It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Box Warning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Came across this video on facebook today which had some pretty clear responses and actually images that were captured using a video feedback loop method? What your thoughts on ITC as a form of communication.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I haven't seen real data to show this as anything more than random occurrence. But it sure is fun to watch. I actually have "Ghost Finder" on my iPad and same kind of thing. A coincidental novelty is all.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh wow, livescifi, I always would watch that I think Tim is the guy who runs the show, he would alway have live ghost hunts on justin.tv, hes a cool guy I miss his shows. are they still live op?, also he would have movie nights, he would show royalty free movies lol, it was awesome.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

I agree at what time does randomness and coincidence become too much of statistical improbability? Would be interested to see if any research has been done on statistical probability of certain events vs just randomness.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
those voice boxes turn random electro-magnetic pulse's into words....all it is is computer programming ...assigning the letter or word to X frequency ....buncha crap in my mind

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

according to the site the next live show is April the 13th at the Sallie House.turns out to be a Friday 13th...really interested to see what they catch and what else not.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I was pretty convinced when I recorded these...some say audio pareidolia...some say radio snippets of real voices...I say dead people, or, voices from...somewhere, whether they were previously living...is questionble, but, a lot of them are in need of "help".

At your leisure and if you are so inclined, have a look/listen...

I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
People who buy into ghost boxes dont understand how they function. Inside our atmosphere there are so many vocalizations traveling around. Cell chat cb radio tv etc can all be picked up by ghost boxes and folks recording evps. Given the sheer amount travel around its hard to put any stock in evps and ghost box type devices. Considering spiritual entities are not quantified then recording audio or using sensor readings to verify their presence especially considering that what is being captured is most likely conventional makes it border on the ridiculous. And i am not a spirit skeptic existence is 100% proven to me. But i do scoff at the rampant pseudoscience people claim as proof.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Inside our atmosphere there are so many vocalizations traveling around.

Indeed, but I find it rather difficult to believe that so many people are calling out for "help" in such a short span of time. I understand your view...somewhat...

considering that what is being captured is most likely conventional makes it border on the ridiculous

What was ridiculous, to me, was the underlying sense of dread in a lot of the voices that I recorded. I would think that if i was picking up this traffic that you mention, it would be more of a mix, that and what are the odds that questions being asked are seemingly being answered by random traffic?

top topics

join