It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum stops himself mid N-word

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Razziazoid

Exactly, some people hate the idea that there's a black president in office and that they need to use the "N" word to downgrade him every chance they get. We all know the type who will use that word freely behind closed doors. Yet when they're in the public eye, they don't show their true colors.

You can read between the lines on some of the anti-Obama posts here on ATS. When they start complaining about frivolous things that Obama says, or when they stretch the truth on issues, or if they don't agree with his support of an unarmed black man being killed. Heck, even Jed Bush came out against the way this black man was stalked.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
anyone think he ment to say negotiator?

does it always have to be about race..?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

What Santorum was about to say is a common phrase in politics when people are talking about someone being someone elses "stooge" only now we have a black president so it puts a whole new meaning to the phrase let alone being a deeply racist comment.

Santorum is now an example of what most politicians have become, no matter what they say they are there is always another side, Santorum just can't control his anger or his mouth................................Santorum is DONE !!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ur #in dumb op

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
WHOOPS!

His people must be workin' overtime with dictionaries, trying to find a word beginning with 'NIG' that would have made sense in that context.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I actually posted a thread in BTS about this. Glad I didn't post it on the main boards cause I don't need any more hatemail.

I think he was going to say it. Notice how he didn't even finish the sentence, he just moved on to the next sentence. When one stumbles in speech they normally go back and say it again. He didn't say it for a reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

edit on 3/31/2012 by Blaine91555 because: Edited because I let myself get sucked into another hate thread and I fell like an idiot for doing it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
...I really wanted to give Rick the benefit of the doubt, and I really listened carefully, but, damn, Rick, you said "nig" and caught yourself!

Rick, I think you grew up hearing that word in your household. My Dad from Michigan heard his family use it. Racism and white supremacy existed outside of the South. When you bring up Charles Murray when talking about unwed mothers, you know you are using "black" as an adjective before every item on your list of social ills, even though you never used that word in your speech.

Rick, I have a feeling that you sometimes daydream about being a kindly slaveowner, maybe even being a Founding Father benevolently overseeing his slaves.

Well. Nixon said a lot of angry, racist remarks, but I don't think we heard them except on his tapes. Your problem is, you trip yourself up when you talk in public.... haha if you were POTUS, I can just imagine what your open mic would let the world hear!

So keep talking, Rick, because at least your racism/supremacy is overt, and we know where you stand. Just don't pass it along to your kids.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The only reason this buffoon is still in the game is because fundamentalists love him and unfortunately fundamentalists get out and vote. Never in a million years could this guy win over independents and swing voters which is what it takes to win regardless of political affiliation. In other words, Obama is in like flynn. And I'm sure Obama hates 'n-word''s too.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well, when you run your mouth like a politician, you're bound to blurt out somethings you shouldn't be blurting out.

Santorum is a douche, was a douche and will always be a douche.

Now Romney, there's a solid candidate. Even though I don't like any of the Republican candidates, I can tell a man who knows how to talk when I see one.

But knowing how to talk and running a country are two very different things

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hmm...

It is interesting and even if he is the scum of the earth, I don't think he could get so worked up to almost spew out such a hateful word in a public setting. In a private one, I'm sure he could with no problem.

Thank goodness I'm not a Republitard.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
OK so today i managed to find 7 people who haven't heard anything about anything(surprisingly easy).The only things i told them was "hey heard any interesting political news today? No? hey listen to this and tell me what you think"
So i played for there virgin ears the sound over and over and over I then asked ok tell me what he said and they said wow did you just almost call obama a 'n-word'? (basically what they all said. Also just to note that these guys are all military or military brats, also they all lean to the right.)
It has been quite a interesting day.

EDIT:Opps forgot to mention that 1 our of 7 who just thought the guy was stuttering or messed up. untill i mentioned the word and it changed her mind so i don't count that.

Ok now we just need something like this for Romney then Ron Paul might have a chance

off course that assuming that MSN doesn't just forget about it all by the time all this election # really kicks into gear
edit on 31-3-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
He's just catering to his base.

This isn't surprising at all. He's made other questionable comments in the past. Santorum is a raging POS on numerous levels.

edit on 31-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think he wanted to say nincompoop but caught himself.
edit on 1-4-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

You are missing my point. I can forgive or not; it doesn't matter. I'm just tired of hearing about how you were born a sinner, or that you are only human. I'm human too, and I don't do any of the things these idiots do. F them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Somebody should have thrown a shoe at him..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
I think he wanted to say nincompoop but caught himself.
edit on 1-4-2012 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

Where is the G in nincompoop. He clearly said NIG, not NINC.
edit on 1-4-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I still find it funny that people are defending Santorum regardless.

Proof that ATS jumped the shark a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
since everybody is dropping names or at least job descriptions...

I am a professional presidential candidate and I NEVER SAID THE N-WORD!!!!

Fu...ehm Bless you all...

edit on 1/4/12 by beltemps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
wrong button...
edit on 1/4/12 by beltemps because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join