It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum stops himself mid N-word

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i was pretty suprised to see this, and i cant think of what else he would have been saying

its a clip that i cut out from a much larger video but just prior to this he was referring to obama being caught on mic talking with the russian dude and saying he'll be more flexible in his last term as president

anyways heres the video

and the original source
www.bluecheddar.net...

i originally made a longer video cut out from the original speech, i started feeling tortured by santorums logic so i originally ended it at 5min but i didnt want to put my fellow ATS members in that same peril so i made another shorter one

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't hear the N-word at all.

Sounds like he just stuttered.

I can't stand Santorum....But I don't think he was saying the N-word...

Curious to hear what others think though.

Anyway, interesting find. This should make for a fascinating thread.
edit on 30-3-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

"The anti-war government Nig..."

O ya, this is what the USA has to offer for Pres out of 360 million people, we are doomed.

And the Repub voters want this guy in office, I'm ashamed.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Agree my good Sir. Sounded like a little stutter. I've strung some pretty weird sounds together before so I think benefit of the doubt in this situation. I rather despise Santorum but I'm not going to assume he was going to refer to the president as the word that shall not be typed. I think Obama would give him a pass too, what with all the Uhhhhhhh, Ummmmmm utterances he's guilty of.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I haven't any time for Santorum either, but I'm not really convinced.
If nothing else when you watch carefully between 10-11 seconds you can see there has been some editing.

And lets face it Santorum is not so stupid to say the N word on the campaign trail.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Yep, sure sounds like he said nig... than caught himself. People who preach their "religious" righteousness are always the first to judge and sometimes the biggest bigots. None of these GOP candidates can be trusted at their word.

Santorum should be called to the carpet about this slip up. When he was only getting 1% of the vote earlier in the campaign, he held back on attacks. Now that he's getting votes from the same gullible voters, he's getting diarrhea of the mouth. Now his head is getting so big, he's not thinking before he talks.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Yeah.. Santorum is the worst candidate running, but he just stuttered here.
I mean.. it would have fit there. He was saying he's a "government ni-" and then stutters around, but I don't think I believe that is what he was going to say.
edit on 30-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

I certainly wouldn't put it past Santorum. Now I cannot say that he is racist but I would bet anything he thinks lower of other religions. Considering there is debate upon Obama's religion (and I am not putting in personal opinion here), I bet Santorum does hold Obama in the "low" bracket of his mind.

Santorum and his neo-nazi authoritarian ways...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i think he was thinking obama was a n-word and then accidently brought it out

it seems like although he stuttered it was because he almost had a freudian slip and caught himself

if he was just stuttering what he said after would still somewhat relate to his previous train of thought

but it seems when he realized what he was about to say he went off course a good amount

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Definitely sounds like he was going to say the n word. What makes me even more sure is that he goes on speech autopilot and doesn't finish his sentence. If it was a slip up or a stutter then youd think he would say the intended word and continue with the idea, but no.
"Government ni-.... America"

Edit: or it was edited. Probably was edited >.>
edit on 3/30/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
no one starts stuttering by going nig first without needing to use an n-word

"nig...eh uf eh ah america is the source"
edit on 30-3-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Stutter my ass, he clearly say the n-word. No freudian slip there, that was a deliberate inclusion. I've listened to it carefully in my audio editor (I'm a sound engineer/producer) and he clearly says the N word, no question.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yeah, he was going to say the N word...N for nincompoop. Thats what I heard at least.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

(I'm a sound engineer/producer)

Yeah? Well I'm a scientist and I say that he didn't say the 'n' word.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oh my.... He really did say that didn't he? Ummm..... This is all of Quayle and Biden's little brainfarts rolled into one atomic blast of stupidity. If he's lucky, few will have caught that and fewer will feel certain he really said it.

This was said by someone else as well but I think he was thinking it...realized he was about to say it in the audience he was in...and the stumbling was the train wreck of thinking faster than talking and those two catching up.

I listened to that more than once with headphones and my eyes closed to concentrate..and I really can't imagine what ELSE he could possibly have been starting to say that fits with how it started. Err... Historic Oops.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Omg he would say that lol

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

I think he probably is a little racist as most white evangelical GOP supporters are : P

When he said that if his daughter was raped he wouldn't allow her an abortion and they would accept the miracle of the child, as out of line as it would be, I really would have loved the interviewer to ask "what if the baby was going to be black." For some reason.. and I am not trying to sound racist here (I am trying to say I think Rick is), I think he would condone the abortion then.

Just a feeling. I know he would have said they would keep it, but I would have loved to see his face.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
if you can't see the apparent and intentional edit, i don't know what to say.

i'm not a 'fan' of either

but the obvious is obvious.

:shk:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
YouTube

thats the full video. The link is setup to go right to that moment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join