It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomPoon

So mayby the Mods need to investigate him to see if it is the same IP address? You are right it would not be th efirst time. All that evidence was really shakey stuff. It really a shame. He was kinda funny. He sounded like he was quoting stuff from KNOWING.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Its simple a question of geography and destiny (or luck if you prefer), some places will be impacted worse than others, some people will be injured but will survive. Its not the first time it has happened . Last time it was a destruction caused by mass flooding, this time it is by a flame that will flash over this earth. It will be fast and unexpected like a clap of thunder.
edit on 31-3-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

Don't be on or near the east coast of North America and Asia is much safer than North America

How do you figure that?

IMHO, the galactic alignment makes sense for causing a heat-spike to the sun AND to the earth, and causing solar flashes as well as earth quakes and stuff like that. But as for the timing, we seem not to know how wide the energy-beam from the alignment will be, nor exactly what form (Gravity, Electrical, Magnetic, all 3???).

And yea the warming of this past winter maybe related, or it may be related to the recent methane release from teh GOM leak and several other large leaks that recently happened, as well as the gass-holes drilling willi-nilli without regard to methane releases.

Thus I seem to agree with your assessment in the OP of the heated time around the 12/21/12 timing, but as for the duration - and especially the geological position (timing related)... and especially the East vs West (time of day)... do you have knowledge of the width of the galactic "beam"? Did we get it from a probe or some means of observing comets and stuff?

And BTW, thanks for the courage to take on the haters with the OP.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well this is my first time coming to ats, and like perhaps some others the reason I did was exactly this thread. I've visited ats from time to time, but nothing so far has given me a desire to come out from just being a lurker until now with this. I was actually tipped off by the other thread on the other site to come here.

I've been on my own journey for a long time, and whereas I'm no slouch, I certainly can't go toe to toe like the OP on scientific matters. But I still have a good sense of what's BS and what's not. To me the OP is spot on about everything. He predicted this quiet 2 week period of the sun, for example. And as far as his behavior, I got respect for anybody who has the balls to go toe-to-toe with anyone and gives anyone what they really deserve. Apparently one has to tread more carefully on this board or else get banned, and that has it's ups and downs of course. He really tried at first not to let folks ruffle his indian feathers, but of course that's kind of hard given who he is and what was said to him. Remember there were other posts not just the OP's that were deleted as off-topic. No doubt intentional to ruffle said feathers.

Lots I can say, but we'll let that suffice for now.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

Look, here's the way it went down, and it's not the first time nor the last time it will happen.

OP posts his theories and opinions without sufficient information to back up any of his claims. The community dives in with questions and requests to back up the claims. Some of the inquiries get a bit irreverent, but what do you expect when you're predicting the end of the world?

The OP doesn't respond to the more difficult requests to provide any evidence to back up what he has said, then starts talking about IQ and hurling insults right back. Then the discussion gets unproductive and OP gets post-banned.

It is just another day at ATS. Some people have open minds, some do not. Some people want some more evidence when a claim is as large as the end of the world being imminent, which is justifiable. The theories didn't really hold up in an open forum in my opinion, and so it goes.

The talk around here about shills, disinfo agents, and getting killed for posting on a forum because the powers that be are watching... well, to be honest, that stuff is totally ridiculous in my opinion given the context and "information" in this thread. Peace.
edit on 4-4-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

That's all well and good but if he had a history starting back in the day when you're smart but a little naive going ahead and posting all of your data that gets outright stolen before being removed, then how long are you going to keep doing that before you learn your lesson? I've seen enough history from this man to know for a fact he can respond to any challenge out there, given the free opportunity to do so. His scientific prowess can't be matched, and so often times since others can't win, they bar and ban. He's gotten banned so many times at the other site that it would be impossible to count. He kept coming back, except as of late. Not sure why, perhaps they've gotten better learning how to shut him up, or perhaps this was his last ditch effort on this site to knock some sense into folks. And look what happened here. Just goes to show, you can't change anyone's heart. Hearts have to first be ready. And so if he's not trying anymore out of his own free will, I can understand that too.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I see why this man is having a hard time getting through to you all. You don't even realize you are disinformation agents. Let me explain.... Government has owned and regulated education since the late 1800's and up to them buying major textbook companies in the 1930's. Since most of us went to public schooling we learned what they deemed appropriate to know whether it was right or not. Since most of us don't question what we have learned and not just what we are told since we have become critical thinking individuals. Any of you spewing the propagated government debunking arguments are aiding in the disinformation of the public. Secondly no agent of NASA, scientists, astronomers, Stephen hawking or any other "accepted" government patsy are ever going to admit the pink elephant is in the living room. Why? Because TPTB don't want that and have gone to great lengths to stop that. Why do you think they cover up the 15 foot giants with red hair found here in Native American sites under the great mounds, or that our moon is the only one in our solar system where one side faces the planet at all times. These are just minor examples, imagine what they have gone to great lengths to convince everyone is just a conspiracy. By using arguments of disinformation agents, that makes you an abbetor to the disinformation process, therefore making you a disinformation agent whether you even realize it or not. You can bet over 75% of what they have ever taught us is simply distorted truth or fabricated lies meant to control us ie major religions. How many times can you flip a quarter and it land on heads? This is an analogy for the amount of times # like Y2K can be false. One of them is eventually going to be true, why not 2012. Anything you've ever learned from the mainstream about the Mayans and other ancient cultures is almost entirely false. Meant to portray us as the cream crop of the corn. This is proudful thinking, and it is this kind of self important better than anything else thinking that is destroying us now. Thought creates reality which is why you now know why all these doomsday outcomes for 2012 are predicted. Because it is special, instead of projecting a harmonic outcome, they are pushing us into fear. People need to go somewhere with Y2K etc is bull#. Read what I said about thought creating reality. Manifestation is not overnight. It occurs across a period of time. Do you really think that the world has gotten better since the Y2K doomsday prediction? Well guess what it hasnt. The economic collapse, death of honey bees, 9/11, all of these are the projected outcomes of them using fear of events to create those same realities!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
What forum is this?? OH YEAH! SkunkWorks!

I, for one, want to hear what the Warrior has to say.

Yeah, unfortunately he has better things to do than explaining further, like for example get into a ridiculous flamewar while trying to defend his beliefs, or constantly trying to put others down while ranting about how high his IQ is and how low and ignorant the other members are, which speaks tons about the real person behind this thread.

You may never get the next post explaining how to save yourself, and in case we do get it, there's a very high probability that it will be just a revised version of what a hundred other threads have talked about before.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Originally posted by berkeleygal
What forum is this?? OH YEAH! SkunkWorks!

I, for one, want to hear what the Warrior has to say.

Yeah, unfortunately he has better things to do than explaining further, like for example get into a ridiculous flamewar while trying to defend his beliefs, or constantly trying to put others down while ranting about how high his IQ is and how low and ignorant the other members are, which speaks tons about the real person behind this thread.

You may never get the next post explaining how to save yourself, and in case we do get it, there's a very high probability that it will be just a revised version of what a hundred other threads have talked about before.

While I agree with what you said....what is important is not the messenger... but the message. His beginning post made me feel as though he was stressed out and his mind was boggled down. People began insulting him and he lost his cool. Plain and simple. The thing is.... had they not been behind a keyboard and face to face the other posters would not have began insulting right off the bat, they would have spoken to him like a human being and asked questions in a nice way... or so I think.

I never knew just how many different personalities there were until I joined ATS. Sadly I am almost 40 and have never met so many mean people in all of my life. You can say something and then next thing you know someone is insulting you and calling you a liar. It takes a lot for me to lose my cool on here but from time to time someone can strike a chord with me that causes my lady like temperament to go downhill to a red neck girl from TN who just wants to take a bite out of crime. lol

So although I do not agree with the presentation of the OP I can also say I have seen a lot of threads that the presentation was so good, I know I could not have done a better job. No one is perfect and we all have flaws.... his message was clear and there are soooooooooo many people, not just on ATS that senses something and the OP is no different. Too bad he got banned because I would have loved to hear more without him on the defense.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Hmm would maybe have agreed but the trouble is winter has returned to scotland that means we have had our normal 2 days of summer already, sooo for the rest of the year its gonna be cold and windy,Nope dont think the world is ending yet either,4 seasons in one day well thats normal here.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What intrigues me most about your post and the poster after you is I currently live in TN, and I am of predominately Scottish ancestry however is is mixed with Norse and even Swedish royalty.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I am responding to this thread for a GREAT reason......I want to save it in my ATS for December 22nd.....I WILL be back to let you know how everything in my life has continued on, even with all the doomsday threads about the end of the world!

I have some advice though OP......When giving a doomsday report, it would benefit you to add just a little, I mean a little bit of evidence to back up your claim.....And by evidence, I don't mean the Mayan calandar.......Anyone can claim this year will be hot in the summer worldwide when for the majority of the US didn't even have a winter.....So good guess there, but that is the only thing I see in this entire thread that will come true....Sorry to disappoint you if you really want the end of the world to come....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You claim his scientific prowess cannot be matched yet he made a number of basic mistakes regarding the topics he was discussing. As I have pointed out a number of times, he claimed that the Galactic Equator and the Galactic Plane were the same thing. They're not even close to being the same thing. However, this is a common mistake made by people whose entire research comes from 2012 authors.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
All I know is if I had my way, I would love to blow up a few transformers of some preppers I been seeing on that t.v show. I would love to see them lose their minds Dec 21,2012 when their lights go off lol..Sorry, I just think it would be funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hi InterdimensionalWarrior! Nice to see you back in this thread.

How's your book report coming along?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
On a side note, its pretty interesting how a lot of the people who claims the OP its a genius are fairly new and have only a couple of posts (like me), if there is a way for us to survive then spill it, the non believers wont care anyway.
oh... one question, isnt LA NIÑA the explanation for this sudden variations on weather???

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by foofighter00

I am going to presume you mean me, however if that is the case I would like to share with you my rebuttals. Firstly, I never said he was a genius or anything of the like. I simply better explained what he meant by calling people using government arguments as disinformation agents. Secondly, is low post count supposed to mean I am the same guy just creating a new account to give myself more credibility? No it does not, although I know that has happened before, that is not the case with me. I simply read his thread and felt the need to actually register instead of lurk so I could share with you my 10 cents.

I seriously wish people would shut the # up for a minute about doom and gloom for 12-21-2012. It was never about the world ending in the first place. It's about a change as we know it or perceive the world to be. The movie 2012 and all the hype about the world ending was created by TPTB in order to stop people from manifesting the happier more vibrant reality. Instead, they have everyone by the balls thinking the world is ending and we won't wake up on the 22, so this is what we will be manifesting for the coming years exactly like they did with Y2K and if you want to ask me for proof, ask yourself if # has gotten any better since the Y2K hype. In 12 years would you say the world got better an we are making progress or if # is starting to hit the proverbial fan.
edit on 4-4-2012 by SonofLeod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am reading through at page 24 of your comments OP. I believe you in that we will see things and experience things that has not happened since the times of Moses. I have seen and researched many things that conclude in a dire year for mankind. I am preparing mentally and spiritually as much as possible.

God Bless

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

I am responding to this thread for a GREAT reason......I want to save it in my ATS for December 22nd.....I WILL be back to let you know how everything in my life has continued on, even with all the doomsday threads about the end of the world!

I have some advice though OP......When giving a doomsday report, it would benefit you to add just a little, I mean a little bit of evidence to back up your claim.....And by evidence, I don't mean the Mayan calandar.......Anyone can claim this year will be hot in the summer worldwide when for the majority of the US didn't even have a winter.....So good guess there, but that is the only thing I see in this entire thread that will come true....Sorry to disappoint you if you really want the end of the world to come....

Greetings:

I have some advice though OP......When giving a doomsday report, it would benefit you to add just a little, I mean a little bit of evidence to back up your claim

There you are.

You took a cheap shot at us a year ago and never came back with any more
of your 'humor,' let alone participation.

We respect your viewpoint and hereby offer another chance at the title.

Here is a present-day 'doomsday report' with 'a little bit of evidence.'

We welcome your comments and participation.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

Greetings:

We first skipped your post because of the lack of paragraphs - thinking that an intelligent individual would be kind enough to make what they write easy to read and perhaps comprehend.

Glad we came back and muddled through it, as we found it most enlightening.

BTW, paragraphs will certainly help your otherwise excellent presentation!

Considering the quality of posts that this thread has engendered, we thought we might add our link to another 'end of the world' scenario, since the OP is history and why waste a good crisis?

Who knows, some of you might even enjoy
this.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

Actually if you look at the origins of 2012 claims it was originally about doom and gloom. This New Age ascension theory came later. People have been associating doomsday with the end of the 14th baktun since before the GMT correlation was published. In fact the Maya were associated with doomsday as soon as they were discovered. A driving force behind Columbus' journey were the writings of Bishop Pierre d'Ailly. D'Ailly wrote one prophecy that stated when "most distant lands" were discovered the Apocalypse would begin. Columbus believed that he had found such lands when he first encountered the Maya.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join