It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having a bad day? Think life sucks? Nothing is going right for you? Check out this video!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
These types of vids always make me cry. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Glad you enjoyed it, and I for one will never ever forget this video.
Thanks very much for your input.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
it's a good video.
the message is a good one.

it didn't make me weep.

thank you for the posting of the video.

-subfab

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by subfab
it's a good video.
the message is a good one.

it didn't make me weep.

thank you for the posting of the video.

-subfab

You are welcome and I am happy that you enjoyed it and thanks for your reply.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Wow!

Star and flag to you for sharing this vid. Its so astonishing how one's view can change another's in a more positive outcome. Thank you for sharing, and yes it brought on tears and a big smile, and now my outlook for today is much better.

Much Love

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by Iwinder

Wow!

Star and flag to you for sharing this vid. Its so astonishing how one's view can change another's in a more positive outcome. Thank you for sharing, and yes it brought on tears and a big smile, and now my outlook for today is much better.

Much Love

Smiling here thanks so much for the kind reply and your very cool post too.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Very good video thanks for posting. I found it uplifting and inspiring.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The lady in the POWATRIPPA shades made me spit out my GMO food, to be honest. Blind white male, being honest about his needs. But hey, it's a beautiful day! Go out and buy some shoes today! Xenongod

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Very good video thanks for posting. I found it uplifting and inspiring.

Thank you that is the response I was hoping for.
It sure knocked the socks off of me and then some too.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
The lady in the POWATRIPPA shades made me spit out my GMO food, to be honest. Blind white male, being honest about his needs. But hey, it's a beautiful day! Go out and buy some shoes today! Xenongod

I am sorry you didn't get more out of the video however I must agree the shoes were really nice.

Thanks for your reply.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 30-3-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
this world suxx..i only reflect the world, iam a piece of #..theres no way out.
peace

p.s, thats only my opinion...i dont want to be a negative person..but its hard for me to think positive..maybe you know what i mean.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't understand what everyone sees in this video....?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Perhaps you are the blind one?

Thanks Op! was very beautiful, made me leaky! Will make my kids watch it later

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Didn't have the complexity or the emotional power to strike me on any level.

Sorry

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
A very touching vid.

It's all about perspective. Usually, in our own personal life, to overcome a seemingly insurmountable problem the only thing we have to change is our mind.

'Two men looked out from the prison bars
One saw mud and the other saw stars'

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
A very touching vid, it made me weep aswell.

Like the woman in the xfactor video said, it made what I worry about so pathetic.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It's nice and all, but realise there have been nice words and nice intentions since the dawn of ages, religions are filled with nice stuff, there are numerous books, stories, movies and so on that are filled with nice intentions, but yet take a look at the world in 2012 and tell me if you really see something real coming out of all the nice intentions.

It's because the solutions are technical, scientific. The only thing that prevent people from helping this man and countless other men, women and children around the world is that they fear for themselves, they have to think about their own survival. Now we are in 2012 and survival is still so important, despite the high level of efficiency of our science and technology. Realise that scarcity today is artificially maintained by a system driven by ideology. We dump enormous amounts of food and other resources, just because they have not been bought. We waste so many resources due to planned obsolescence both in the materials used and in the intrinsic and voluntarily failed design (just think about Ipad 1, 2, 3 with less than a year between each product, while we could have "ipad 8" today). I know that there is a feel of normalcy to all that, but if you feel that way it's because you can't imagine that we are failing, you can't imagine that the system is wrong, it would have a huge emotional impact on you, and it's so much better to tell yourself that everything is well and good and that we are doing our best.

Realise that if you have to fight for your survival it's because it is artificially maintained, it is built in the system.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I saw this video many years before when it just came out. I even commented that the EMO lady with dark glasses made the man look MORE pathetic than he really is. That emo lady needs to look on the bright side of things.

MMP

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
I don't understand what everyone sees in this video....?

I don't get it either. All I saw was a commercial for a marketing company called Purple Feather. These folks are just demonstrating how effective they can be by getting a lot of views on YouTube. I'm a little surprised more people didn't notice.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ohh wow, that literally just choked me up for minute, what a beautiful message

I don't watch vids like these very often, because I run away from my own empathy.

Does anyone else have to do that? I'm a hard faced cow most the time, and I do not sympathise with many people who have made their own path in life .....

But when a PERSON, or an ANIMAL....feel pain, are hurting, are lost, confused, and are not thriving on this planet, they way that nature intended....just for a split second, I am them. I'm in there shoes, and I can literally FEEL their anguish.

I have to mentally block it out, because its the worst feeling I've ever felt....It pains me so much that there is so much wrong in this world, and apart from my own little contributions of goodness, there's not a lot I can do make things right. I could be having a perfectly fine day, and stumble across a single thought that makes me not want to be a part of this hell hole.

I wish things were RIGHT

ETA: And for the people above who don't understand what this message holds because it came from an advertising company, don't be so darn ignorant, even if one of the "evil" companies in this world could share a message of inspiration, we should appreciate it, not demoralise it!!

edit on 31-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join