It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
reply to post by MamaJ

i did a thread about the sun being brighter

Well... imo creating a thread takes a lot of time. I plan on creating one soon but I have gathered so much information it's not even funny. Why? Because I feel as though a thread of important nature (like the Sun) needs all the information one can provide.

ATS is not a one liner type thread based forum. Even a short paragraph with or without links is not looked upon highly.

ETA: Don't get mad and take it personal... just create another that is more in depth and watch it NOT get deleted.

edit on 4-4-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

edit on 5-4-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

This generation,born in the 1980s can't see the diference between this sun of 1974-2012 and the sun of 1943-1974. I was born in 1943 and 68 years later I see the sun as a very hot, bright , terrible piece of crap in the sky compared to the sun of the 1950s when I wasgdrowing up. You are right about the sun. You can feel its heat even from a thin ray of it coming into your room through a small slit in the curtains-Winter and Summer. I believe that the wicked will be burned off the earth while us believers /followers of Jesus Christ won't be burned by this oncoming heat.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

This sounds like a load of BS to me. I really need to know where you got your information. You sound like a really important person to me as you have stated that TPTB might kill you, or else you are delusional. I guess we will know when we see your source of information. If you can't produce it, that will pretty much say it all.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a video that somewhat agrees with the OP. This fellow, Pane Andov, believes that energy from the center of the galaxy will affect the sun and cause it to become a red giant. He uses crop circles, Maya material, and some NASA vids to make his case. It's interesting, but long.

Oh and he's also a contactee.

edit on 4-4-2012 by Pilot because: vid id not working

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Greetings from Canada @ the parallel 53 . This past month was the hottest March ever recorded up here. We will see what this year is like when it unfolds. So far it's been very warm and dry. Gonna be a very interesting summer. peace be with you all.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Then please explain to me the purpose of a Baktun? Why bother counting that many days. Also as far as the Mayan calendar is concerned the days are getting longer now do it is very possible that back then one year really was 365 days.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

The purpose of baktun is much like the purpose of a millennium. It is merely a higher order of keeping track of time. As for a year being 365 days, no. The Maya named their months after the agricultural activities that would occur during that month. So from their writing we can see that over time the activities that were supposed to fall within these months were no longer occurring then.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

That's all well and good but if he had a history starting back in the day when you're smart but a little naive going ahead and posting all of your data that gets outright stolen before being removed, then how long are you going to keep doing that before you learn your lesson? I've seen enough history from this man to know for a fact he can respond to any challenge out there, given the free opportunity to do so. His scientific prowess can't be matched, and so often times since others can't win, they bar and ban. He's gotten banned so many times at the other site that it would be impossible to count. He kept coming back, except as of late. Not sure why, perhaps they've gotten better learning how to shut him up, or perhaps this was his last ditch effort on this site to knock some sense into folks. And look what happened here. Just goes to show, you can't change anyone's heart. Hearts have to first be ready. And so if he's not trying anymore out of his own free will, I can understand that too.

I know, it's so weird, it's like he gets banned and then has to create a bunch of other accounts to stick up for himself. The sad thing about it is, it's totally obvious when he does it. How strange. Right, "shortsticks"?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
1)SHORTEST DAY OF YEAR

I dont mean to be picky, but...............its the longest day of the year in the Southern Hemisphere. Just find it funny that you have mentioned the 'shortest day of the year' a couple of times now, and the Mayans were based in the Southern Hemisphere where it is the SUMMER solstice on December 21. Just sayin.......

Apologies if anyone has already touched on this
edit on 4/4/2012 by 8om8er because: To add to

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join