It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum stops himself mid N-word

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
That just proves it's probably not the first time he called obama a nig, maybe he does it all the time when backstage with his spindoctors.
edit on 31/3/2012 by Razziazoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Some of you can not be serious. You can clearly hear the 'Nig' word. Helen Keller could hear the 'Nig' in that clip.

The only word that might make sense in that context is negotiations as someone pointed out in a video I watched yesterday.

What other word fits? Notice how the following sentences he utters has nothing to do with the initial one. He was going to call him an N word, caught himself, and completely changed the topic.

Anti government N = America is the source?

Come on now ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I definitely heard nig.. hard g sound.

I looked up words that start with nig and got:

Words starting with nig
Words Found
niggard niggardliness niggardly niggle niggling nigglingly nigh night nightcap nightclothes nightclub nightclubs nightdress nightfall nightgown nightie nightlife nightlight nightly nightmare nightmarish nightshirt nightspot nightspots nighttime nightwear

www.wordhippo.com...

The anti-war, government-nig--

The only noun that could fit is niggard, which means a stingy person. Does Santorum think Obama is a stingy person?

Maybe Santorum is just an as.. er um candidate. (note I really meant aspiring candidate)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It did sound like "The anti-war government Nig..." to me. In fairness though, I only heard half of the word which does seem fitting.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
But then you have to think of it like this. If it wasn't an offensive word, why did he stop himself and completely change the topic? It had to be something very damaging for someone to stop mid-sentence and completely change the topic.

If it was negotiations, who would be offended? Who would disapprove? No one. But if it was the N word, I can think of a few million votes that would.

But he's so stupid, he can't even filter the word out. I believe he says it so much behind the scenes that it has become automatic for him whenever Obama is the topic of discussion.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
that wasn't a stutter lol. he was going to say the n word. a stutter you mess up on the word you're trying to say most of the time right? like "bu bu bbu bubba come ge ge ge ge gett mee( i used to say this a lot as a child lol)" not say a completely different word;that people wouldnt be surprised to hear you say either, considering who most of us see santorum to be. he wanted to say the n word but caught himself.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Nope. What you do is make excuses for being rotten, and doing rotten things, and then expect the rest of us to "forgive" you like Jesus supposedly will.

Here's an idea: Don't do rotten things.

I know its hard, but if I can honestly say that I have never gotten loaded before work, never cheated on my wife of 15 years, never raped my kids (or their friends) never stolen from my friends, never attacked another man or woman physically except in absolute self defense, and so on, then what is your excuse?

I mean, I am a godless rock musician, and I am sick to death of your forgiveness. Be a better person in the first place.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I personally think it is just a stutter though it is 50/50. To be honest I really do not care whether he was going to say it or not, behind closed doors I bet most leaders dislike the general civilian population. We probably get looked down upon equally no matter what race etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Rick Klantorum

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure he was indeed about to say 'n-word'. Makes me wonder how he talks when he is in private?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What the hell people are saying it's edited?

No he actually gaffed that and then gaffed it even further by totally changing the subject he was on.

He says Anti-war Government Nig... opps... America.

He sure as hell wasn't saying Nincompoop as others say, if he was why not finish his sentence.

It was just a mistake, but who knows what these guys say to each other behind closed doors.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

Nope. What you do is make excuses for being rotten, and doing rotten things, and then expect the rest of us to "forgive" you like Jesus supposedly will.

I know its hard, but if I can honestly say that I have never gotten loaded before work, never cheated on my wife of 15 years, never raped my kids (or their friends) never stolen from my friends, never attacked another man or woman physically except in absolute self defense, and so on, then what is your excuse?

I mean, I am a godless rock musician, and I am sick to death of your forgiveness. Be a better person in the first place.

forgive people for your sake. refusing to forgive hurts you more than anyone else.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

forgive people for your sake. refusing to forgive hurts you more than anyone else.

Hey godless rock musician, I am a godless deathmetal musician and I still say forgive because why the hell not?

It's a waste of time to run around whining and being full of drama. Just forgive and forget and move on because people do what they do regardless of whether you move on or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

"The anti-war government Nig..."

O ya, this is what the USA has to offer for Pres out of 360 million people, we are doomed.

And the Repub voters want this guy in office, I'm ashamed.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)
haha.. Well, only about 190 mil are eligible to be president. And out of that 190 mil, only maybe 5000 have the funds needed to get any where close to a campaign togethr to run. And at that point, why bother? Why waste your money and steady income to be "president"? We get the people we have the option to vote for, because they are douchy enough to get there. If we vote for who should be president, it would be some smart scientist, or something.. Not Rick frothy juice.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Santorum is unelectable and romney is socially awkward. Anyone who would vote for either is a snake handling tongue talker.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wow.
I heard nothing of the sort.
And I don't even like Santorum.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razziazoid
That just proves it's probably not the first time he called obama a nig, maybe he does it all the time when backstage with his spindoctors.
edit on 31/3/2012 by Razziazoid because: (no reason given)

It proves nothing.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
He did not say the n word. Stop saying he did. " ni " is not a word.

I think I've figured it out. He did say Ni, it's quite possible that he's a member of an elite organization otherwise known as...

Yea I thought that as well,

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join