It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Al Sharpton should be fired

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
To me, that's exactly the reason he should be fired...too many gullible people in this world to not be more responsible with a megaphone that reaches a national audience, especially when they kick in the news echos.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

ROFL of all the Reasons to Fire Al Sharptons ass, you pick the only one sensitive to race.

I dont like pie Mr. Sharpton, but I gotta say he sure is entertaining. As long as his ratings are

he aint going anywhere folks

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Did you even READ the thread?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Al Sharpton is exactly like Black Mold, errrrr only when a nasty unclean/wet -in other words perfect enviroment for his poisonious and bacteria filled exsistance, becomes aviable then and only then does he surface.... He is the first to jump in front of a parade of hate and the very last to acknowledge anything that truely deserves attention or respect. His brother in arms is Rev J jackson...IMHO, both are hate filled rascists.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rexrugerblack

Believe me, I get what you're saying, but there's a huge difference between being racist and being a bigot or prejudiced. Sure, black people can be prejudiced, but being racist isn't an option, and I'll explain this again. In order to be racist, one would have to be a part of the predominate race that can socially and economically cause systematic problems for people that are not of said race. Black people don't control ANYTHING socially or economically, PERIOD, And especially not Barry. White guys run this thing WORLDWIDE...it's just a fact. To me personally, race doesn't matter to me. My great-great grandfather was white, and my daughter is half white. A man's character, individually, is what matters to me, not his race.

Racism

rac·ism [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

it doesnt matter if you AGREE that black people can be racist..........

By pure definition as outlined in #3. They can be , and just like any other race.....some are
Now whether you want to admit that or not is fine....

Why you would chose to ignore that fact in favor as seeing black people as "unable to be racist" is beyond me...

They arent any more special then any other race, neither are they exempt from said definition
edit on 7-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Are you kidding me?
Al Sharptongue will never get fired, simply because he is black.
MSNBC only hired him to fill a quota since they didn't have anyone black in their line up.
Firing him for whatever reason will only add fuel to the ever prevalent racism by convenience.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Paschar0

It's not legal to shoot someone you provoked a fight with, by following him, which can be seen as a threat. If an older male was following me at 17, I would probably be scared for my potential life. It is just straight up creepy.

It's not legal to shoot someone unless your life is threatened (self defense).

Zimmerman had no visible injuries, I really doubt much of a fight happened by looking at the police tape after the incident.

On the 911 call you hear a YOUNG man screaming for help and then once the shot occurs, it stops. Witness testimony, video,and telephone recordings all point of the guilt of Zimmerman, not Trayvon.

edit on 31-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Just wondering... how many times would it take a man to smash your head against the concrete before you die? Sometimes it only takes one punch...

So if martin was so scared because he was being followed why did he approach zimmerman...

How many times should zimmerman have let his head get smashed on the concrete before deciding martin was going to kill him..

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Seems Al is pacified for the moment. As soon as the trial gets underway, we'll get to hear this masterful journalist
chime in again, maybe this time they'll have polished his act a bit more.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join