It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Fools Day in Few Days, Looking For Ideas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There was a thread last year about AF Jokes, and though I only preformed one absolutely awesome one, I would like to take this one even further.

Here was my original first prank on my teenage twin sons, 15-16 at the time.

They were on their way home from school, and a friend of mine took creme filled cookies and replaced the filling with wasabi paste. Of course being twins they are naturally competitive, so I told them to race on who could eat the cookies the fastest.

I knew that they would think they tasted funny, and want something to drink, so I made red juice and half was water, and the other half was habanaro sauce. One son won of course and drank some of the juice, he then proceeded to run to the kitchen to get water, of which I duct tapes the faucet shut (all of them).

I figured they would never see it coming I never pulled a prank on them before and they were driving me crazy. My son (one still lives with me) is weary, but not to concerned. I would like to play another prank, but I cannot for the life of me think of something.

So I come to ATS to see if anyone has any suggestions as I only have a few days to prepare.

Also if you can share some of your experiences, whether done to you, or you to another.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
My uncle had a sick sense of humor. He hanged himself outside on April fools day, he was hanging there for 12 hours before they realized he really did it. His suicide note just said "April fools! I really did it", nobody can top that. He was terminal with cancer and was in a lot of pain so it was not a sad thing really, the whole family thought it was funny.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
My uncle had a sick sense of humor. He hanged himself outside on April fools day, he was hanging there for 12 hours before they realized he really did it. His suicide note just said "April fools! I really did it", nobody can top that. He was terminal with cancer and was in a lot of pain so it was not a sad thing really, the whole family thought it was funny.

LOL, if that is true you uncle must of been a cool guy to care about making people laugh that much!.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity

Originally posted by DavidWillts

LOL, if that is true you uncle must of been a cool guy to care about making people laugh that much!.

He was, you have no idea

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

I would have loved to have met your uncle. Anyone with that kind of a humor had to have been a blessing even during his trials.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

My son pulled this April Fools prank on me when he was about 10 years old. I came home and turned on the faucet and was immediately sprayed by the sink hose. At first I was like WTF, and than my son started laughing seeing me drenched with water. His friends at school put him up to it.

To do the prank, you just need a rubber band and wrap it around the nozzle trigger. Make sure the nozzle is pointed in the direction of the sink faucet. (My son and I ended up doing it to my wife when she got home. She wasn't too happy, but we had a big laugh! :lol

edit on 30-3-2012 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Tell them you will pay them $100 each if they clean their room, do the dishes and the laundry. Take out the trash and recycle. Clean the tub and toilet. And any others chores maybe some yardwork.

Then when they finish "April Fools".

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
At work one year, (the company sold pumps) we left a message with two of our salesmen to return a call to the Denver Zoo. One of the guys called the zoo and asked to speak to G. Raff (giraffe) and the other had to ask for L.E. Phaunt. Get it? As in... "may I speak to g-raffe?" and "May I speak to L,E,phant?"

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wrap clear plastic wrap on the bowl of the toilet as tight as possible and try to minimize any reflection/refraction.
Always a hoot!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Here's a few pranks in this video

new topics

top topics

join