It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Interdimensional Warrior, I would like to know your thoughts on this Sumerian tablet. It's called the Tablet of Shamash. I hope I did this correctly. Do you think the table represents the galactic plane? The sun is on top of the table.

edit on 31-3-2012 by Onboard2 because: Made a correction

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Now since this is one mean little minority group of evil doers, dark hats, threatening their death star on the other nations and keeping everyone shut mouth on their evil plans.

Here is my advice to all the WHITE HATs. Don't listen to them. You guys have money, so wake up the world with some truth, hjack the media and deliver and bombard everyone with flyers.

Anyone who threatens you give them the Middle Digit Salute and the Two Cheek Fanny one as well. And never ever give in to a BULLY, just tell them to shove it.

I have a zero tolerance to bad guys and don't suffer fools gladly.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
They are already locking up and killing people who are trying to expose what I have just told you, I hope you appreciate what I have just done because most likely I have signed my own death warran and no< I am not exaggerating.

This same sort of material has been all over the internet for years and discussed on mainstream television programs. Obviously "they" aren't killing people for "exposing" this.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
We cross the "Galactic Plane"...

EVERY YEAR on Dec 21st.

Look it up.

The Mayans got the start of the world wrong, thought it lived on the back of a crocodile and held mass executions as a means of sacrifice..

Tell me they know about the end of the world..

~Tenth
edit on 3/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

It should be self-evident that everyone involved in blood sacrifice is a devil worshiper, satanist, luciferian. They all mean the same thing. God not only does not demand sacrifice, but via jesus preaches the exact opposite.

Of course the bible and many religious texts(i would say all) have been intentionally miscompiled and mispresented in an effort to obfuscate the truth. "The truth will set you free" has meaning and should never be taken litely.

What remains unclear however is exactly what is man made violence(including alien interferrence) and what is natural violence, how much the mayans knew, how correctly modern day man comprehends that information and the efforts the ptb will go to to save their butts.

When you relly on blood sacrifice to gain favors, such as gain insider information, it is dubious at best how reliable that information would be. I for one hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I think humans are capable of a lot but we all need to get on the same page, stop ridiculing others who don't deserve it, plan and work together for a better future.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And also, what does the OP know about their raid on the tomb of Gilgamesh? Did they clone him, have they created their Mantura/Superman specimen? And do they think that is going to stop us from freeing this world?

This world is already free, our perception just has to catch up.

Then it will truly be game over for the Dark Side!
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

OP's appears to not be around right now, but apart from his sometimes spurious type comments, the part of his suggestions that seem more founded on science going back some 20 years is how the solar system and heliopause appears to be entering interstellar areas of denser and more magnetic material, combined to evidence on pole reversals. During a pole reversal life on earth may be exposed to extreme but often patchy areas of higher electromagnetic radiation of various sources and spectrum, and possible plasma related events.

Pole reversals happen every not sure how many 20,000 years or so, and so far most life has survived these periods, which last... 10-100 years from what I was reading decades ago. Presumably non technological humans survived these magnetic pole shifts many times before so the average solution to the problem, in as much as usually exists, may not be more extreme than common sense of staying heavily sheltered when one feels uncomfortable. The best instrument deck probably.

Better survival for humans if such various conditions come to pass, may be improved by having some home construction with thick concrete or concrete and dirt ceilings and walls, not going out when certain radiation seems high, perhaps midday. Wood frame construction won't cut for protection it if high x-rays are involved in an event, for instance. A possible scenario is a situation where the radiation survival advantage to those who become more nocturnal with a protected day-time sleeping location.

One should know how to watch animals and nature for signs that such conditions might occur, and have methods to measure like Geiger counter, UV meter, etc. if possible. The web is only good for an early warning tip off of such conditions at best, and one needs to learn to function intelligently beyond the internet (contradiction in terms perhaps?)

That type of protection might not be enough in the case of more extreme events, but OP seems to have some kind of beliefs about how things are to go down. Who knows about that, but I go along with his idea of basic knowledge of the possible scenarios, and whatever amount of protection in terms of concrete or dirt one can manage built into their daytime living or working area.

I have no illusions to any guarantees of my life anyhow but I still appreciate knowledge, and I don't have a government pass card to dumb, but I don't think I'd use one even if I even if I had one.

Adventure is superior to false illusions of safety and heavy limitations imo.

Saludos

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ill be back on this thread in 2013

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
THERE IS NO DANGER !!!!! The only thing happening and the only thing that is going to happen is the DEPOPULATION OF THIS PLANET FROM THE NEW WORLD ORDER. EVERYTHING !!!!!! and i mean EVERYTHING in the news and on here is dis info. CHEMTRAILS ARE THE ONLY DANGER !!!! The Elite are currently killing all of our immune systems with the chemtrails. Once your immune system is so taxed you succumb to a disease, usually cancer and no one is the wiser. It is the perfect alibi. THE ONLY WAY they can brIng in their new world order is to have everyone sick and dying. You may not be sick today, you may not be sick tomorrow, but BELIEVE ME, chemtrails are designed to wear your immune system down so you sucumb to a natural disease, and nobody can be blamed. They need everyone sick and dying, so we are unable physically and health wise to fight them bringing in their NWO and total enslavement of the world. The NWO are the ones leaking all this BULL CRAP about nibiru and the destroyer star and galactic plains and mayans, because when the majority of the population finally succumb to their poison assault, most sheep will just think it was due to the mayan prophecies or some other made up story. CHEMTRAILS ARE THE ONLY IMPORTANT ISSUE AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS A DISTRACTION. WAKE UP PEOPLE, your families lives depend on it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Worldsgonenuts

Yes I would agree with you about the depopulation and the technology they are using. If there is energy coming in its to free us from their trap and upgrade this planet.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I Don't understand the feelings that come with predicting the "End" Whats to gain? If you are right no one is around to care anyways.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

There is a way to survive, otherwise i wouldn't have posted the thread. My intent is to generate enough interest to make the idea that survival is not going to be easy, but it is going to be possible. The right people will listen, It's just the way things are. I know just about exactly what is going to happen, the time frame within which it is going to occur, and what can be done to maximize ones chances of survival. Until we are all in agreement that something is indeed occurring , that the time frame is correct to a precise degree, and the distractions have ceased, I am NOT going to say a single thing about the specifics of what is going to happen and how you and your family can survive it. Why waste my time when people who want you to just give up or disconnect yourself from the reality of the situation are dominating the discussion?

In the words of the prophet...."Horse Manure"

Ego maniacs like you show up here every other week!

When absolutely nothing happens on 21/12/2012 are you going to come here and admit you were both deluded and wrong?....or will you take your over size brain and crawl back under your rock?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I can't do this anymore. I need a secretary and 2 assistants if I am going to try to keep up with all of the 2012 madness. I have seen this all before. Twice actually. Once leading up to 1984, and then again leading up to the year 2000.

This is nothing new. So...here's what I'm gonna do. If we all die on or before December 21st 2012, I will come back as a ghost and star and flag every single thread which has predicted our demise then.

If not, then I reserve the right to ridicule every single person who wrote, starred or flagged these threads on or after December 22nd, 2012.

edit on 31-3-2012 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It's astonishing that real life people believe this crap. The mayans didn't account for leap years, so the world should have ended long ago, it didn't, so we're still here, the same way we'll still be here Dec 22.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
We cross the "Galactic Plane"...

EVERY YEAR on Dec 21st.

Look it up.

The Mayans got the start of the world wrong, thought it lived on the back of a crocodile and held mass executions as a means of sacrifice..

Tell me they know about the end of the world..

~Tenth
edit on 3/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

I think not, we pass it every 26000 years if I'm not mistaken, or maybe 13000 years ? forgot already,
but certainly not every year.
--- --- ---
I havent read the thread yet, I just finish reading a book, religious book, and its give clue about a grim stuff.
Its scary because what it mentioned related to what is happening right now in M. East.

I'm really uneasy the way things going right now, not because of the war, but because its fits the signs of end of times, and I hate living in that era.

I dont care US go to war with Iran much, but, its the early sign that bother me, and that is bad.
Err, no, the book have nothing to do about 2012

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Wow. It's just awful that even though you have posted your thread in Skunk Works that all these arrogant people have come here and ruined this thread. I don't understand why they do that?

Really?
And you don't consider the OP'er to be in any way arrogant or egotistical?.......really??

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Aaannndd......Interdimensionalwarrior has left the building!! thank you very much!

2nd

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

jameswatt.me...

Not true!

The Mayan calendar is very inaccurate when calculating years. Not only did they not account for leap years, they were completely wrong about how many days were in a year. The Mayan “tun” is 360 days long, equivalent of 0.986 years.

However, the date of December 21, 2012, is not based on Mayan tuns. It is based on the total accumulation of days since the beginning of the Mayan calendar. It is commonly accepted that the first date on the Mayan calendar is August 11, 3113 BCE on the Gregorian calendar. Therefore, we must start on that date and count forward in time.

The Mayan baktun is the equivalent of 400 Mayan tuns (years). But remember, their years are only 360 days long. 400 x 360 = 144,000. Therefore, each Mayan baktun is a total of 144,000 days long.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

He hasn't appeared today, and since this is a skunk work thread, that he was not even able to say all his info/opinions on, due to the overwhelming negative posts, I do hope he's not banned.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
takes thousands of years to go around the galaxtic plane
the yearly stuff is solar and not galaxy

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rayflo

The energy plumes are galactic core ones. Research paneandov. and this relates to La Violet's theories as well. Incoming.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join