It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History repeats itself...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I like history and above all, I like when history is criticized for being a little too well-written?!!

2001 the twin towers burned in NY, the event changed the world ...
It´s in dispute if that the fire was arson.

1933 February 27 the Reichstag building in Berlin burned to the ground...
The fire was proved arson.
What happened next has been gnagged about for 80 years.

1666 London burned to the ground ...
The fire was due according to the story of a maid who forgot to put out fires in a bakery.
Only 6 people died ... all members of the House of Commons.(Unconfirmed saying)

In 64 Rome burned to the ground ...
After that, the emperor Nero had a reason to I get the Christians out of the city because they allegedly have laid out the fire.
Others say that it was Nero himself because he wanted the place to build "his" new Rome.

Shortly thereafter, the very same year the world's first Pope St. Peter was executed by crucifixion upside down.
He was born in France in the year 33 a.d and that very same year Jesus was crucified and the Vatican later based on the tomb of St. Peter.
According to legend of the Merovinians, Mary of Magdalene wasn´t a whore but Jesus's wife. If Jesus had a wife the New Testament collapses and all which priests have proclaimed for almost 2000 years are declared to be a lie.

Did Nero know what was happening and tried to prevent it?

According to the Swedish Academy's dictionary television's premiere in Stockholm was at the cinema the Red Mill in 1930, but the word is printed in Swedish the first time 1923.
Slowly but surely, the church lost its power against the media that was the new "church."

Then who owns the media?

The word oligarchy reminds immediately of a bunch of Russians who took power after the Soviet Union broke up in early 90's.

Oligarchy in its true sense can often control hidden in a veil of "democracy" where politicians themselves own large areas, are bribed or intimidated into submission. In some cases, also called a parliamentary democracy for oligarchy, when the popular vote determined the few individuals who must make decisions for the public in a single closed group.

Do you recognize it.....

Nope, I'm not the least bit paranoid, but I am more than a little interested in history where we have everything to learn. Follow the white rabbit...

To me, it all makes sense.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Can you explain a bit further how it's repeating itself? How is it repeating itself? If something happens today that has similarity with something that happened many times earlier in history, is that history repeating itself?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Unless I am yet again obtuse He must mean 911 being done by TPTB and the decimation of the US by internal forces.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
Can you explain a bit further how it's repeating itself? How is it repeating itself? If something happens today that has similarity with something that happened many times earlier in history, is that history repeating itself?

Are you slow in some way?

Just asking...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That's very interesting. I never knew the correlation of Hitler coming to power in January/33 and the fire in February/33, and how it relates to 9/11. Hitler then enacted laws to shut people up, give him more power. Thanks for that, though it is quite depressing seeing how blatant our rights are stripped away from us and we never rise up.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n

Just asking...

Star to you for getting me to actually LOL.

Standing ovation!

But I must be slow too, because I don't actually see your point in your post. Are you suggesting some sort of pattern? Or do you have an obsession with fire?

If you want to see history repeating yourself, look at the history of the USA and look at every 40 to 60 years, you will find some sort of uprising. Start in 1776 and move forward.

edit on 30-3-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I dont know why more people aren't weighing in on this subject. Order out of chaos, anyone have anymore input?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Reichstag just like 9/11 was used to take peoples freedom and rights away. I think it also helped hitler rise to power. IIRC they blamed it on a homeless man even though the german government were the ones to do it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It can take a number of times during an individual's life to learn from their own mistakes and of course, some people never learn. Now expand that to a national or world wide level, over a couple generations, and certainly you will have history repeating itself.

Also, just listing events and expecting people to connect the dots somehow is not making your point as clearly as you could and calling someone slow because you can't make your point clear is an insult not an answer. Insults never prove any point except that you're trying to be hurtful rather than helpful.
edit on 31-3-2012 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n

Just asking...

no
he's right really
History does not repeat itself,
but sometimes it rhymes

[would have been a better title to boot]
flag but no star for being snarky

top topics

join