It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unstoppable Gas Leak @ NORTH SEA Triangle & UFO/USOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They Drilled 3.3 miles down in the Sea Floor hitting the highest pressure gas field on earth~

Then evacuated the rig due to Total's report of a "rupture" and uncontrollable escape of gas and its gross buildup over the surface blowing methane as far as the German coastline.

Attempts to plug the huge breach of the seafloor have failed and peliminary prognosis says at least 6 months yes at least..

This happened two days ago and it has barely been talked about how incredibly dangerous this is. What a waste of all that methane. Why did they have to drill soooo deep into such a known high pressure methane source, they knew they were playing with fire - huge volumes of combustile methane gas, crust, tectonic plates and high pressure release DO NOT MIX! This could be geologically disastrous..

In other recent news, Colin Andrews JUST released the following North Sea Triangle report:

colinandrews.net...

Replica Viking Ship 'Thor' Experienced a UFO & Ship Mutilation, udder was removed from solid steel fixings
by surgical clean cuts, as if by laser - similar in appearance to cattle mutilations seen around the world, also missing time phenomena during its maiden journey in North Sea, and the captain was 'Threatened to Remain Silent' by "the people who run the world" and told to say that they were struck by a stray container.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

UFO & Ship Mutilation, udder was removed from solid steel fixings by surgical clean cuts, as if by laser - similar in appearance to cattle mutilations

I'm sorry but what ? Ship Mutilation similar to cattle mutilations ....really ?
Me thinks Collins been at the Sherry

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well I understood what he was getting at.

Anyway, back to the topic. Very interesting, I've been hearing about the leak on the news although I imagine they've played it down a bit, actually scratch that, probably a lot.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This, I take ,it is the untapped methane we have down there?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Now, what's that got to do with this thread?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
On a side note, methane is lethal to the earths ozone layer.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by BiggerPicture

UFO & Ship Mutilation, udder was removed from solid steel fixings by surgical clean cuts, as if by laser - similar in appearance to cattle mutilations

I believe he's speaking of the guy who built the replica viking ship and what happened to his boat. There is an hour and a half interview with the captain. Maybe you should check it out..

It is long, but its very interesting and pertains to the area where the drilling occurred.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Well I understood what he was getting at.

Yeah I understood what he was getting at.I just don't believe it ,.

'Threatened to Remain Silent' by "the people who run the world"

Oh please ....the people who run the world , like the world would believe him if he came out and said " ET cut my rudder off "

reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Maybe you should check it out

Sorry ziggy but I really don't see the point , this story is just silly

edit on 30-3-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Maybe you should check it out

With all due respect ziggy but I really don't see the point , this story is just silly

edit on 30-3-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

The point is having a discussion based on the information. Dont you think basing an opinion on something without hearing the information from the person who was involved is a little ignorant?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Methane is WAY worse for warming the globe than CO2 is...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

"UFO & Ship Mutilation, udder was removed from solid steel fixings by surgical clean cuts, as if by laser - similar in appearance to cattle mutilations"

Rudder,

udder,

same difference!

top topics

join