It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Something Tunneling Underground' WI School Evac, Floors Crack, Steam Plumes Erupting in 10+ State

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Tommy Lee Jones is on the case, people. We can rest easy.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Local mall here had some tile cracked, chipped some coming up, because the whole building they built it on saturated flood plain ground. They're always repairing the tile they then had to switch to a different tile that was more flexible. This video though on the other hand Wow! It looks like 4-5 feet of tiles across popped up. It would take a lot of hot/cold to do that. Or the floor bending in such a way they popped off. They should hire some people that got ground penetrating radar and see what the heck is brewing under their school LOL Maybe it's the cookie monster?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I think it's the end of the world.
What else could it possibly be? Giant worms, completely unexplainable satellite images. Yup, we're doomed all right.
edit on 3/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You didn't really add anything to the thread.

Just tried to make fun of it.

good job I guess.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Phage
I think it's the end of the world.
What else could it possibly be? Giant worms, completely unexplainable satellite images. Yup, we're doomed all right.
edit on 3/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You didn't really add anything to the thread.

Just tried to make fun of it.

good job I guess.
You must not have read past that post. He contributed plenty of his usual facts.

What you saw was a blast of humor from Phage, which is not usually done by him on an opening post.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I wrote in my post on the 23 that there were signs of volcanic activity about to surface in the New Madrid. The area between Chicago is getting ready to sink. The heat is coming to the surface and will become more and more apparent that the changes are coming probably preceded by a large quake on West coast of North America or South America. Many things will happen between now and June. Hold on tight and get off the west coast and away from the New Madrid. When Tonga area becomes active you can look for another big quake on the ring. How much do you have to see to realize that the prophecy's are correct. The only way we can effect the changes that are coming is become the light. Light replaces darkness. Karma for abortion is darkness. Hatred is darkness. Anger and violence is darkness. WE must come up higher now in consciousness or we will have to experience our creation of darkness.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 0subsZero13

I don't think they give two s***** if they tunnel right under our noses, hell I wouldn't be surprised if they tunnel right under manhattan and then give us some BS excuse that 95% of the country would believe.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The fires that Dutchyboy has been showing us, as he points out, don't do that.

Okay Phageyboy. Makes sense. Unlike why you feel the need to use diminishing names.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
hmmm OK did have a 4.0 M quake today, right?

And Dutchy had been stressing a plume burst in AK which alot of disinfo was dismissing as just controlled burned - yes there were controlled burns in the area

its hard to confirm USGS seismic info anymore as they have been retracting data ie the Clintonville, WI 1.5 which was added in days later only to be removed(?) afterwards? and who knows what else..

edit on 3-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

bigger can you look up the vids for north louisiana between ruston and minden for the last 3-4 weeks and see what happened here and well for a possible steam vent...was driving to shreveport and noticed a wierd fog just appeared out of knowhere ...just a thought...there have been a few fires here but nothing like smoke and didnt smell like smoke

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
The crazy thing is that in Greece in a place called Lagonisi, my mother was staying there with some friends, she told me that from morning till night tremors of something felt like explosions coming from the ground were felt all day long till night. All the people of the area were calling the channels to ask what the hell that was and they just told them it was small quakes.
They kept saying it wasnt just the house moving. There was a sound like explosion as well... weird stuff...

Errrr, I don't know when this happened but that's an exact description of magma moving in a volcanic area. It was said that's what it was like in the time before Vesuvius erupted. You mother might want to rethink her vacation choices.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Please see my posts at ATS: "Watertown, Wisconsin: Ground Swelling & Exploding Kitchen Tiles" thread - posted today, April 10, 2012

I live four blocks away from St. Henry School

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

This is NOT flood plain ground. I live four blocks away from St. Henry School. The school and my property (about a six block radius) are on top a hill, NOT in flood plain.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Clintonville and Watertown - Wisconsin are at -88W - all the way down that longitudinal line (only checked Illinois - have to check Missouri yet) they are either hearing booms or smelling sulfur. NEW MADRID also at -88W. Clintonville residents now reporting a lot of SAND in their tap water and discolored water. 20 miles north of Clintonville extending all the way to Lake Superior is an ancient volcano according to USGS.

See ATS posts by me, a Watertown resident, April 10, 2012 "Watertown, Wisconsin: Ground Swelling & Exploding Kitchen Tiles" for more detailed first hand interviews and information please.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Wishing people would include their LOCATION when reporting

Where are you located, please?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Wisconsin not related to NMSZ? What if they are on the same longitudinal line? When the New Madrid earthquakes happened 100 years ago, it most definitely was felt here in Wisconsin all the way up to Canada; it made the Mississippi River run backwards for a time. There are reports that DO connect NMSZ all the way up and down.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and North Carolina...

I noticed a lot of these states were hit by big tornados last spring. I live in Alabama. I live in one of those areas hit. The last few weeks the forestry service has been issueing permits to burn. These aren't small piles of timber that are down and being burned they are the size of a 2 bedroom house. Weather conditions have to be just right before they issue permits for burns of this size.

Texas also has had some tornados this year not counting the extremely dry conditions from last year. It would be interesting to see if these sighting match up with last years destruction. If there hasn't been rain that day then there is a haze in the air every night when your out looking at the stars.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
With all the thoughts of possible fracking, this story is from PA and is pretty damning for the fracking industry. Could you imagine turning on your water and it ignites?

photoblog.msnbc.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join