It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremist Muslim Changed After Seeing Jesus Himself Appear To Him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've come across a few testimonies of Muslims seeing Jesus himself but this is most intriguing in that this man was an Extremist Muslim who was commited to being a martyr for Allah and then he had his world turned upside down. Now, what is interesting is that, most people today, when they hear the word " holiness" don't really understand or have a framework for what that really means. But as you will hear this man explain, when he was confronted with the holiness of this most powerful being he had experienced, because he seemed to have had prior experiences with the spiritual realms, but nothing that compares to what he felt when he came across what he knew was God, He explains what it feels like to be confronted with the holiness of God, that it put a weight on his shoulders and describes something that brings him to tears.

Afshin, a young Iranian muslim, dedicated his whole life to Islam. He was committed to becoming a martyr for Allah and through a series of events, he is imprisoned. In prison, he has an amazing experience with Jesus that totally changes his life.

www.insightsofgod.com...

edit on 30-3-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I've hallucinated before too.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think that more Christians turn to Islam than Islamist's turn to Christianity.
But they are all wrong anyhow

Its like its a numbers game to Man made Religious folk isn't it....

I hope one day (and it will come) more people will reject any man made religion and make up their own God and start thinking about Humanity instead of old books.
edit on 30-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

If the OP is trying to use his post to give credibility to Christianity, well it goes both ways.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Doesn't matter to me what the OP's motives are here. To see someone change for the better , no matter how that change occur's, is good to see. If he found some way in his heart to see what he was doing and the way he was living was wrong, and made a conscious effort to change his way's , I say thanks to the OP for bringing the story here. If you guy's want to side track this thread and turn it into an anti religion debate go right ahead. There are some people here who just love to sit around and wait to tell us all how they have all the answer's to the universe and anyone with a belief system that doesn't fit inside their little bubble is nuts. Live and let live.....and quit being so zealous in your belief's....geeez

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I converted from christianity to reality.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So, he goes from one radical cult to another; good for him! If it'll keep him out of trouble, all the better for him! Whatever floats his boat!

Isn't religion generally supposed to teach their followers that having 30 illegal passports is wrong?

Wow, the dude's a healer too!

Why is it that religious folk need to have their hands held and showed the way through life? I mean, why rely on that voice from the sky to tell them what to do? God wants us to grow up and be big strong men who'll have the ability to find our own way home right?

So Jesus poofs himself into this guys cell, (who introduces himself as "Jesus Christ" instead of his given Hebrew name by the way) touched his shoulder and forgave him for being in another cult his entire life, then for having all those illegal passports? That Jose Luis Miranda cat - who thinks he's the second coming - also has a similar story.

Hope this guy finds what he seeks - he seems like a cool dude!

It's funny to me how lots of people I know found Jesus while doing time in prison.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I was a faithful christian until i studied history. For hundreds of years the church believed jesus was metaphorical. Im sure there is a miniscule chance the jesus myth is true but there is just as much evidence that santa delivers presents on his birthday. I'll stick to being a good agnostic that the church works with regularly in certain spititual phenomenon.

But a psychotic jihadist that suddenly becomes a jesushadist doesnt exactly restore ones faith in christ.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Another lesson from god about duality. The Christian become muslim because they find missing pieces in the koran. The muslims become Christians to understand the other side. The same mountin/hill from different directions. Who cares where we come from as long as we walk towards it one step at a time. We will end up one with All(ah)/god/source/the ONE in the end. Reject duality and seek the connection.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth
So, he goes from one radical cult to another; good for him! If it'll keep him out of trouble, all the better for him! Whatever floats his boat!

Isn't religion generally supposed to teach their followers that having 30 illegal passports is wrong?

Wow, the dude's a healer too!

Why is it that religious folk need to have their hands held and showed the way through life? I mean, why rely on that voice from the sky to tell them what to do? God wants us to grow up and be big strong men who'll have the ability to find our own way home right?

So Jesus poofs himself into this guys cell, (who introduces himself as "Jesus Christ" instead of his given Hebrew name by the way) touched his shoulder and forgave him for being in another cult his entire life, then for having all those illegal passports? That Jose Luis Miranda cat - who thinks he's the second coming - also has a similar story.

Hope this guy finds what he seeks - he seems like a cool dude!

It's funny to me how lots of people I know found Jesus while doing time in prison.

Probably because it is a very humbling experiance and that you are trapped and can't do what you want. When the body is trapped the mind needs feel free and hammers at the wall in your mind for freedom. I belive this guy have been thru a "Maxed out Amagydala fear response that have changed his brain". vimeo.com... God seem to do it now all the time. And with an open crown chakra and harmonious bliss flowing he will have a hard time not being happy and kind all the time. His mind can still be caught up in duality and he can temorarily be an asshole but after the emotion is over he will be harmonious and happy again.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_philth

SNIP

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalms 34:18

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise." Psalms 51:17

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Psalms 147:3

"But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." James 4:6

Every message given to the western nations today revolve around self, pride, greed, getting ahead, success etc.
None of those lead to a humble heart, in fact, it encourages pride in the heart. A person proud and boastful of their own accomplishments is at enmity with God who 'opposes the proud'.
Maybe you then can see why those who undergo life altering trials , to the point that this pride and arrogance is ripped out of their reality, seek God or hear God. And then these blessed individuals soon understand that every bit of their 'fall' was orchestrated by God Himself to turn their MIND and heart towards Him. They cry out in fear, pain, confusion - and God hears. A person full of pride and arrogance thinks 'Why should I bother?"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well,

They DO have ready access to the highest quality opiates in the world

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by the_philth

Christianity teaches forgiveness. Maybe this guys life will change for the better. Jesus forgives everyone if they just ask for it, no matter how big the sin. Just because someone is in prison doesnt make them a lost cause.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I think that more Christians turn to Islam than Islamist's turn to Christianity.
But they are all wrong anyhow

Its like its a numbers game to Man made Religious folk isn't it....

I hope one day (and it will come) more people will reject any man made religion and make up their own God and start thinking about Humanity instead of old books.
edit on 30-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

You're saying a muslim who wouldn't usually even tolerate a Christian, that has a real sworn vision of seeing Christ, (who he didn't even prescribe to), and saying what happened to him and others is total boloney, but are saying instead that people should just create their own God, and this would make better sense to you?

mind boggling sense of reality you have..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

As a Muslim, I feel this man found his way and I'm happy for him.

But FYI, anyone with the slightest religious background in Islam knows, God sent prophets are clean from birth and although may make humanly mistakes, are innocent like children, and their sins do not count. Heh. This is in response to the part when he says: 'in the Quran, there isn't a single verse saying Muhammad is in Heaven'.

edit on 31-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
i thought jesus was recognised my islam as one of their prophets anyway

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

He is, thats another thing I'm confused about in his account.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Most of the nay sayers on this site about religion (or spirituality) seem to be at a bigger state of consciousness than those who have endured ultimate enlightenment ushc as Buddah or perfected enlightenment like christ, why haven't science or your mortal knowledge transcended humanity if religion "is all wrong"
Science has cured a lot of issues, but nothing on earth or created by man is perfect
edit on 2-4-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join