It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the camera's ZOOM IN seconds before impact?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Below are 2 different angles of the South Tower impact.

I will post the time frame to each video, where you can see the original shot & then see how each "zooms in" right before impact.

At 2:13 the camera fades out, the plane enters the picture from top right, then the camera zooms back IN right before impact. Audio is available in the clip, listen to her "shocked" reaction.....

Camera zooms in once at 2 second mark, zooms in again at 4 second mark, then SLOWLY zooms in before impact at the 9 second mark. ???

Why it "blacked out" i'm not sure.

Both video's have audio, where each person could have said "Look another plane is about to crash!!!"

Instead they just zoom in.

In this clip they zoom out and look up, placing the camera in perfect impact position.

edit on 30-3-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Why did it zoom in? Because that is what film crews do. They zoom in on the event.

Maybe im missing something, but I dont see what you are getting at here.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow - this is reeeeaaaallly reaching.

What's next?

"Why weren't ALL the people on the ground looking up at the same time?"

::facepalm::

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The lady in the first video seems not surprised at all a Boeing filled with innocent passengers is about to commit a suicide crash.

Here is the full clip of her talking with the Media while it crashes. Both seem to think it was an explosion. ( 9 second mark)

So if its an explosion, how did they know to zoom in seconds before the plane hit? The helicopter reporter agrees that "it does look like it IS in the other building".......... referring to the explosion .......not plane crash.

edit on 30-3-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
reply to post by captaintyinknots

The lady in the first video seems not surprised at all a Boeing filled with innocent passengers is about to commit a suicide crash.

Here is the full clip of her talking with the Media while it crashes. Both seem to think it was an explosion.

So if its an explosion, how did they know to zoom in seconds before the plane hit? The helicopter reporter agrees that "it does look like it IS in the other building".......... referring to the explosion .......not plane crash.

These are news cameras. The people inside have been trained to stay objective. And that is not to mention the fact that they had been tracking the plane for a while-they already knew it was going to hit.

Sorry, but this is nothing. If it were civilian cameras, you may have something. But all this shows is news crews doing exactly what they are trained to do.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That's about it, cameraman/woman at his/her work, at least one helishot is the same, but network shared, and subject to being reworked. The comments from anchor persons, are most likely honest, as they probably did not see the jet as they commented. Some of the TV stations did not have 'live' pics, after the north tower was hit, and used the retransmitted helicopter pictures, and some of those could well have been 'sexed up' for broardcasting, (perhaps the reason for the blackout in the jet silhouette) and some were just poor quality in retransmitting.
edit on 30-3-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Why did it zoom in? Because that is what film crews do. They zoom in on the event.

Maybe im missing something, but I dont see what you are getting at here.

eactly there were trying to get a better shot and at the point they zoom in i thought man i wish i get a close up ....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

And that is not to mention the fact that they had been tracking the plane for a while-they already knew it was going to hit.

That is the point of my thread. They knew it was going to hit before hand, yet on TV blatantly act "surprised", even as far as saying it was an "explosion".

Hundreds of people died instantly upon impact, so why is she not scared? Sad? Saying anything at all!!! Listen to her voice, there is completely no emotion.

The only reason for lack of emotion, is the pre-knowledge that the attacks would happen.

Meaning the media knew thousands of people would die, yet stuck to their paycheck instead.

How is that not messed up????

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

And that is not to mention the fact that they had been tracking the plane for a while-they already knew it was going to hit.

That is the point of my thread. They knew it was going to hit before hand, yet on TV blatantly act "surprised", even as far as saying it was an "explosion".

Hundreds of people died instantly upon impact, so why is she not scared? Sad? Saying anything at all!!! Listen to her voice, there is completely no emotion.

The only reason for lack of emotion, is the pre-knowledge that the attacks would happen.

Meaning the media knew thousands of people would die, yet stuck to their paycheck instead.

How is that not messed up????

Of course it is possible that somone knew something or were expectant, however the clips do not prove that, you need to dig much deeper.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Um, because George W. Bush and Dick Cheney were on the phone to the cameramen telling them to "Zoom in, you gottta see what we have coming up next!!!"

George to Dick -- "Hey Dick, did we finalize on one plane or two, I can't remember...chuckle, chuckle"

Dick to George -- "Hang on, you'll see in just a few seconds..."

/sarcasm

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is sophisticated fake video with actor voice overlay.

You can bet your bottom dollar that most of the better quality footage
has only been released or 'discovered' in the last 2 or 3 years.
Better quality software sure produces better virtual animation than the pile of s**t they first
released. But none is without tell-tale fakery signs.

www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

It is not my fault if you can't bother your arse to investigate the thousands upon thousands
of examples offered up as proof of 9/11 video fakery.
And anyone who denies these facts (after sufficient investigation), is a fool or a liar.
And there an an awful lot of liars around.

This is known for years now. 9/11 was a fakery extravaganza, with fake terrorists,
fake plane crashes, fake victims, fake video, fake witness testimony etc. etc......ALL FACT

Wise Up. We were duped (and continue to be duped by many, including the pre-established
9/11 'truth movement').

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

What is so unusual about a video camera operator zooming in on a location where something will happen assuming the thing of interest does not change course? Some news people maintain a sense of calm while reporting an incident while it is happening. After the event is usually when you see more emotional broadcasting.

You are over analyzing the situation and creating bogey men where there are none.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The lack of emotion is easily explained.

A)That is what newscasters trainday and night, to do. That is why specific people are put on different stories. Some are better than ithers at maintaining persona when witnessing catastrophic events. Think dan rather got to where he did by showing emotion on camera?

B)it could easily be voice overlay. In fact, it likely is.

To say the only reason is that they were in on it is asinine.
edit on 30-3-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think he is trying to say the operators had foreknowledge of the impact or were directed by somone with forewknowledge. The Operators zoom in and out several times, so I would guess they were lucky, or spotted the plane and suspected what was going to happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This is what it is and what they want to you to see.

It was a fuel tanker with a missile pod that was really a hologram covering for the explosion of napalm on the hologram plane and in the empty towers to complete the rouse energy weapons from space disintigrated the towers using tesla technology. The nose came out. It never really happened tho because the tv stations faked it all and thousands of people were being delusional and never really saw a plane, or hologram or missile pod or did they. 911 was inside job
edit on 31-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Probably more than likely due to the anticipated flight path of the airborne object which was observed from the periphial. Natural human reasoning made the individual turn into the anticipated direction of the object.

edit on 3/31/2012 by Humint1 because: add word

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dommo68

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
More shocking would be the footage of the first plane hitting, lets face it, once it happened the worlds media was watching the fire from the plane that just hit the world trade centre, it wasn't certain terrorism then maybe an accident, as posted up in the thread, people are going to look and film if they have the equipment.
The zooming in shown in these videos is just camera work of a static incident and the camera being some way off, a fixed shot isn't going to be very interesting, I'm sure there are plenty more that don't zoom in and plenty don't show the second plane at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join