It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum stops himself mid N-word

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

seriously? you think its just now? palin makes every candidate smarter.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
what is an anti war government "N" anyway ?

it really doesn't make any sense

I think it was a brain fart

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Seems like ats is becoming the bastard child of freerepublic and stormfront.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

ATS has always been vehemently right wing. It shouldn't shock you. Just look at how every birther hoax is allowed to stand these days.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

ATS has always been vehemently right wing. It shouldn't shock you. Just look at how every birther hoax is allowed to stand these days.

IT didn't use to be this way... During the days of W, despite all the big government
expansion of the Bush II regime, ATS was strangely apolitical. I suspect the wingers
will leave when they have nothing to fear.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

its all good, he ended it with an a, not a er.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

IT didn't use to be this way... During the days of W, despite all the big government
expansion of the Bush II regime, ATS was strangely apolitical. I suspect the wingers

Lurker way before joining. You could count the extreme right wingers on two hands in here during the Bush years. Sadly, some were mods++. Now they have risen in numbers to a suffocating amount.

Ive noticed most, if not all, conspiracy forums either blatantly lean conservative or are hard right wing. I wonder why that is? I see some progressives which eases my mind a bit, but still feel uncomfortable as hell some times. I feel I'm being subconciously fed propaganda by even entertaining the notion of debating against persistant, insane RW talking points. Dont get me wrong, it's not like Im going to be convinced by them. The feeling I get is that the goal of the rabid wingers is to make us apathetic through sheer argumentative exhaustion. Thoughts?
edit on 2-4-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

i hope you checked out the vid i linked.
it is huckin fallarious.
it's a white guy using the "n word".
a teacher at that.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Maybe Sanation has a little black in his family tree so it shouldn't be a a problem using nigga or even 'n-word' depending if they were friends or family. You people need to get out more often. Go to You tube and any inner city fight will use nigga dozens of times.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Lurker way before joining. You could count the extreme right wingers on two hands in here during the Bush years. Sadly, some were mods++. Now they have risen in numbers to a suffocating amount.

Ive noticed most, if not all, conspiracy forums either blatantly lean conservative or are hard right wing. I wonder why that is? I see some progressives which eases my mind a bit, but still feel uncomfortable as hell some times. I feel I'm being subconciously fed propaganda by even entertaining the notion of debating against persistant, insane RW talking points. Dont get me wrong, it's not like Im going to be convinced by them. The feeling I get is that the goal of the rabid wingers is to make us apathetic through sheer argumentative exhaustion. Thoughts?

i think that's because the most popular "conspiracy" sites are run by people with a political leaning to that direction and it's injected into their writings.
case in point, alex jones.
i love pp.com but i clearly see his political views expressed in the site.
i over look it because he has some very good work otherwise and people are welcomed, at least by me, to have and express their views.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If it was Ron Paul or Romney stuttering like this i would give them the benefit of the doubt, but not this man..This is already beyond making jokes about neggars or Nincompoop.I hope for the republicans it'd be Paul or Romney, on the other hand i can't wait to see the battle between Obama and Santorum

Definitely a freudian slip..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't follow, or care for American politics, whoever wins, Saddam Osama, Dick Klantorum, Ru Paul, it is no skin off my nose. So from an outside (UK) perspective, after watching the video a few times with headphones and speakers, it is clear to me that he was about to say the N word, but managed to stop himself mid-sentence, albeit with an horrendous stutter.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well I'm an attorney, and I say he thought it, and it was coming out. The clear evidence is how far his train of thought jumped after the slip. For example; " Honey, my mother is coming over." husband's response, "Great, I am going to hide down in my man cave until that Beaccch..." husband sees mother out of the corner of his eye and in mid-sentence says, "until that... Beauty comes down there and give me a big ole' hug."

he is guilty!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Ive noticed most, if not all, conspiracy forums either blatantly lean conservative or are hard right wing. I wonder why that is? I see some progressives which eases my mind a bit, but still feel uncomfortable as hell some times.

Ever heard of the John Birch Society? That's were many of the right wing conspiracies were/are born.....and this website is loaded with them.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Come on folks, watch the video again, he stumbled and stammered and almost made every phonetic sound known to man during that time.

Why are y'all just concentrating on one particular n word?

Besides, there are many many words that begin with 'N', who knows what he was really thinking.

The defensive thought police are out in full force.
Selective bias at it's best.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Ive noticed most, if not all, conspiracy forums either blatantly lean conservative or are hard right wing. I wonder why that is? I see some progressives which eases my mind a bit, but still feel uncomfortable as hell some times.

Ever heard of the John Birch Society? That's were many of the right wing conspiracies were/are born.....and this website is loaded with them.

I'll check it out after work. Much appreciated.

----

Nevermind, just checked it out. What a cesspool. Im going to go splash some ipecac syrup on my eyeballs now.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Nevermind, just checked it out. What a cesspool. Im going to go splash some ipecac syrup on my eyeballs now.

LOL!
Yeah, it's a little hard on the eyes....but at least now you know!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

"We both know what he was like. The anti-war big government supporter that argued America was the source of division across the world."

I think that's what he intended to say but his mind wandered.

Or maybe:
"We both know what he was like. The anti-war government negativist that argued America was the source of division across the world."

But I honestly think the neg/nig/etc part should be thrown out along with the way it's structured.

So I think my first suggestion is closer to what he wanted to say.
edit on 13-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join