It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Problem is, "The Many" allow TV to not only steer
but to form. The PPL on the couch gets molded
in a way that suites the ones in power.

Most often when i bring a subject up for
a discussion or debate at work, most of my
coworkers get this look like, "Huuu?!?!?"...
And the the convo gets "derailed" by a coment
about that new dress in Biggest Looser.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yurichan

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
I am hoping to start a new thread soon explaining what is going on and why, but I'm going to lay out what I know basically for you on this primer thread to see if there is there is the proper interest and response on this thread.
Human caused global warming is a lie, but global warming is very real. In fact, the Sun and the whole solar system are heating up due to the entry of the solar system into the edge of the galactic plane.

According to the very accurate Mayan astronomical calender we will be precisely on the galactic plane on December 21.. This is why there is a sophisticated and well coordinated psychological operation underway to discredit the end of the Mayan long count as an actual significant event. Trust me when i tell you, IT IS

Consider this thread a warning, this summer is going to characterized by extreme heat over much of the planet, the total loss of the arctic ice shield and a loos of alrge percentage of the worlds glacial ice.Temperatures in the southern states will reach and exceed 130 degrees . By late fall, mass animal deaths will be being experienced worldwide. There is already a mass extinction underway that the mention of will get you banned off of every science or biology thread.
The truth is being concealed to prevent social disorder, the planet is dying due to a combination of factors, an increase in solar energy, and entry of the solar system into a highly energetic area of space, the shrinking of the Suns protective magnetic field, and the rapidly collapsing geomagnetic field. Our problems are not limited to infra read radiation and radical increases in UV radiation, as the magnetic field weakens and the solar maximum peak, massive holes and failures of the geomagnetic field will allow particles from coronal mass ejections to reach the planets surface, causing widespread radiation induced illness and death.
I am not here to create fear, but I'll be damned if will allow the few who are least deserving save themselves at our expense, this needs to get out before the infrastructure completely fails and they go to ground using our own military against us to protect themselves, which is their intent.They will initiate a world wide thermonuclear exchange, release bio-engineered diseases designed to be highly contagious and deadly and try to kill as many of us who manage to survive as possible, because as long as were are left alive, their security in tier bunkers will be in danger. Survival will be possible but only with careful planning, which I will attempt to outline before I am silenced,They are already locking up and killing people who are trying to expose what I have just told you, I hope you appreciate what I have just done because most likely I have signed my own death warran and no< I am not exaggerating.

Your post sounds like a hoax, deliberate PS/OPS. I challenge you to provide more sources, evidence for your claims.

Being that the case, I caution other readers to this thread to also challenge OP to provide some concrete evidence.

Well nasa telling employes to prepare for potential disaster . the fact this isnt the first time ive heard we are allegedly traversing and energetic proton field called an energy ribbon and if you study nict real time simulation or other ace data our magnetic field is weakening and holes have already been discovered. Add that to the fact ive heard nasa personnel say this could be the strongest solar maximum weve seen in decades. The fact I live in central florida and we really didnt have a winter this year and were 10-30 degrees F* above normal.

Id say if he / she is bull#ing then he / she is certainly sticking to a well documented set of facts and theory.

Also NDAA , Enemy expatriation homeland security buying millions of rounds of ammo ... they are certainly painting a un attractive picture

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

There was an interesting thread posted by someone speaking about a message recieved from a 'chess player'. It was incredibly interesting and had a similar theme. The thread disappeared almost instantly but the contents were indeed worthy of more reflection and study.

If anyone remembers who posted the thread please share.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienzombie666
WOW OP you musta struck a chord with this thread the disinfo trolls jumped all over this one trying to shut you down, what a bunch of D**cheb*gs, some people just troll this site to have their fun, I wouldnt even reply to half these fools. Thanks for the thread been watching from the shadows myself for awhile and its piecing together nicely, I hope to see another thread with some more details, some of us have our eyes, ears, souls open taking in the info and figuring it out for ourselves. Don't let them win its what they want

I'm interested, i'll bite.
curious to see where this ALL goes.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i actually WENT to Mexico, specifically the Mayan Riviera. i talked to many Mayan locals, every single one i talked to explained that it's all a hoax, it's all just a money making scheme, (as EVERY other f'ing thing in this world is these days) they do not believe in it whatsoever. i'm so sick of these uneducated, biased people (such as the OP) trying to perpetuate the idea of cataclysm as something that is even remotely related to a freakin calender. it is absolutely ridiculous. it seems like these days people just believe things they see on the internet selectively, ignoring key facts or information that would otherwise contradict what they have led themselves to believe.. have you ever heard of a library? or going to the actual source and finding out for yourself, rather than basing your ideas on other peoples opinions or perspectives?

the ignorance of people these days is unbelievable. exactly the reason i wish the world WOULD end.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jezzewilliamz

Technically, your argument is invalid. If you go to a library and look something up and take it for fact, that is no different than someone who reads something online and takes it for fact. Either way you are both using other peoples opinions of a certain criteria to form your own beliefs. Regardless of the Mayans and what they supposedly say about the calendar the ones today did not create it so they would be relatively unaware Of why it was created. Secondly I wish that something significant would happen on that day because that would be one Of the few things that would wake the masses up.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jezzewilliamz
the ignorance of people these days is unbelievable. exactly the reason i wish the world WOULD end.

Agreed with what you said before, but that's seriously negative, why not post about what you think is closer to the truth instead? It'll at least help the people that believe some of the delusions increase their chances of finding something closer to reality.

There's so many people around nowadays that seem to have almost given up hope, and I find it kind of crazy.
edit on 9-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Important prophesy from NASA.

The end of the world is imminent. This warning is very real.

Some time around the year 5,000,002,012 (give or take) on December 21st (1 in 365 chance) the sun will expand and swallow our poor planet, frying whatever life forms that may have evolved at that point. There will be no survivors.

Time to start worrying.

You have been warned.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

The Mayans got the start of the world wrong, thought it lived on the back of a crocodile and held mass executions as a means of sacrifice..

Tell me they know about the end of the world..

~Tenth
edit on 3/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Want the real 411? Here ya go: And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falls off from the vine, and as a falling [fig] from the fig tree. And the streams shall be turned into pitch, and the dust into brimstone, and the land shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke of it shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

And here's some more: lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casts her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

There was an interesting thread posted by someone speaking about a message recieved from a 'chess player'. It was incredibly interesting and had a similar theme. The thread disappeared almost instantly but the contents were indeed worthy of more reflection and study.

If anyone remembers who posted the thread please share.

Thanks for bringing this up. I was in the process of translating and defining some of the terms that the person used, then, suddenly, POOF! it was gone. I've been trying like heck to remember the name of the Op who posted the thread, but all I can remember is that his name started with a 'P' and I love his avatar, which was Jack Nicholson from The Shining. I'd love to ask him what the Mod's reason was for closing that thread.
Do you recall who the Op was?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Will you just start a new user name in the new year when the embarrassment becomes to much to bear?

Or once college classes start you'll simply move on to girls and grass?

Your posts read like they should be in crayon.

That may very well be the greatest reply to a psychopathical poster I have ever read on ATS.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Chicken Little....the sky is falling! the sky is falling!!!!!

Oh please!!!!!! enough!!!! the world is ending...

What are you going to do on December 22?

This reminds me of the idiot who sold everything he had and rented the RV last year - he drove all over NYC handing out flyers and screaming the same crap.....

Get a life.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlucchese

Just so people know.....Cataclysmic events doesn't mean that the world is ending, just that bad # is about to go down. People who misconstrue those differences are the same ones in denial of any time event ever happening. Sometimes I think the world would be better if things like that did happen. We, as a planetary race, have a serious ego malfunction, to think that nothing bad could ever happen in our lifetimes. Even if something big happened on December 21st chances are we would still be here. Also the same people saying that December 21st means the world is going to end, are people pushing us to manifest fear and negative energy. What if the make up of the world changes drastically, Atlantis comes back, California becomes an island, etc, and people all around the world wake up and just know that we don't have to live under a tyrannical government of any nation, any longer. That we can be free to govern ourselves and go wherever we wish without restrictions, space and here. No more boundary lines, or passports, or mastercards of debt. Just the intent to live and better ourselves and everyone. That is the type of outcome we should be hoping for instead of stupid hollywood movies.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

I like your perspective. I am just waiting to see what the great event will be. It will be huge because the media has been keeping the majority of the brainwashed preoccupied with nonsense, anything to distract attention. Whatever it is, I will not be shocked. I have read so many interesting theories on ATS. In the meantime, I am calm and trying to enjoy each and every day to the fullest.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

LOL. . .I totally agree with you! Brainwashed, I tell you!! Or better, Brainwashed Consumers!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

i dont give mayans much credit myself at this point in my knowledge of them but i am looking deeper into it just to balance things out. I've found this site on Mayan astrophysics fascinating.
www.vaastubydesign.com...
even without bringing in the poor old dead mayans though it seems pretty clear that many natural cycles and forces are meeting this year in december and frankly i'm excited and frightened.
One thought that keeps popping up, .."DNA emits photons." where does that fit?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
the earth is dying ands its our fault

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlucchese

Probably going to be recovering from a HUGE hangover because I am throwing an End of the World or Not party on the 21st!

And then I am going to Disney world...
edit on 12-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join