It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Gives U.S. Selective Service Director Larry Romo 30 Days

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
You ever notice these threads only go one way? The Birthers can't be convinced they're wrong and they'll never convince any sane rational people they're right.

Yeah, it is insane and irrational to think the Obama internet BC is bogus.
Well, are you interesting in buying a bridge then?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It is impossible to convince someone they are wrong when they are on the side of the truth without deception or like means. As stated before, you alleged that the so called "birthers" are wrong, prove it. By all means back it up! Insults are no kind of proof other than you need a fall-back!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

No but there's some beachfront property in Arizona you should buy.

And yes. It is nuts because every single legal entity in the world accepts it as legal.

And has not been proven a forgery. It is believed to be a forgery, but belief and fact are two different things.

And as i said, nobody will ever convince the birthers they['re wrong and have nothing. They suffer huge amounts of confirmation bias and will never change their mind under any circumstances.

And any BC that will be released will be declared a forgery, period, because they cannot and will not under any circumstances allow the facts to convince them otherwise.

This is just a new religion of PDS.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

No, that's not how it works. You have to prove your claims. You are the ones who are making the claims, the onus is on you to prove your claims that Obama was born in Kenya. All you're trying to do is turn the argument back, and any intelligent person can see through that trick.

And you have no proof at all.

Just confirmation bias.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Ever notice how some try to derail by subtly changing the subject and resorting to insult? That usually means they have no leg to stand on and try to outflank!

Simple as this. If the Pres. were legit, what would be so bad about proving anything. Should he not defend himself or at least his honor when accused of criminal behavior. Okay, so he provided documentation. It has been proven reasonably doubtful to be original. It's his step now, right? Anyone of us in this position would be expected to produce clear evidence, that is what it boils down to.
edit on 30-3-2012 by ajay59 because: to add

Unlike how he's done multiple times yet you people can't seem to accept it? I don't really blame you, I blame the failure that education in this country that propagates moronic beliefs like this.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is a great story,
I have only seen this defense when,
a prostitute has a sexual transmitted infection,
that possibly could be transmitted to children.
And attorneys feel the need to protect the infected one.

The story is true,
but the names have been changed to protect the
Infected Ones!
I love this show on TV!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

No, that's not how it works. You have to prove your claims. You are the ones who are making the claims, the onus is on you to prove your claims that Obama was born in Kenya. All you're trying to do is turn the argument back, and any intelligent person can see through that trick.

And you have no proof at all.

Just confirmation bias.

The documents are proven forgeries time and again, the burden of proof now lies on the opposition. I've not mentioned Kenya once in this post. That alone shows me that you may be delusional. Why are you so afraid of Obama proving himself? Be cause you know he is a fraud but afraid to admit you are wrong?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Boy are you wrong about me.

I don't like Obama and would rather not have him as president. How many times do I have to repeat myself.

And secondly, no, you haven't proved that the BCs are a forgery at all.

But for the rational people who are interested, this is the response to the sheriff's claims:

www.scribd.com...

An excerp:

There is absolutely evidence of digital alteration . But there is no evidence of forgery .

At the most fundamental level, the simple act of scanning is digital alteration . A three dimensional paper document is, through a combination of hardware and software, recreated in the form of a digital copy. Such a copy is not a forgery since it fairly and accurately represents the original in all significant details. There will always be some differences, minor and major, between the digital image and the material original. And in this way, the document is digitally altered, but it is not forged.Zebests challenge is not to demonstrate digital alterations that are already fully conceded byBirthers and Obots alike, but to make a compelling case that the alterations are the result of forgery rather than ordinary digital processes.

Forgery demands that the alterations be the result of deliberate action by one or more human beings with the intention to materially deceive.Zebest not only fails that challenge, she inexplicably fails to even notice the overwhelming evidence that the digital alterations in this PDF are the result of automatic actions by computer algorithms . They have no intention at all, but are simply following preprogrammed procedures for taking a paper document and sharing it over the Internet. This is evidence that would never have escaped the consideration of a genuine forensic digital document examiner. And it should never have escaped the consideration of a digital author with the experience of Mara Zebest.

In other words, not a forgery.

edit on 30-3-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I'm confused why you're trying so hard. This issue was cleared up so long ago that only the brain dead or those who have something to gain are still involving themselves in this idiocy. Clearly these people are going to take the word of some paranoid blogger over any sort of source of factual information, so what's the point? I say let the truthers go, it keeps them occupied and out of real affairs. And it gives the rest of us something to laugh at.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FightingStupidity

I don't really know and I do ask that question myself.

Sometimes I just gotta try.

And when I try I try to go as far as I can.

Maybe someday somebody will listen.

At least it is out there in the ether somewhere.

And sometimes I just get carried away with something when I get involved.

But make no mistake. I am no Birther, and I am no Obama bot. I don't like him and I disagree with many of his policies. I always think for myself and get as many facts as I possibly can.

And try not to overload myself.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by FightingStupidity

I don't really know and I do ask that question myself.

Sometimes I just gotta try.

And when I try I try to go as far as I can.

Maybe someday somebody will listen.

At least it is out there in the ether somewhere.

And sometimes I just get carried away with something when I get involved.

But make no mistake. I am no Birther, and I am no Obama bot. I don't like him and I disagree with many of his policies. I always think for myself and get as many facts as I possibly can.

And try not to overload myself.

I agree with you completely, you got to fight for the truth even in the face of overwhelming stupidity. I really don't care for Obama either but people wasting their time and energy on this instead of something tangible is a monument to the degradation of American intelligence. But I look at Birthers like I look at Evangelicals, they're going to believe no matter how much the evidence or the truth flies in their face. It's like dealing with someone who has a mental illness. So screw 'em, get some cheap laughs and thank god these screwy rats aren't involving themselves in anything real.
edit on 30-3-2012 by FightingStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

ESC... one doesn't have to be some sort of an expert in documents to see the "document" which is purportadely the BC of President Obama on the White House site is a bogus.

I give you a simple example regarding the pitiful nature of that document. I was sitting one afternoon looking at "the document" on my laptop which I had enlarged temporarily with nothing more than windows picture and fax viewer. My 12 year grandson happened along behind me and stopped. I looked at him as he paused, tilted his head slightly while looking at my laptop then said, "boy papaw, you did a lousey job making that document" and walked off.. LMAO.. I think that says it all...

A 12 year old boy with no idea what he was looking at who only glanced at my laptop for about thirty seconds.

In all the hoohaw here on ATS from the "Obamaites", or on the internet in several hours of reading and personal research I have 'never' seen that anyone in law enforcement or the Federal Government, other than the purported bad guys the "birthers" have ever given 'the document' on the White House website anything other than a cursory inspection.

Now anyone with half a brain knows no Obamaite would have performed research on the scan or copy purportadely taken from the original document hidden away somewhere in Hawaii, as this in itself would have pointed the document out as suspicious to the 'Obamaites' and opened the barn door to speculation about the document.

So we're stuck with the theory that TPTB did a quick Chevy Chase uh huh, uh and said, ok thats good enough for us then... and or course everyone knows that a 'politican' couldn't possibly lie. LMAO

I almost spit my drink out chortling at that one... lol

As I have said many times here and other sites before, this NBC is in fact a major ISSUE in US politics and shoveling bushels of bushwah on top of it will like a plant, make it grow stronger.

IT IS NOT GOING AWAY.

And as I've posted here multiple times before... it really makes little difference politically as the President already has blood on his hands from the debacle in the SW USA from the deaths of US law enforcement agents due solely to "Fast and Furious"...

Even though ever attempt has been made by President Obama and his minion s to stone wall and dealay, this investigation in fact is chugging along each day digging more evidence and listening to more whistle blowers coming forward.

Also, I would be remiss not to mention it appears higly likely that SCOTUS is preparing to throw Obamacare out in whole or in part which at the least would make it unworkable.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

Exhibit A of the mental illness I'm talking about. Like I said, it's largely pointless with these people.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
This is a great story,
I have only seen this defense when,
a prostitute has a sexual transmitted infection,
that possibly could be transmitted to children.
And attorneys feel the need to protect the infected one.

The story is true,
but the names have been changed to protect the
Infected Ones!
I love this show on TV!

And then we get to part 2 of the TV show,
We have no vaccine records for this Man, all records sealed.
Within weeks on this TV show,
he goes to Mexico,
shakes hands with an official down there that dies shortly after.
World news reports of some pandemic, we all need shots to survive.
The TV show in the end, shows the Man playing Golf
with a to be continued at the end.

I am sorry to ramble but I love this TV show!

edit on 30-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Boy, do you live in a fantasy world! Never once did I mention that I, have proven anything, shall I write that in crayon for you so you can keep it straight? I need not prove anything, everyone who has looked at the document closely has proven it false! Again I ask, what is so burdening to prove he is not fake as any other American would have to? I think we all know the answer for that, he can not!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No matter what document Obama releases, it will be declared a forgery or bogus.

And yes, it will eventually go away.

Orly keeps getting thrown out of court because she makes too many mistakes on her affidavits and other legal documents.

Trump got shut down due to ridicule.

Eventually Arpaio will get shut down too.

The only voice the Birthers will eventually have is the internet. And even at that, it's not much. Especially after Obama will no longer be President.

Eventually it will go away.

But you know what? Politics is a system of tit for tat. I'd bet the next President will have a similar controversy made up about him just because the supporters won't be able to accept that their guy lost either, if he so loses.

And the whole cycle will start all over again.

edit on 30-3-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightingStupidity

Exhibit A of the mental illness I'm talking about. Like I said, it's largely pointless with these people.

Gee... thats funny FS... thats how most of us feel about the "Obamaites"...

I'll gladly wait and see the outcome of all this...

In the meantime you keep pitching your bushwah and I'll keep pitching mine...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Now look who's being insulting to those who have the truth on their side.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

No but there's some beachfront property in Arizona you should buy.

And yes. It is nuts because every single legal entity in the world accepts it as legal.

And has not been proven a forgery. It is believed to be a forgery, but belief and fact are two different things.

And as i said, nobody will ever convince the birthers they['re wrong and have nothing. They suffer huge amounts of confirmation bias and will never change their mind under any circumstances.

And any BC that will be released will be declared a forgery, period, because they cannot and will not under any circumstances allow the facts to convince them otherwise.

This is just a new religion of PDS.

Please show us where "every single legal entity in the world accepts it as legal".

I have never seen proof of it...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Why bother when you won't accept it?

I know all the usual response to that, so don't bother.

It's you who's got nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join