It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum stops himself mid N-word

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I don't care whether he was about to say it or not.

You know he was thinking the same thing as good ol' Governor William J. Le Petomane:

"Have you gone berserk? Can't you see that man is a ni-....Ha ha... wrong person. Forgive me. No offense intended."

C'mon, Blazing Saddles! One of the best comedies ever made. lol

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
why still only 14 flags?

seems like something that should be spread in order to possibly help to further the end of santorum's campaign

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Saw this on a satellite feed live and yes folks he wanted to say it but held his tongue before he did

FTA Satellite
AMC 9 at 83.0°W

Wild news feeds

edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
"The anti-war government Nig..."

"We know...WE KNOW the Candidate Barrack Obama, what he was like: The anti-war, government-nig--out of the, uh--America was a source for, division around the world..."

This is the way I heard it as well.

I am a journalist and have transcribed hundreds of interviews from audio. This does not make my ear infallible, but I trust what I hear, and it does sound like he cut himself off there from saying the n-word. The distain in his voice and context of his speech do not leave many other word options open to my brain other than a stifled n-word.

He paints an ugly picture of Obama with his words and then stifles a word that sounds like "nig." Stutter or not, the words that are not broken up are meant to break Obama's character.

I think Santorum just about stepped in it.
edit on 3/31/2012 by danats because: moved transcription quote to top

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
If you don't hear anything wrong in that clip you need to get your ears checked, period. What the hell America? Nobody is calling the piece of crap on this?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I have a far-out theory regarding the popularity of Santorum: He's a patsy and Plan B for the Rethugs should Mitt somehow drop the ball.

They know that Rick will never be elected. Rick knows that himself. Thus, his campaign is nothing more than a distraction.

What would benefit the Rs more? Winning this election and having to face more criticism or giving Obama 4 more years to mess things up (or so they think he will) so they can swoop in to save their voting bloc (if it's still there in 4 years.
:lol
edit on 31-3-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I really, really don't think that's what he was saying. Someone look up in a dictionary words that start with "ni-" or possibly "nig-", and see if it makes sense in context.

Well it doesn't really matter anyways.

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by trust_no_one

Yep, sure sounds like he said nig... than caught himself. People who preach their "religious" righteousness are always the first to judge and sometimes the biggest bigots.

Sorry, did you think Christians (I like how you use the term "religious" when referring to Christians when it's not a Religion) are supposed to be perfect or something?

Nah man, we're sinners just like you. Only difference is, we believe Jesus died for our sins, forgiven once and for all. That doesn't mean we won't sin anymore. But hey, at least we admit it, while "other" people call us hypocrites. Funny.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree, that's unquestionably the n-word he started to say.

Is this getting any air time on the main news networks?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Definately seems like he tried to say the N word and recovered, but I can hardly believe this is by accident. This is just too obvious to be a Freudian Slip if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Used headphones. He said "nig" alright. Besides if he's ragging on Obama for being SUPPOSEDLY antiwar, then that makes santorum officially pro war. What kind of inhuman beast would entertain even the idea of being pro war?! That's pro genocide of civilians such as innocent men, women, the elderly, CHILDREN, pets, etc. Yeah, the chickenhawks will bark "collateral dmg" but they are a collective POS as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I would have never guessed the "N" word if someone hadn't pointed it out,
Now what does that say about people who hear the "n" word?

What on earth would we have to debate if Obama hadn't been an African American?

Maybe THE ISSUES?

But wait I tried the issues, and even arguing issues in regards to Obama make you automatically a racist.

See how well that works?

So people remain quite for fear of being called racist,
edit on 073131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
Definately seems like he tried to say the N word and recovered, but I can hardly believe this is by accident. This is just too obvious to be a Freudian Slip if you ask me.

Maybe he is a member of the knights that say NI, They are the keepers of the sacred words: Ni, Peng and Neee-Wom. and they want a shrubbery.
according to Wikipedia.

Grasping at STRAWS,

edit on 073131p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
i listened to the full version
he said "NIG" quite forcefully and his recovery was not a continuence

it think the whole thing was intentional

IMHO
he is setting himself up to be the race baiting loser who can't win at the last minute ....
now your stuck with Oromney guy.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

"The anti-war government Nig..."

O ya, this is what the USA has to offer for Pres out of 360 million people, we are doomed.

And the Repub voters want this guy in office, I'm ashamed.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

are you proud of a President who forgets how man states there are in the US?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
He didnt' say the n-word .. not even close. It could have been anything. He word stumbles a lot.
(I thought he was going to say nincompoop)
But don't worry about it. He won't be POTUS. Not a chance.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

You are hypocrites, and when did I ever say I've never sinned? I don't know any other group of people that judge humanity more than people of faith. I also find it hypocritical of people of christian values who justify a political stance from politicians who justify wars, removing basic human rights, and would remove healthcare programs that actually save lives.

It seems like selective hearing to think Santorum wasn't actually going to say the "N" word. Now supporters of this guy who believe in political assassination and is hell bent on going to war with Iran are now trying to spin his slip of the tongue? People who blindly support political parties, and candidates who have religious affiliations is what's causing this world to drown in hate.

edit on 31-3-2012 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
OH PLEASE. He's didn't say it. I can't stand him, but he didn't say it. Nobody says it but fools and Blacks, and he's neither.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Another sensationalist title,are these little stars and flags really that great that people feel the need on here to basically write utter bollox as headlines these days.It's getting boring

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It sounds like he was going to say the N-word to me. In my opinion Rick Santorum is a religious nut-job and I would rather not have someone like him in the office of POTUS.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
It seems like selective hearing to think Santorum wasn't actually going to say the "N" word. Now supporters of this guy who believe in political assassination and is hell bent on going to war with Iran are now trying to spin his slip of the tongue?

- I don't support him.
- It was a stutter. He has fumbled on words before.
- 'selective hearing'?? I think YOU are hearing what you want. There is NO WAY that could even remotely be considered him trying to say the n-word and then pulling back. It's IMPOSSIBLE to say he was doing that with any kind of certainty or conviction. No one knows. To say you 'know' ... that's silly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join