It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The numbers are getting me please help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi.

Never really understood why more people don’t read the general forums.
In my opinion some really important and fascinating topics are missed by most members/readers because threads are poorly labeled. Oh well what are you going to do?

Now back to the show…
It won’t be much of a show if you are expecting a bunch of videos or web links. It isn’t that I oppose such content it just doesn’t work for this thread.

When I post a link to a source of information I consider the source. In a brief amount of time I discovered it to be very difficult if not impossible to find what I consider to be a credible source when it came to this topic. You may have a different view and that is ok shall we continue?

For eight months to a year it seems strange or repeating number combinations are all around me.I don’t know how many times I glance at a clock during the week and the numbers are repeating or all the same.

The story I am about to share has already been in a couple of my previous posts so I am about to plagiarize myself... it isn’t the worst thing I’ve done to myself.

Okay here we go.

It was a dark and stormy night……just kidding.

For my birthday a friend gave me a prepaid debit card. A few weeks ago I called to check the balance remaining on the card. The customer service rep told me the balance was $50.50. I chuckled and asked her to repeat the amount. It was confirmed $50.50. It seems odd but not really strange. So I decide to do some light grocery shopping. I went to the store and bought four maybe five items. After I finished paying I looked at my receipt and saw the total was $25.25.

That is only one example. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any clue what it may mean?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
while i cannot tell you what on earth that could mean, i'd say if you're having other similar occurances, you are trying to be "contacted" or tapped on the shoulder. "god"/the "gods"/higher beings...they can't just jump out at us and talk, so they have to garner our attention via means within this material world.

why would they be trying to get your attention? well...no idea honestly.

i don't really buy into the idea that there is actual great significance within these kind of repetitive numbers in and of themselves (11:11, 3:33, etc). i don't think the numbers mean anything really...i think they are significant because they are a sign that someone/something is trying to get your attention and can only do so with odd occurrences within this dimension, such as repetitive numbers and other strange "coincidences" (i've yet to meet a coincidence in my years, however limited they may be
).

all i know is that there is a reason for everything and if there seems to be no logical explanation for it, there must be a deeper meaning. seeing numbers like this every once in awhile, i do believe that could be chance but if this seems to be a somewhat recurring theme, i'd say someone wants you to pay attention my friend!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
$540 million Megamillions lottery tonight

Whenever numbers jump out at me, I always play them, I just wish I had SIX numbers jump at me at the same time!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
while i cannot tell you what on earth that could mean, i'd say if you're having other similar occurances, you are trying to be "contacted" or tapped on the shoulder. "god"/the "gods"/higher beings...they can't just jump out at us and talk, so they have to garner our attention via means within this material world.

why would they be trying to get your attention? well...no idea honestly.

i don't really buy into the idea that there is actual great significance within these kind of repetitive numbers in and of themselves (11:11, 3:33, etc). i don't think the numbers mean anything really...i think they are significant because they are a sign that someone/something is trying to get your attention and can only do so with odd occurrences within this dimension, such as repetitive numbers and other strange "coincidences" (i've yet to meet a coincidence in my years, however limited they may be
).

all i know is that there is a reason for everything and if there seems to be no logical explanation for it, there must be a deeper meaning. seeing numbers like this every once in awhile, i do believe that could be chance but if this seems to be a somewhat recurring theme, i'd say someone wants you to pay attention my friend!

Thank you.

I don't view it as a religious thing necessarily.

I do think something is trying to get my attention. But it's not only me and I don't feel special. There are all kinds of people talking about this if you google it. Most are like me...just confused.
edit on 30-3-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
916 plague the hell out of me and has done so for years. It doesnt stop there though.

316, 913, 319, 916, 613... mostly 916. I dont look at things that give up 3 digit numbers often at all, but when I do, it's usually 916. Very awkward.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

please don't view me as religious cuz of the avatar (and not saying you do). i believe that jesus was an awesome man and that the love of christ filled him...but i am far from religious. in fact, religion would probably denounce all possibilities of this being anything more than "coincidence".

most religions seem to preach that the world is all out of miracles and supernatural works and from here out anything that happens is coincidence or something....few believe that supernatural forces are still at work. me, i believe we're about to reenter "biblical" times...things are about to start getting very weird!

i lean much more to the spiritual/supernatural/psychedelic mindset than anything religious.

glad you can feel that someone is trying to tap you on the shoulder...now you just gotta finger out why??? why is always a fun question to ask!

are there any pressing issues in the back of your head you've been avoiding? any thoughts that just won't leave you alone? something you're not doing that you know you need to be? something you're doing that you know you're not supposed to be? just asking you questions i ask myself when i'm trying to finger out why i'm being tapped. the answer is inside of you...you just have to find it...and sometimes it's one you may not want to find...and those are usually the ones that you really need to find!

good luck on your journey my friend...

(and yes...i meant to say finger
)
edit on 3/30/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You notice it once and your subconscious seeks it out and when it finds the number it sparks your brain up going "oooohh there it is again" numbers are all around us and if I picked one out I would see it almost everyday.
Ask yourself this how many times have you checked the time? but forgot the numbers? how many numbers have you seen today but forgot, because you have a certain number in your head you will notice it...in a sense it is a numbers game.
Me? my number is 606 I see it everywhere its like an old friend

But don't let it take over your life I have seen people and helped them who are fixated by a certain number and it can and does lead to mental illness.
edit on 30-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Cool you seem to have been shown a bit of synchonicity. It is up to yourself to seek what it means to you since I have no clue on what path you are on. How can I im not really sure what path I am on myself

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

You notice it once and your subconscious seeks it out and when it finds the number it sparks your brain up going "oooohh there it is again" numbers are all around us and if I picked one out I would see it almost everyday.
Ask yourself this how many times have you checked the time? but forgot the numbers? how many numbers have you seen today but forgot, because you have a certain number in your head you will notice it...in a sense it is a numbers game.
Me? my number is 606 I see it everywhere its like an old friend

But don't let it take over your life I have seen people and helped them who are fixated by a certain number and it can and does lead to mental illness.
edit on 30-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Doesnt work that way for me. I check my phone maybe 3 or 4 times a day. I seem to check it at 619pm every single day. I dont try to or look to do this at this time. Though I understand that the body has a wonderful body clock. Still, it's in more places than this. I find it hard to believe my subconsious causes me to look at numbers only when they appear as 619. I never had a purpose for this number, but it does seem to coincide with bad luck or a warning of sorts. At least thats all I can attribute to it.

very strange stuff.

new topics

top topics

join