It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum stops himself mid N-word

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xDeadcowx
reply to post by FightingStupidity

so its ok to use a racist term when referring to someone you think is racist?

Could you please explain the logic in that, i would love to hear it.

Easy, I'm a white person using a non-politicized word to call out another white person. There's one word that's a complete faux pas to say in our current society and this dickhead decided to blurt out when referring to the President of the United States. Therefore, he's a dumb cracker. Simple really.
edit on 30-3-2012 by FightingStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightingStupidity
reply to post by Destinyone

Can't dispute anything I said can you? It's not my fault this idiot is running around uttering the worst racial word a person can use.

Thank you for foe-ing me...I don't think we'd work as friends.....

Des

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightingStupidity
reply to post by Destinyone

Can't dispute anything I said can you? It's not my fault this idiot is running around uttering the worst racial word a person can use.

He did not say the n word. Stop saying he did. " ni " is not a word.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Yeah you're right, there's so many different words that could've fit that freudian slip. Perhaps he was just going to call Obama a niglet, right?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FightingStupidity

Or a neo con.
You don't know.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I thought i'd post this video here

Past evidence seems to point to the conclusion he is a racist. why say black people when there not the onlys ones on walfare? but who knows.

And question for the guys who think its a stutter do you hear the nig or possibly niq sounds he made or not because ifs its the latter then i think i have to finally admit that my doctor is right and i am infact going mad.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Maybe he is a Jeremy Lin fan?
If so, he said the K word, as in knickerbocker, er knicks.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

he would fit the profile perfectly, hates gay people, wants to control our lives, continue war mongering. that's exactly what he was about to say

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Past evidence seems to point to the conclusion he is a racist. why say black people when there not the onlys ones on walfare? but who knows.

Of course he's a Racist!!!

Thats why he wins all the Nutjob Christan States, They want that.

Why is everybody dancing around the Truth ??
edit on 30-3-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
My ears heard nika and what is that? Nika, Iran, a city in Mazandaran Province, Iran;

Nitka; is a Slavic last name

Or maybe he was starting to say nincompoop

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
My ears heard nika and what is that? Nika, Iran, a city in Mazandaran Province, Iran;

Nitka; is a Slavic last name

Or maybe he was starting to say nincompoop

I assume your response has to be extreme sarcasm?

"Nitka"? C'mon.

Wonderful...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Im no fan of Santorum.....and would love to find a video of him using (or almost using) the 'N' word....but honestly I don't hear it here. Sounds like a stuttered ninco or ninca.....I certainly hear a hard 'C' or 'K' sound rather than a 'G'. Perhaps he was going to say Nincompoop? Then again, perhaps its just a meaningless stutter.....I won't deny the point that it's POSSIBLE that he was going to use the 'N' word, and caught himself...But a stutter really isn't enough evidence for me to conclude that here.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Really? Who honestly cares?

It's not like he's going to be winning anything.
Just another excuse for people to whine about 'racism' when nothing was even said.
edit on 3-31-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
He says the first syllable `ni` and then oddly pauses for a split second then actually finishes the second syllable quite clearly then stammers a bit . Its the very slight pause that causes this to be in question .Remove that slight pause(no more than 1/4 second ) and you will hear the n word quite clearly.
edit on 31-3-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

No not sarcasm that is how I heard it.
Is that ok?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

That's exactly what I heard and it was assumed I was being sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Im still not seeing the stutter angle lol >< My thinking is that the c or k sound is him stopping him self mid g. if you actually say the word nig like he did ni..g it sounds like nik. Also i think we have to take into a account that stumble after it was quite odd. But i guess we won't find out

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Of course he's a Racist!!!

Thats why he wins all the Nutjob Christan States, They want that.

Why is everybody dancing around the Truth ??
edit on 30-3-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

Do you enjoy ingesting indoctrination and brainwashing, only to repeat it like a parrot? Do you really think that those behind the liberal media care one bit about either a black person or a Christian? Last time I checked, both were represented in the Denver Airport murals, lying in the coffins. How do you think tha they get there? How do you think a group can manipulate both sides in order to create the chaos that their Christ hating souls desire?
So instead of believing propaganda designed to put such sweeping generalisations in your head, why not try to understand that you contribute to the problem by believing it and fuIthering it. Judge the fruits and deeds of any man individually, otherwise you succumb to the current game being played of smearing a whole group of people with the same label. And the last time that I checked, Santorum is a Catholic - but that points missed on you too because you are too busy spreading the liberal brainwashing.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
He did not say the n word. Stop saying he did. " ni " is not a word.

I think I've figured it out. He did say Ni, it's quite possible that he's a member of an elite organization otherwise known as...

In all seriousness though, neocon is the only other contextual word I can think of, it sure sounds like a serious almost n-word to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join