Dakota did hit 120 degrees that is the only record temperature from this new millennium. We may see some new records this year, but I doubt we will break any majority of them.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

A shame really, because I wanted to hear an explanation for the claim that matter was now able to travel faster than light.
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

can i get your opinion on Bruce Cathie and his theories on the speed of light?
i'd also be interested to hear your thoughts in regards to photons emitting from D.N.A.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I read this the other day and something has been bugging me since...today I had the "eureka" moment ! Its staring us in the face and none of us has connected the dots.
We are lead to believe the dinosaurs went extint due to an asteroid impact and the little furry mamals survived in their underground burrows, later emerging...and the rest we know...ending with us.

BUT

Reread OP's (excellent) original post. Now the scenario he describes (which I have no doubts IS happening) would also explaing the demise of the dinosaurs...and the survival of the mamals. It really makes me wonder if this same sequence of events has happened before and its just part of earths natural cycle, in which case humanity is doomed ! Stretching the imagination a bit it would explain some of the mysteries of a previous advanced civilization thats been lost and why the supposedly non existant egyptian archive has never been made public.
.....except (obviously) for those in the deep underground bunkers, it would also explain why they were built. I hope they realise its stupidity to "save" some old fart politicians, military and scientists. When they can emerge above ground again its starting afresh for humanity, they'll have the seed vault and what will be needed is farmers and young (sorry to be blunt but breedable age) people if our species is to have a chance of continuing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

good point, also there are reports of the UK having a winter colder than any in a hundred years this year, so its just nature

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My theory is that whatever the establishment knows about December 21th 2012 is that they believe this could be end of their system, because a lot of people may experience something liberation. This is why they are setting up repressive police everywhere, while trying to cash-in as much as they can.

Politicians are being promised refuges underground if they comply with the world finance dictates.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." - Matthew 24:36

I am not worried about the Mayan calender or the world ending in 21 December 2012.

Jesus says no man will know that day not even the angels in heaven.

I trust Jesus.
edit on 29-4-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join