It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having a bad day? Think life sucks? Nothing is going right for you? Check out this video!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I searched for this video and I believe that it must be here somewhere but for the life of me I could not find it here at all.
Now if you think the world is all black, and doom and gloom there certainly is some goodness still here if you look for it.
I realize that the video is staged but let me tell you this is a very powerful clip and it is only 2 minutes long.
Get out the tissues before watching this one folks.

I am not proud of this but my best friend from way back to grade two in public school is a twice convicted bank robber ( no weapons involved)....not that it makes him an angle.

He spent almost 20 years in the big house and when I showed him this video he cried rivers of tears.....

Anyways I just thought it would prove to be uplifting to those here who are down in the dumps for whatever reason.

Years ago I was in bad shape in the hospital and my wife was crying her head off sitting next to me, I told here then and it stands now that "it could always be worse"

I hope everyone enjoys this video like we did here, it puts it all into perspective for sure..
Regards, Iwinder

Link
www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-3-2012 by Iwinder because: to ad a link that I so stupidly forgot

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Not seeing a video.

My day is even worse now!

Edit: I can see it now, thank you.

edit on 30-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

I feel better now that I know there's people that feel worse than I do, thanks!

EDIT:

edit on 30-3-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Thanks for embedding the video for me:-)
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Thank you...

That brought tears to my eyes...

Change the world...

Be love

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The representation of the blind having to beg for money was enough to bring a tear.
When and how are we going to treat each other better?

One person at a time, one word at a time.
That was a prolific video.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
The representation of the blind having to beg for money was enough to bring a tear.
When and how are we going to treat each other better?

One person at a time, one word at a time.
That was a prolific video.

You are so right, that video is the very most profound video I have ever seen in my life, and I was on the internet from the get go with a 14.4 baud modem.
Thanks for the reply.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Iwinder

Thank you...

That brought tears to my eyes...

Change the world...

Be love

Your eyes mine and everyone's eyes I hope.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The 1st comment on you tube was "Iam not gonna cry ..not cry"
Bloody hell Iam a 38 year old man and I just wept...Thanks OP S&F

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I truly believe that we have been so desensitized to grief via the news and the internet that when we see some form of compassion, it is a shock to the system and hopefully a reboot of you senses.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
The 1st comment on you tube was "Iam not gonna cry ..not cry"
Bloody hell Iam a 38 year old man and I just wept...Thanks OP S&F

And you should have if you are human at all.....
No pun intended to your name but you know what I mean here.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 30-3-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I never post things like this, but this really moved me. However bad you think you have it always look for, celebrate, and most importantly share the Love in your life and i'm willing to bet your situation will improve very quickly:

edit to add: Awesome video OP!
edit on 3/30/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Lol cheers dude and you are right....we need this to go viral it will make the world a better place

Wish I could give you more stars and flags I guess I will just send this out to everyone I know cheers again

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Iwinder

Lol cheers dude and you are right....we need this to go viral it will make the world a better place

Wish I could give you more stars and flags I guess I will just send this out to everyone I know cheers again

Thanks for the kind words and I am very happy to hear that it effected you like it should,
I believe it is a good video to test to see if you are still human and have compassion.
I passed the test and I know from your previous posts you are a fine person too.
Regards Iwinder

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Shucks

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
That was beautiful.

It's true that your words can make a difference not only in what you say, but also in how you say it. My mom always told me always choose your words carefully, they can and will have profound affects you may not expect. It's probably why I was the quiet one in my group of friends when I was younger. Obviously it isn't just the spoken word but the written as well.

Great thread mate.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
That was beautiful.

It's true that your words can make a difference not only in what you say, but also in how you say it. My mom always told me always choose your words carefully, they can and will have profound affects you may not expect. It's probably why I was the quiet one in my group of friends when I was younger. Obviously it isn't just the spoken word but the written as well.

Great thread mate.

You said it better than I ever could or did for that matter.
Thanks for the support and the reply.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I had to share that one on my FB.

Great vid!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
That was beautiful, and thanks for sharing, I in fact am not afraid to say that I cant remember something making me cry in less then 2 minutes. There is a concept of love for even strangers that we no longer adhere to in our day to day lives.

This video should eventually change that perception.

S&F, NRE.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
That was beautiful, and thanks for sharing, I in fact am not afraid to say that I cant remember something making me cry in less then 2 minutes. There is a concept of love for even strangers that we no longer adhere to in our day to day lives.

This video should eventually change that perception.

S&F, NRE.

You are correct here NRE as in nobody should be able to watch this video and not cry be it man women or ape for that matter.
If you cry you are human and it is good to know that you still have emotions after all the killing videos available on the net.
Thanks for the reply.
Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join