It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

A calendar eventually has to have an end date. That doesn't mean that everything will cease to exist when that date arrives, but rather that we will transition to something different.

My 2011 Chippendales calendar expired a few months back, so I replaced it with a new "Thunder from Down Under" 2012 calendar. The old end date of 12/31/2011 arrived, and the old calendar was replaced with something different. Same concept.

It's the end of an era, not the end of life.

No sir, it is not the same thing at all. The Mayan calendar is based on astronomical occurrences and the end of the long count marks the crossing of the galactic plane that brings bout the great cleansing.. The Mayans were verys specific that the end of the long count would cause catastrophic events and the collapse of the current power structure, which will be replaced with one that lives in truth and harmony.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Most if not all of the information you are referring to as far more reliable than what I have told you here is disinformation. As I said, if you want to test the truth in what I said post the information in my first post and the LASCO movie dates and times to a science forum and see how fast you are banned and your material is removed. This is not done because the information is false, how can a simple movie from scientific source be false?

Imagine that mayhem if what I am telling you is true and it gets out. Think maybe that's why your are seeing nothing but bull# about the 2012 alignment and crossing of the galactic plane and how it relates to our changing planet, Sun and solar system? Don't you perceptive that our world is changing radically and doing so very rapidly/
What do you think is causing it? I happen to know and I will do my best to explain it to you bu first you must realize that more than half of the people posting here on this post nf not more like 80% are paid disinformation operatives sent here to conceal the truth from you through sophisticated tactics. because they know who i am and what I know. and that given the time and the opprotunity will prove it to you.

Well, by all means start proving it to us OP. But as far as I can see from this thread so far, YOU are the only one likely to be spreading disinformation.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

As has already been pointed out we cross the galactic plane every year and even if we didn't there would be no reason why doing so would cause catastrophe.

Also the Mayans calendar never predicted that the Earth would cross the Galactic plane. The extrapolation that the world will end in 2012 comes from the fact that the Calendar ends in 2012, but then it's a round calendar, it can only hold so much time on it. The end of a calendar does not necessarily mean the end of the world.

Hard to take a warning as serious or real when it's based on pseudoscience and a misunderstanding of the way the cosmos works.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
HAAHAAAHAAA!!!

OH man.... 80 Percent are disinformation operatives? Please i am gonna need some sources for that one. Can you actually with 100 percent certainty confirm that? Youre even funnier than the guy who thinks the space program is a hoax.

OH so Now I am stupid? Well that was very intelligent response for someone who will not actually prove anything and or consider the fact he might be wrong. I admit something could happen,but not because some calander ending. The dinosaurs being killed was not on the calender Im sure. As for your request. DENIED decause i am DENYING IGNORANCE.
edit on 31-3-2012 by yuppa because: denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

This makes more sense than most doom threads, I've been highly suspicious of the D.U.M.B.'s and the massive secret infrastructure thats being built beneath us, I pray for a swift death for my family and I instead of watching people die one by one, I hope the elites die a slow suffering death for the sins they've brought on to the rest of the human race for their greed, may the creator be merciful to us who have tried to live right

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by yurichan

reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Most if not all of the information you are referring to as far more reliable than what I have told you here is disinformation. As I said, if you want to test the truth in what I said post the information in my first post and the LASCO movie dates and times to a science forum and see how fast you are banned and your material is removed. This is not done because the information is false, how can a simple movie from scientific source be false?

Imagine that mayhem if what I am telling you is true and it gets out. Think maybe that's why your are seeing nothing but bull# about the 2012 alignment and crossing of the galactic plane and how it relates to our changing planet, Sun and solar system? Don't you perceptive that our world is changing radically and doing so very rapidly/
What do you think is causing it? I happen to know and I will do my best to explain it to you bu first you must realize that more than half of the people posting here on this post nf not more like 80% are paid disinformation operatives sent here to conceal the truth from you through sophisticated tactics. because they know who i am and what I know. and that given the time and the opprotunity will prove it to you.

Well, by all means start proving it to us OP. But as far as I can see from this thread so far, YOU are the only one likely to be spreading disinformation.

Did you watch the LASCO movie/? Do you realize what it proves? If not let me spell it out for you. It proves that all of mainstream physics is bunk and not a damned one of you realize it's significance and how it relates to the reliability of other information you are receiving.

This should be on the front page of every major scientific publication in the world because it falsifies three of the fundamental building blocks of mainstream academic science all in one fell swoop., general relativity, special relativity and quantum physics You are not going to see the truth publicized. Forget it.
And I did say this was trial post and I would determine whether or not I tried to reach the members here by the reaction, i don't see anything but three reactions, those jealous of their intellectual superiors and eager to tear them down,paid liars, and idiots that wouldn't know the truth no matter how obvious it is. I have yet to see an truly intelligent response, not a single one. Even a child realizes the leaves are supposed to fall off of trees in the winter.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Damn it. so you think i wasted my money on this t-shirt?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Yup have a gut feeling in my bones. if that is possible. some will live with their hate until it is to late for them to see the life they failed to allow. I hope if i get nuked by an errant gamma burst that gets through that i dont blow up and make a mess on some cool dudes new white sunglasses, i hope to get sun microwaved soon though, this doom ambulance chasing # can make a guy tired. And guilt cards are not allowed on ATS. I am a newly appointed mod-card -czar and as such have tasked myself with calling bullshoot on any use of race, guilt, or even I was bullied as a junior high-school kid cards

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Anytime you see a intelligent response you pansy up and wuss out because you are wrong. I am gonna keep posting here just to annoy you if you do not back up your claims. Anyone else think this guy is just chicken to explain stuff he post? Seriously if you are really as smart as you claim you can answer our questions.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
HAAHAAAHAAA!!!

OH man.... 80 Percent are disinformation operatives? Please i am gonna need some sources for that one. Can you actually with 100 percent certainty confirm that? Youre even funnier than the guy who thinks the space program is a hoax.

OH so Now I am stupid? Well that was very intelligent response for someone who will not actually prove anything and or consider the fact he might be wrong. I admit something could happen,but not because some calander ending. The dinosaurs being killed was not on the calender Im sure. As for your request. DENIED decause i am DENYING IGNORANCE.

You are a disinfo OP, confidence 100%. You also operate on GLP. What is it you would like me to prove/ That thee is a mass extinction under way? That the Earth is dying because the Sun is producing moree nergy than the planets systems can adapt to? That Monsanto developed UV radiation resistant seeds because normal crops wont grow any more?
That people are going insane?? Be specific.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Doesnt it say something in revelations that the beast would be locked in a pit for a thousand years?
edit on 31-3-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Anytime you see a intelligent response you pansy up and wuss out because you are wrong. I am gonna keep posting here just to annoy you if you do not back up your claims. Anyone else think this guy is just chicken to explain stuff he post? Seriously if you are really as smart as you claim you can answer our questions.

Show me a single intelligent response. Every one that has been in disagreement with my descri[tion of the situation was filled with ignorance and in some cases utter stupidity

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

They are already locking up and killing people who are trying to expose what I have just told you,

Got any links,documents,photos,etc etc to back up that statement?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

HAAHAAAHAAA!!!

over 60 percent of americans believe Apollo was faked .Not on a gallop poll or media poll, no. But oi a random phone survey, with modern cell phone plans it is free....I did, using the Houston telephone book, I called 5000 people selected randomly, Many people refused ti answer, oddly enough, Of those who did, 22% were unsure and 63% thought it was a load.
YEP

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Prove I am working for the government then. If not ill see you for slander if you keep it up. Im sure they would love to get into your bank accounts. I dislike people who act like they are so superior to others such as you claim to be. I want scientific documentation on all those topics. BONAFIED research not wiki links,or that stuff. Peer reviewed evidence only. Otherwise the only Dinformation OP is You.
edit on 31-3-2012 by yuppa because: My pos tlooked like it was stupid. And i scrwed up the quote too apparently.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I have offered you an intelligent reply... and you still fail to represent yourself with even a fraction of the intelligence you claim to possess.

Perhaps you should just abandon this thread and try again. This time provide some of that stuff...

You know...
Information?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The Mayans were verys specific that the end of the long count would cause catastrophic events and the collapse of the current power structure, which will be replaced with one that lives in truth and harmony.

Really?

You wouldn't have a problem showing us these "very specific Mayan prophecies," then, would you?
Pretty please?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Man i am done with this obvious trolling creep pasta poster. Worlds not gonna end I will see you post on the site after that date that you miscalculated something or some other lame excuse. I suggest we all leave and let the genius rant on by himself.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
here's the deal...Stephen Hawking is pretty much the smartest person ever when it comes to all things cosmic...PERIOD. this guy has an understanding of how space works that is almost inhuman. now, i'm gonna go out on a ledge here and say that you are not smarter than he is. in fact...i'm going to guess that you aren't even in the same intelligence ballpark as stephen hawking.

that said...i don't hear him spouting off about the world ending on 12/21/2012. so until i hear it from him...or see it happening in front of my eyes...i'm going to call you a charlatan. you speak in generalities and hindsight. I could tell you that at the age of 10 I predicted Challenger was going to explode...good luck trying to disprove me.

so until you give up concrete evidence and verifiable data...you are a doom and gloomer.

good day. I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join