It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mab22

Originally posted by MamaJ

What did you think of the lecture/video?

well i thought the guillotine joke was nice,though he seems to enjoy the role he's playing

You lost me..... do you mind refreshing my memory? lol

Just to clarify....

Are we talking about the same lecture whereas Susan Rennison is speaking to her colleagues in regards to the Interstellar Cloud and Sun?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I've never been a chemtrailtard until the middle of last year. It was then from a view across my valley and daily bus and train commute to work that I realised the skies over Yorkshire are FULL of trails.

Every ten minutes or so a plane will fly over my house on some days, so that's a lot of planes!

I get to hear them from my attic studio because they fly low. The passenger jets don't leave long trails and are silent but they fly at 64,000ft I get to see them because I have two large Velux windows that I sit under while I use the computer.

We get three types of day here now.
1. Days when planes can be seen at sunrise towards the east, overhead at midday and in the afternoon, westerly.
2. Days when we get flat dull overcast Stratus cloud which rarely brings rain. In winter, we had some rain but less than normal. The planes can sometimes be heard flying above this cloud.
3. Days when the sky is crystal clear, or with small amounts of cloud and no planes fly.

I see all this from two cities and the vehicles in between and I'm not the only one who's noticed.

We had a crystal clear day today and the early spring sunshine felt exceptionally hot on my face and chest.
Even through the early 10 degrees rise above the horizon, the sun's heat felt like the midday sun while the air temperature was below 10 degrees celcius.

I haven't seen a cumulonimbus cloud in ages. We now have an official UK water drought.

If there is a "problem" with the sun, then I believe it's already being tackled, albeit not successfully.

With hosepipe bans now in effect for 20 million people in south-east England and fish being rescued as rivers dry up, the worst drought since 1976 is hitting home.
From today's The Guardian Newspaper

BBC info on GeoEngineering Trials

This image is from the site above. Please note the system that is "more effective" and "less expensive"

edit on 5/4/2012 by lostjohnny because: I added an addendum

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Michio Kaku, he is very popular in mainstream culture ,

sory @mab22 nothing personal but here we go again

Michio saying that everyone who don't except NWO is a terrorist ...

watch to the end for yourself

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tandrli

You've got to be kidding me. I like this guy but now..... Terrorists? Because we don't want Hollywood types as our cultural examples. Whoa. Terrorists is a very emotion evoking term and should be used with caution. A word respected scitentist should be more careful with his choice of words. Truely jaw dropping.

Peace,

DP
edit on 5-4-2012 by DoomPoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomPoon

I'm totally convinced that Michio Kaku knows that Earth is inhabited by four different types of civilizations. I'm too tired to locate the video now, but in it he states that Type III civilizations can control the weather as well as natural disasters. He then goes on to say that we are a Type 0 civilization because we're addicted to fossil fuels. Well, those of us who look at the sky, understand what HAARP and CERN are capable of and know that millions of dollars are being spent in Africa to test geoengineering. It is our "masters" who are keeping us addicted to fossil fuels, which imprisons us within the Type 0 civilization while they live high on the hog within their Type III civilization as they pretend to be gods.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by DoomPoon

I'm totally convinced that Michio Kaku knows that Earth is inhabited by four different types of civilizations. I'm too tired to locate the video now, but in it he states that Type III civilizations can control the weather as well as natural disasters. He then goes on to say that we are a Type 0 civilization because we're addicted to fossil fuels. Well, those of us who look at the sky, understand what HAARP and CERN are capable of and know that millions of dollars are being spent in Africa to test geoengineering. It is our "masters" who are keeping us addicted to fossil fuels, which imprisons us within the Type 0 civilization while they live high on the hog within their Type III civilization as they pretend to be gods.

You are talking about a type 1 civilization, not type 3. Type 3 controls a galaxy, type 1 a planet.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tandrli

That's just it though, they call us terrorists because we try and awaken people and they are fearful of such things that are true. By that they say we are spreading terror.
edit on 5-4-2012 by SonofLeod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
reply to post by ColAngus

lol but I'm not letting you off the hook that easy, my dear good-natured bearded friend ha

That's a photo of Joaquin Phoenix, circa "I'm Still Here'.

(ah, can't get video to work ...)

youtu.be...
edit on 6-4-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

What did you think of the lecture/video?

well i thought the guillotine joke was nice,though he seems to enjoy the role he's playing

You lost me..... do you mind refreshing my memory? lol

Just to clarify....

Are we talking about the same lecture whereas Susan Rennison is speaking to her colleagues in regards to the Interstellar Cloud and Sun?

haha, no sory i thought you meant the videos from your own thread

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

if implemented corectly Nwo would not be a bad thing,
however if fabricating terrorists is the answer to the problem i seriously doubt their capacity of handling such a task
you see they're not adresing the real issue and that is the educational system of society
i wonder what they're waiting for? probably the end of the world

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Man, you should never claim such stupidities ...

Dude you just showed your intelligence right there. The MAYANS were IN SOUTH AMERICA.

Mayans

edit on 6/4/2012 by orkson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
I am hoping to start a new thread soon explaining what is going on and why, but I'm going to lay out what I know basically for you on this primer thread to see if there is there is the proper interest and response on this thread.
Human caused global warming is a lie, but global warming is very real. In fact, the Sun and the whole solar system are heating up due to the entry of the solar system into the edge of the galactic plane.

According to the very accurate Mayan astronomical calender we will be precisely on the galactic plane on December 21.. This is why there is a sophisticated and well coordinated psychological operation underway to discredit the end of the Mayan long count as an actual significant event. Trust me when i tell you, IT IS

Consider this thread a warning, this summer is going to characterized by extreme heat over much of the planet, the total loss of the arctic ice shield and a loos of alrge percentage of the worlds glacial ice.Temperatures in the southern states will reach and exceed 130 degrees . By late fall, mass animal deaths will be being experienced worldwide. There is already a mass extinction underway that the mention of will get you banned off of every science or biology thread.
The truth is being concealed to prevent social disorder, the planet is dying due to a combination of factors, an increase in solar energy, and entry of the solar system into a highly energetic area of space, the shrinking of the Suns protective magnetic field, and the rapidly collapsing geomagnetic field. Our problems are not limited to infra read radiation and radical increases in UV radiation, as the magnetic field weakens and the solar maximum peak, massive holes and failures of the geomagnetic field will allow particles from coronal mass ejections to reach the planets surface, causing widespread radiation induced illness and death.
I am not here to create fear, but I'll be damned if will allow the few who are least deserving save themselves at our expense, this needs to get out before the infrastructure completely fails and they go to ground using our own military against us to protect themselves, which is their intent.They will initiate a world wide thermonuclear exchange, release bio-engineered diseases designed to be highly contagious and deadly and try to kill as many of us who manage to survive as possible, because as long as were are left alive, their security in tier bunkers will be in danger. Survival will be possible but only with careful planning, which I will attempt to outline before I am silenced,They are already locking up and killing people who are trying to expose what I have just told you, I hope you appreciate what I have just done because most likely I have signed my own death warran and no< I am not exaggerating.

Bring it. I am in a destructive state of mind at the moment.
I reckon those who spread the fear should be the 1st to go though just so we can say 'oh he/she was right' then the rest of us can go on trying to survive.
If the truth is being concealed, then un-conceal it. bring us hard facts.
Truth is you don't know any more than i what the future holds. Concentrate on living your life rather than ruining others.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You are talking about a type 1 civilization, not type 3. Type 3 controls a galaxy, type 1 a planet.

You may be correct. I need to locate that video. I could've sworn that Kaku stated that Type III was the most advanced.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by NeoVain

You may be correct. I need to locate that video. I could've sworn that Kaku stated that Type III was the most advanced.

At the end of one of his videos on my thread here... www.abovetopsecret.com... He does say that a little boy told him there is a type 4 (blamed it on a kid lol ) and Type 4 was to "control the continuum"! www.continuum-concept.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mab22

Ha! No.... I had embedded another video/lecture that if any of you will watch..... your jaw will indeed drop! Here it is again...

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After I posted this.... I then realized its not the right one but you will find by also watching this one...WHERE THEY WANTED TO TAKE US and did take us. Talks about the different civilizations here too. lol Sorry.....

Here is the RIGHT ONE I meant to embed. lol

And then check this out..... lol ..... y'all I have so much more saved in my bookmarks it's not even funny! If you good this book, Through the Curtain you will see how expensive it is. It is rare and can obtain it for as little as 170.00 and I plan on getting it soon. It was originally written in 1967 by two women who were highly respected in their fields as Dr.'s and their research. They were well before their time!! Here is a little something about one of them. These two women speak of the interstellar cloud and the effects it will have on us.

archive.org...
edit on 6-4-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thanks for posting that. This part really stuck out for me:

The continuum of an individual is whole, yet forms part of the continuum of his family, which in turn is part of his clan's, community's, and species' continua, just as the continuum of the human species forms part of that of all life.

Maybe the continuum isn't just about the human species, but another species all together. We know that the royal/elite bloodlines are all about keeping it within the family, so this comment makes me believe that all these underground bunkers are designed to protect and sustain those who are directly connected to the "family".

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by orkson
reply to post by yuppa

Man, you should never claim such stupidities ...

Dude you just showed your intelligence right there. The MAYANS were IN SOUTH AMERICA.

Mayans

edit on 6/4/2012 by orkson because: (no reason given)

I apologize for the mistake. I read the wrong articles and got the wrong information. Thanks for helping me see the light.Although how reliable is wiki when it can be modified by anyone? Even me. LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomPoon

You've got to be kidding me. I like this guy but now..... Terrorists? Because we don't want Hollywood types as our cultural examples. Whoa. Terrorists is a very emotion evoking term and should be used with caution. A word respected scitentist should be more careful with his choice of words. Truely jaw dropping.

Peace,

DP
edit on 5-4-2012 by DoomPoon because: (no reason given)

Uhmm...
Who sticks a gun to your head and says:
WHATCH THIS MOVIE OR I SHOOT?
What Store legislate that your not allowed to use any other
clothes than theirs?!?

WE put the gun on our OWN head. When we indulge in "Hollywood Houswifes" and the sorts..
WE say "That dress aint cool, your out of the gang..."

NO ONE in congress or State or senate makes the RULES
what is Culture or Not Culture..

WE DO...PERIOD.......and DOUBLE period..

One thing we do NOT do...

Is use our head and brain and think ro our selfs..
"Let someone else do that please, my head hurts"

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Uhmm... Who sticks a gun to your head and says: WHATCH THIS MOVIE OR I SHOOT? What Store legislate that your not allowed to use any other clothes than theirs?!? WE put the gun on our OWN head. When we indulge in "Hollywood Houswifes" and the sorts.. WE say "That dress aint cool, your out of the gang..." NO ONE in congress or State or senate makes the RULES what is Culture or Not Culture.. WE DO...PERIOD.......and DOUBLE period.. One thing we do NOT do... Is use our head and brain and think ro our selfs.. "Let someone else do that please, my head hurts"
reply to post by Miccey

No one sticks a gun to your head and says watch this.... I think thats obvious.

The TV is no doubt a way to steer society.... is it not?

If you didn't own or at least watch the tv how different would you perceive your reality? Much different. I can attest to that. I probably watch tv a total of two hours a week and thats a stretch!!! My reasoning is because it is not useful to my life. I like to watch it from time to time to not be educated by the MSM but to be entertained with music so I watch the Voice and American Idol from time to time and that's it unless there is something on the discovery or weather channel that I find entertaining.

The internet is like the library for me...at my finger tips. Although I still check out books from the library they do not have near the amount of information as the net does. I have all kinds of information from my fellow human species that shows me many different ways to think in regards to our history and future. It's my entertainment of choice because I am allowed to "think for myself".

The day I can't think for myself will be the day I no longer want to live on Earth.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
actually according to the bible, we have a ways to go until the end of this world/universe. according to the ancient text we clearly are in a downslide to the second coming of our Creator (first was a couple thousand years ago) who will then rule on earth for a thousand years. at the end of the thousand years then the universe and all that is in it will be destabilized into oblivion. then a new universe and earth will be created where no evil will ever exist for eternity. no 9/11's, no false flags, no control of people by absolutely corrupt screwballs, et al. oh and this is the universe/earth the meek will inherit, not the current one. anyway, it seems logical based on biblical prophecy that we have until sometime in the 2030's before our Creator rules the planet for a 1000 years. the date can never be estimated because only our Creator knows, but we can figure out approximations probably to the decade only - i doubt anyone can come up with even the specific year let alone month/day. the u.s. will be in turmoil around the 2015-2017 timeframe and probably for at least half a decade. it's not going to be a fun time and "they" know it since they are prepping for stored food, ammo, bullet proof checkpoints, and all the other fun they have for those who actually want to get back to the constitutional constraints... =(

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join