It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just an Idea:Is it possible there is a war underground?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am curious.We hear about the "White Hats" going at it. Fulford and Wilcox are saying the Ninjas are now involved (I have always liked ninjas) is it a possibility all these explosions are cloaked vehicles and underground bases being hit?
Would that also be the result of some power trying to spare us the carnage by hiding it?Perhaps the bad guys don't want to be seen as weak.
What do you think?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I am curious.We hear about the "White Hats" going at it. Fulford and Wilcox are saying the Ninjas are now involved (I have always liked ninjas) is it a possibility all these explosions are cloaked vehicles and underground bases being hit?
Would that also be the result of some power trying to spare us the carnage by hiding it?Perhaps the bad guys don't want to be seen as weak.
What do you think?

Yup...it's the end of the world. Send all your valuables to me. You won't need them anymore.

Des

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think it's fracking.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Anything is possible but the scenario you describe seems highly unlikely.
When you say ninjas please tell me you don't mean turtles!

Its posible something, created by man is going on below and we are not being told the truth.
Could be fracking

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Going for oil? This wide spread? What about those noises from nowhere in the sky? These are so prevalent and odd.
I get to fight for my things you can't have them,unless you are a better killer.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I get to fight for my things you can't have them,unless you are a better killer.
That's the ol' salt & pepper!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

The "Bad Guys" are weak as hell right now. And yeah I agree many underground bunkers have been popping.

Tis the season to burn tyrannical corruption ^.^ Can you smell it?! Freedom!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'd like to option that story. It would make a good movie.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Please do, I'm in art school so call me if this idea works out,I am an idea guy.Hollywood's design work lately is boring and I shall save you all.
No ego here.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The only problem with playing "Who's the better killer" is that there will *always* be a better killer ..... somewhere.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have met some of the best in the world in many countries,they thought I was weird and they didn't want my stuff.They had stuff that was cool too.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

The only problem with playing "Who's the better killer" is that there will *always* be a better killer ..... somewhere.

Why do I have a vision of Riddick sayint that sentence? Its a great line for sure. Its also true as well. I wonder what it would be like to have eyes like that someday.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well it's possible through Black Op Missions after all many of them are carried covertly around the world

new topics

top topics

join