It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public School teachers crossing the line?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Show me the law. Otherwise the right to know is a bunch of crap.

Post your pictures of you naked.

Post your medical records. We have a right to know what medications you're on, if you believe so strongly.

There is no such thing as the right to know. It's just a made up right.

naked pictures and illegal drugs have nothing in common... though "we" already know what you look like naked at the TSA (one of our governmental institutions that serve the public)

if "we" are already allowed to see my jewels then "we" are allowed to know if teacher's and Congress are on illegal drugs and also selling them to our children.

Pelosi is on anti-psychotics... how does that make you feel?

you should listen closely to some of them when you actually hear them speak! one guy thought a Island was going to capsize...

lala-land!

edit on 31-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Show me the law. Otherwise the right to know is a bunch of crap.

Post your pictures of you naked.

Post your medical records. We have a right to know what medications you're on, if you believe so strongly.

There is no such thing as the right to know. It's just a made up right.

and I am not a "public servant" ...just a concerned citizen who wishes to enjoy the benefits this country has to offer.

Congress, Teacher's & down to the School Bus drivers work for me, as they do for all of us concerned citizens.

Employers (we the American public) have the right to drug test our employees... period!

edit on 31-3-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnorantSpecies
What is your opinion on public school teachers giving their students presents for Easter, Christmas and/or any other religious based holiday; or any present given for a religious reason.
I mean its not like even if you are offended you are going to say no to a nice chocolate egg or something.

I think this is a big no no for young primary school students who could be mislead or 'bribed' into something or certain beliefs.
Children are extremely vulnerable and its not fair for a teacher to push a certain belief.

The reason I raise this is people usually wouldn't see giving a present as a bad thing, but that is the point isn't it.
You're not going to get kids to believe something by giving them something bad are you.

IMO there is no difference between this and actually preaching.

Easter and Christmas are pagan holidays. Shouldn't matter.

There is nothing in the Bible about bunnies laying eggs with candy in them, or about santa claus.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Dear God Almighty how did Congressman Johnson get elected?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

the current method of hate in the media to win hearts somehow is Racism...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

in "Day of the Dead" doctor Frankenstein had to feed a little life to Bub the Zombie to domesticate him...

it worked!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What is your opinion on public school teachers giving their students presents for Easter, Christmas and/or any other religious based holiday; or any present given for a religious reason.
I mean its not like even if you are offended you are going to say no to a nice chocolate egg or something.

I think this is a big no no for young primary school students who could be mislead or 'bribed' into something or certain beliefs.
Children are extremely vulnerable and its not fair for a teacher to push a certain belief.

The reason I raise this is people usually wouldn't see giving a present as a bad thing, but that is the point isn't it.
You're not going to get kids to believe something by giving them something bad are you.

There is nothing in the Bible about bunnies laying eggs with candy in them, or about santa claus.

giving their students presents for Easter, Christmas and/or any other religious based holiday; or any present given for a religious reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

giving their students presents for Easter, Christmas and/or any other religious based holiday; or any present given for a religious reason.

It's still irrelevant. Christmas and Easter are pagan holidays from Rome.

An enormous segment of Christianity do not celebrate either Easter or Christmas.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

the current method of hate in the media to win hearts somehow is Racism...

Oh yeah, forgot about PC.

Was my post racism?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

It's still irrelevant. Christmas and Easter are pagan holidays from Rome.

An enormous segment of Christianity do not celebrate either Easter or Christmas.
Did you even read what I just said?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

no it is the liberal media's tool...

I myself love everyone, it's better that way and I grew up in a melting pot. Ive dated and interacted and worked for so many different nationalities it's mind boggling.

I guess when they start calling people racist they come out of the woodwork? I hope we can get a little further beyond this racism business by giving everyone (the American public anyway) by giving them a large dose of it.

hopefully...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

They are way beyond your signature my friend... this is social engineering at it's finest.

I totally love my country too... My family arrived here a few generations back from all that Hitler business.

it was uncool apparently for my grandparents and their parents to carry around papers proving their ethnicity to travel freely in order to escape.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

Did you even read what I just said?

You go first. Your implication is that Easter and Christmas are Christian religious holidays.

They are not, they are pagan. You made this thread because Easter is next Sunday.

I'm not stupid.

edit on 1-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join