Santorum stops himself mid N-word

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I also think it was a stutter but i wish he would have said it not because im a racist jerk ( which im not) but just so it finally nailed his campaigns coffin closed for good. This man scares me more than Sharia law.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Is anyone surprised? This pig is the one of the biggest racists/prejudice men in the country. I've literally been in marches of thousands against this piece of garbage's gay hate bills. It's laughable that this is what the republicans are pushing. I'm no fan of Obama, but I cannot wait to see him kick this cracker's teeth in. Or we'll find out he has several boy scouts in his closet... whatever comes first.
edit on 30-3-2012 by FightingStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

if you can't see the apparent and intentional edit, i don't know what to say.

i'm not a 'fan' of either

but the obvious is obvious.

:shk:

Wow, and you're a site admin. Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If this guy ever sets foot in the White house as president I will move to a foreign country.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FightingStupidity

like I said previously, if you can't / don't pick up on the Obvious Edit of the audio/video ... i don't know what to say. (?)

have at it, though.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

like I said previously, if you can't / don't pick up on the Obvious Edit of the audio/video ... i don't know what to say. (?)

have at it, though.

Well, apparently you don't want to look at the full length video of Santorum's speech where the same N-bomb and freudian slip is there. But you see what you want to see and that's largely why this website is taken the way it is.

By the way, I'm a professional film-maker and it's hilarious that you think there's an edit there. Thanks for your uninformed biased opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The glitch, edit whatever it may be, happens After the "nig" slip.

But you see what you want to see,

Have at it though.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
i think he was thinking obama was a n-word and then accidently brought it out

it seems like although he stuttered it was because he almost had a freudian slip and caught himself

if he was just stuttering what he said after would still somewhat relate to his previous train of thought

but it seems when he realized what he was about to say he went off course a good amount

Yes. That was no "stutter". I have a close friend who has this occasional problem, and they will just try to finish the word properly, and not go totally off course with the point they were talking about. What other word could it be that starts out "nig"? Santorum slipped up bigtime here, in my estimation.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

It seems like the video in the OP seems louder than the one in the link below. (full version of his speech.)

YouTube

Doesn't seem edited... but perhaps the person who cut the 17 second clip amplified the sound of the clip so people can hear it a little better.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The video in the OP was captured with a screen cap software and used an external mic to record the sound. The complete hour and a half version of his speech that you posted is an original video file. Both have the same freudian slip. But I'm sure negro commie nazis somehow used uber-hypnosis to cause Santorum to almost blurt out Nigger...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
N word?
It sounds like he stammered with the entire freaking alphabet.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightingStupidity
Is anyone surprised? This pig is the one of the biggest racists/prejudice men in the country. I've literally been in marches of thousands against this piece of garbage's gay hate bills. It's laughable that this is what the republicans are pushing. I'm no fan of Obama, but I cannot wait to see him kick this cracker's teeth in. Or we'll find out he has several boy scouts in his closet... whatever comes first.

You do know that the word cracker is racist as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey. I'm as flawed an individual as anyone here or Living ...

Yes. I will admit to somewhat of a cursory 'glance', playing of the video/audio in question.

It appeared as being 'Clipped'

If that Not be the case, and I'll certainly take the time to look further, so be it ...

We're ALL prone to being mistaken at times. (?)

[ETA]
santorum hails from pa, my home. state. so, and, i'm quite familiar with his overall character, being, self and person ...

to be honest ... it wouldn't surprise me in the least to hear him utter such word(s).

just that ... what i first saw and heard seemed intentionally 'clipped', that's all.

edit on 3/30/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

When referring to brain dead racist white people, it applies. Santorum for example is a sparkling example of a piece of garbage cracker.

link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Fair enough, I apologize for my aggressive tone. I think that's fair and appreciate your re-consideration.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightingStupidity
The video in the OP was captured with a screen cap software and used an external mic to record the sound. The complete hour and a half version of his speech that you posted is an original video file. Both have the same freudian slip. But I'm sure negro commie nazis somehow used uber-hypnosis to cause Santorum to almost blurt out Nigger...

Well...you are certainly living up to the second half of your screen name......

Des

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I think he probably is a little racist as most white evangelical GOP supporters are : P

Source? I'm a little uncomfortable around white evangelical GOP supporters but have found the majority to be rather accepting of anyone that agrees with them. Race doesn't matter, only perceived sins. Some are actually really nice, they love you no matter how stupid they think you are. Like my neighbors. Eek. Race doesn't matter when it comes to evangelical GOP supporters. If you get 2 out of 3 you're good.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Can't dispute anything I said can you? It's not my fault this idiot is running around uttering the worst racial word a person can use.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

so its ok to use a racist term when referring to someone you think is racist?

Could you please explain the logic in that, i would love to hear it.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one
i think he was thinking obama was a n-word and then accidently brought it out

it seems like although he stuttered it was because he almost had a freudian slip and caught himself

if he was just stuttering what he said after would still somewhat relate to his previous train of thought

but it seems when he realized what he was about to say he went off course a good amount

Yeah thats my view point on it.
Sadly we won't really ever no unless theres another slip up or some gets a copy of his brain for me.

EDIT: i have a feeling this is gonna be a popular topic...
edit on 30-3-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join